news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-20-2013, 07:34 AM   #931
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

started up Zelda skyward sword again. I left it alone for a couple months but I almost got it beat now
Old 04-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #932
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

World of Tanks.
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #933
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Just finished Tomb Raider with 100% today. As of now I consider it the best game of the year. Any gamer who likes adventure games should definitely own Tomb Raider.
But but but Tomb Raider sucks.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #934
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Just finished Tomb Raider with 100% today. As of now I consider it the best game of the year. Any gamer who likes adventure games should definitely own Tomb Raider.
Definitely a great game but DmC and Bioshock Infinite were both better games this year imo.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:41 AM   #935
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's all about Square Enix right now for me. First Sleeping Dogs, then Tomb Raider and next is Hitman: Absolution.

Haven't played much of their games before so I'm happy with what they're doing right now.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:32 AM   #936
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, pretty good for an xbox arcade game. Far Cry meets Duke Nukem in the 80's!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:59 AM   #937
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ I guess I was born to late because these ''retro'' games do nothing for me.

I copped Gravity Rush a couple of days ago.

Old 05-09-2013, 05:49 AM   #938
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

yeah im playing sleeping dogs myself, pretty dope, plu it was free for american PsPlus subscribers
Old 05-09-2013, 10:33 PM   #939
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Injustice, GoW Absolution, Left 4 Dead 2 and Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Civilization 5

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:32 AM   #940
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Haha, I replayed Paper Mario 64 recently. Damn good game!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #941
Rame
Wu Vatican

AC 3 & Far Cry 3. Didn't like the previous games in the series and these part 3's haven't changed my mind.

Played episodes 2-5 of The Walking Dead this weekend and I'll cop the 400 Days DLC when it comes out this week. Excellent game.

Old 07-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #942
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been sloshing around on Farcry 3 also when I've managed to get some free time.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #943
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Metro last light, far cry 3, dead island

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #944
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn beta

Just gotta wait for the release and I'll never see the sun again
Old 07-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #945
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

been on a resident evil tear the last 2 weeks, bout to start nemesis, then code veronica after, gonna have to dig out the dreamcast for that one.