news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa
Default Soul Sacrifice for PSVita

If you were looking for a great Vita game besides Gravity Rush then you need to check this new title. This game was developed by Keiji Inafune (Mega Man's creator).

Forbidden Spells gameplay

Spells and Evolutions gameplay

Online Multiplayer Gameplay

http://www.gamespot.com/soul-sacrifice/

The English ver. of the game is set to be release on April 30

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:26 PM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looking goood

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:17 AM   #3
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

This is an automatic buy for me.

The gameplay basically is that you assigning your spells to 3 buttons: square, triangle and circle in order to attack and defend; you can add multiple sets of spells and change it during battle by pressing the R button. Enemies have weaknesses to certain spells and have specific spots where they take more damage. Spells take energy to use. When you kill an enemy you can sacrifice their souls for either get health, or get energy for your spells. The multi-player aspect of the game is Co-Op up to 4 players (not sure) on single player you get NPC's to help you, which you can get by obtaining the souls of defeated bosses.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My buddy told me to download the demo which I'm doing now. I normally don't have the patience to figure this kind of game out but he told me it's the best game to have at the moment so I'll try.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #5
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

downloaded the demo... i feel the graphics could be better, maybe its just the demo...

the story for the demo is a bit choppy, not sure again because it is demo...

the battles are pretty cool & have interesting moves/spells

ill wait for ign full review, im on the fence

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #6
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

The only downside is that the game is not an adventure (judging from the demo) you most likely do all progress through the book like hunting missions. Aside from that, I loved the level of customizations.

Old 05-06-2013, 04:01 PM   #7
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i decided to skip the game, i really wanted to like it, but it felt repetitive through missions, even tho it was demo and didnt score over an 8 on IGN... u still coppin RagnaroK?

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #8
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Yes! I bought it anyway because there's nothing else that interest me on the Vita right now. The game got a good concept, but it was not done to its full potential. Three things that would make the game instantly better:
1) Adventure story instead of mission base story. The game will get repetitive going through the same stages and same enemies on different missions.
2) They should've made the transitions from 1 spell to another faster so you could create combos with them.
3) Co-op for story mode too.

Here is a good review of the game, which I agree with everything said here:

The 7.5 ratings is getting is on point. It is a decent game, if you have nothing else to play and the extra cash, Soul Sacrifice is worth the buy.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 05-08-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:59 AM   #9
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll pass on this.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #10
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IGN Review for those who'd like to view it.

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote