news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Taimak's Brother In The Last Dragon Died

Ya'll remember the classic 80's movie The Last Dragon with Taimak and r&b singer Vanity? Well the guy that was Taimak's brother died a few years ago and i just now found out about it on Youtube. Some black guy on Youtube posted about it and i didn't listen to all of the footage of how he died. But i did hear the guy say he was 40 something. I think his real name was Leo O'Brien. He also had a small part in New Jack City movie with Wesley Snipes. He was the one who Ice T and Judd Nelson was talking to when they asked him and his black male friends had they seen Wesley. He said i ain't telling you shit because Nino bought us some mopeds for winning a basketball championship game. As a matter of fact, i think these guys are cops. I'm out and him and his friends start running but Ice T catches one of them and he tells them that Nino is upstairs in a apartment. It's sad that some people die young.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:24 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm surprised nobody responded to this. Ya'll don't like The Last Dragon? I bought it on dvd and i like the movie because of Vanity. Vanity was so hot back in the day. She had a nice smile, she was cute and had long hair. The guy who played Shonuff who Taimak fought is also dead.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, he was the younger brother of one of the dudes from the Sugar Hill gang. Vanity was hot until she hit the crack.

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:42 AM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yeah you're right about Vanity. She should've left the drugs alone. I saw her not too long ago on Youtube. She picked up some weight and she talks about religion now a lot. She doesn't like to talk about her past when she was a entertainer.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Leo was a funny dude. R.I.P.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I remember in The Last Dragon when he caught Taimak and Vanity kissing with his friends and he got upset and he was calling Taimak names. He told his friends Taimak wouldn't know what to do with her and his black guy friend said it looked like he was doing alright to me LOL. I also remember when Vanity and Taimak were at her place and she asked him if he was thirsty and he just stared at her LOL. Then he got up and left and she couldn't believe he was leaving because it seemed like she wanted to kiss him. It's sad that Vanity's career ended early because of drugs because if she hadn't done drugs, i believe she could've had a long career because she was very hot and talented. I'm glad Youtube exists so i can watch old singing performances by her on Soul Train and watch old interviews of her because she was so beautiful to look at.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

did you get a computer now charles?

On a side note, what happened to the girl who played Will Smith's good looking cousin on the Fresh Prince? Eeek

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:33 AM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Are you talking about Tatyana Ali? She's still acting but she does straight to video movies. Last movie i saw her in several months ago was 24 Hour Love with Flex Alexander, Lynn Whitfield, Malinda Williams, Darius McCrary(he was Eddie Winslow on Family Matters tv show with Steve Urkel).
Old 05-09-2013, 09:39 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

No, the other girl was the one that changed. lol Tatyana Ali is hot.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

You talking about Will Smith's cute lightskin cousin Hillary? Her real name is Karyn Parsons. Last movie i saw her in was Major Payne with Damon Wayans. I saw her in Kid And Play's A Class Act movie. She did a movie with Isaiah Washington i would like to see and i forgot the name of it but it's old. She probably quit acting after the 90's.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #11
check two
N.I.

She isn't cute anymore, looked like Don King.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:50 AM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Whatever. She's cute but i haven't seen her in a long time. I'm gonna look on Youtube to see if i can see a not too long ago interview with her to see what she's up to.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #13
check two
N.I.

http://screen.yahoo.com/yo-fresh-pri...090000092.html

Old 05-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Thanks for posting that. Her hair does look terrible but she's still cute. Let's keep this topic about Taimak's brother being dead or you can mention some scenes from The Last Dragon that you like.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #15
check two
N.I.

hahahahaha