news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #31
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That album was really solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #32
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
That album was really solid.
yes but not one of their best
Old 05-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #33
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Paranoid, you tripping. Geto Boys Resurrection album is good. LOL@Niggas and Flies song on there with my boy Willie D shitting on ignorant blacks hahahahahahahaha. LOL@him saying what about these niggas driving beemers living with they momma hahahahahahaha. What about these tenna shoe chasing bitches? Fucking athletes to obtain them riches LOL. But they hate it when a nigga call em hoes and tramps and sluts but if the shoe fits, lace it up LOL. Niggas ain't good for shit but eating barbecue hahahahahahahahahaha. Holla at a nigga if you looking for some negativity LOL. How the fuck niggas coming together to take the first step when every nigga out for self? LOL.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #34
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Resurrection was a good album, but nowhere near as good as the earlier ones. I actually haven't heard it for quite a few years whereas I still listen to those 3 I had in my top 5 list pretty much as often as I do any other hip hop album, bar a small handful.

'Still' was a great song though. I also remember Bushwick's 'I Just Wanna Die' being a highlight.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #35
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I Just Wanna Die song is funny. Bushwick cracks me up talking about he wants to die because nobody understands him LOL. Bushwick tries to wake up Willie D while they're driving and Willie says what what LOL. Leave me alone, crazy muthafucka LOL. Bushwick said you paying attention? This shit is real Will. I don't give a fuck LOL. Willie D's lyrics on Point Of No Return song on The Resurrection is funny when he said J Edgar Hoover i wish you wasn't dead so i can put a bullet in your muthafucking head. God damn faggot LOL. Muthafucking drag queen LOL. I know you put the hit on Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Malcolm and the others. You redneck punk muthafucka LOL. Bob Dole, keep your muthafucking mouth shut before a nigga beat your old ass up hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #36
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

but i didn't say it wasn't a good album. i just wouldn't rank it along side some of their priors
Old 05-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #37
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Go to Youtube and watch footage of Willie D talking about black kid Trayvon Martin that was killed last year. Type Willie D talks about Trayvon Martin and the footage should come up. Willie D said what if blacks felt like killing somebody white just because they don't like white people hahahahahahahahahahaha. Willie D also did a video with Scarface, Propain, D Boi for Trayvon Martin on Youtube called Hoodies. On the hook, Willie D says i got my hoodie on, i got my hoodie on LOL. The song is alright. I don't know who Propain and D Boi are. Also go to Youtube and type Willie D responds to hate groups. He speaks the truth about racist whites.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:22 PM   #38
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Willie D is so funny. He did a song on his Unbreakable album called P.W.A. which stands for pussy, weed, alcohol. On the hook of the song, he says pussy pussy pussy pussy i need that hahahahahahahahahahaha. I was listening to that today. The beat is tight and he has a black woman rapping on it.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:38 AM   #39
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

No Limit and Cash Money albums aren't getting much love, haha!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:27 AM   #40
DThayer36
SHAOLIN STUDENT

DThayer36 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Go to Youtube and watch footage of Willie D talking about black kid Trayvon Martin that was killed last year. Type Willie D talks about Trayvon Martin and the footage should come up. Willie D said what if blacks felt like killing somebody white just because they don't like white people hahahahahahahahahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzJfAhIMYDo
DThayer36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #41
Paranoid
-

Old 05-14-2013, 07:47 AM   #42
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
Willie D is one passionate dude.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #43
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

no order:

UGK - Ridin Dirty
Geto Boys - Till Death Do Us Part
K-Rino - Danger Zone
Scarface - Mr. Scarface is Back
Outkast - Aquemini
Ganksta NIP - The South Park Psycho
Old 05-16-2013, 06:13 AM   #44
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
Ganksta NIP - The South Park Psycho
It really sucks that a lot of Gangsta NIP stuff is out of print. I mean, I like the guy, but I don't like paying $40 for a used CD haha!
Old 05-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #45
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yeah i know what you mean. Some of music cd's at Amazon.com that are outta print are expensive. I wanted to get Willie D's Controversy, I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier, Unbreakable albums but Amazon is asking for too much money. So i had a white guy co-worker burn those Willie D albums from the internet.