news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #11116
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

Stay classy Miami.
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:19 AM   #11117
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
^
naw...bi-racial

this is what the fans think of u after u get urself ejected in a blowout...

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
that ugly broad should have also been ejected

A little history about her!!!!

http://nba.si.com/2013/05/09/filomen...chicago-bulls/

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #11118
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post

oh snap !
Old 05-10-2013, 09:47 PM   #11119
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

It's actually REALLY noticeable how one sided the officiating is in this Heat/Bulls series. It's bad enough for the Bulls to not have Rose, or Deng, and have to play against the Heat. It's pretty apparent at this point that the NBA wants no part of seeing the Roseless Bulls move past their precious superstar Miami Heat. lol @ how the Heat seem frustrated by a team making them actually play hard.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #11120
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

This game was close until calls started going against the Bulls.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:18 AM   #11121
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Warriors back to reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:22 AM   #11122
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why isn't Tracy Mcgrady getting some playing time?

Quote:
Old 05-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #11123
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Tracy McGrady. I'm sure he's mad he's not playing but i know he's not mad at his paycheck LOL. I just hope he learns a lesson that he's lucky to be back in the NBA and he shouldn't blow all his money like Iverson. I forgot about Luol Deng being injured. The Bulls do play hard but i think Miami is gonna win. LOL@Nazr Mohammed pushing Lebron down hahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised ya'll didn't mention that. Nazr will probably get fined or suspended one game. Check Two, did you see JR Smith got fined $5,000 for flopping? Hahahahahahahahaha. I'm glad the NBA started not tolerating players flopping because i'm sick of it. Play some damn defense.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #11124
check two
N.I.

It looked like Lebron started the incident with Nazr. By the way, how many charges does Lebron get away with?

Quote:
Old 05-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #11125
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You think Lebron flops a lot?
Old 05-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #11126
check two
N.I.

No, he runs people over without getting charged with a foul.

Quote:
Old 05-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #11127
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I don't think he does. Remember Kirk Hinrich tackled him when he drove to the basket? That's not defense. Some of the Bulls players are dirty. For example Joakim Noah didn't have to push Chris Andersen yesterday when Chris blocked Nate Robinson's shot and he fell on Nate. He was about to get up when Joakim pushed him and that wasn't necessary. Nazr Mohammed did grab Lebron hard when Lebron got him off of him and then that's when Nazr pushed him. I'm glad Lebron didn't retaliate because he could've gotten ejected and Miami wouldn't have won without him.

I don't know what's up with Dwayne Wade. Some games he does nothing like last night when he only scored 10 points. He only had 2 shot attempts in the first half and that's unacceptable. He needs to shoot more. I was surprised Chris Bosh had 21 points and 19 rebounds. He usually doesn't get double digit rebounds. He should easily be averaging double digit rebounds because he's 6'10. He plays like a bitch at times. I don't understand how he was so dominant with Toronto.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #11128
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

Hinrich tackled Lebron? Have you seen Hinrich? Lebron barreled into Hinrich on that play. And yes Noah didn't have to push Anderson, but did you see game 2? Anderson committed three flagrant fouls and was only called for one.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #11129
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default lol @ the fools who say he flopped

Old 05-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #11130
check two
N.I.

I guess Lebron is just weaker than he portrays to be. I doubt Nate Robinson would have even flew that far with a push.

Quote: