news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-15-2013, 03:50 AM   #16
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #17
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Biblical God is an anthropomorphic interpretation of a much greater reality.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
create them with the ability to sin, then kill them for sinning - he even kills the babies that haven't sinned yet, and those who survived the attack, are left to live a maimed life in pain.

some parents can use this authority claim to justify abusing their children also

and people who claim to love this god and live by his rules also feel they got the right to hurt and abuse people in the name of god -

those who claim they are the children of god are killing some gentiles right now as we type.
do you think people who sin do it against their own will?

parents who abuse their children and people who go around killing folks in gods name would have to find scripture that commands them to do such a thing.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
do you think people who sin do it against their own will?

yeah, they do it against their own will -

god already knew what they were going to do and how he was going to punish them anyway -

man was made with body parts that scream to be pleased - desire ain't no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
parents who abuse their children and people who go around killing folks in gods name would have to find scripture that commands them to do such a thing.

New International Version (©2011)

Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, whom you love--Isaac--and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you."

god wanted to see if he really was going to do it huh ?

then soon as he got ready to do it, god jump out and was like "SIKE", and the camera men rolled up and jesus annouced to him that he just got punk'd.

The LORD said to Moses, "Take all the leaders of these people, kill them and expose them in broad daylight before the LORD, so that the LORD's fierce
anger may turn away from Israel."

By the wrath of the LORD Almighty the land will be scorched and the people will be fuel for the fire; they will not spare one another.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

there are groups that believe that they are gods chosen people and that everyone else is from the devil - and they use scriptures like this to justify their madness
Old 05-15-2013, 01:34 PM   #20
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so you believe that people who sin really dont want to sin at all and have a great desire to love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength but God is forcing them to do otherwise against their will? genesis 6:5 doesnt agree with you as well as psalms 58:3

God forced eve to do something she absolutely did not want to do? genesis 3:2-6 says otherwise.

what abraham did with his son was pointing to what Christ did on the cross. abraham loved God enough to give up his son and God loved His chosen people who would believe in Him enough to give up his son for their sins.

i believe i already explained that God destroyed nations because of their sin and yes, he used various means to do so, including people and nations.

however, this was all during the old covenant of moses when God was clearing out nations for israel to possess the land. israel, however, rebelled against God by committing idolatry with other nation's gods and so God punished israel by various means, one of those means was sending nations against israel to conquer them and enslave them.

there is no command for the new covenant church of Christ to go around killing anybody. though we are commanded to ex-communicate unrepentant sinners in 1 corinthians 5.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 05-15-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we'll build a new perfect righteous world, and the first things to go is everything that causes death and destruction.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:42 AM   #22
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Another take on things...

"Due to centuries of misinformation, lies, and the systematic removal of knowledge, few people these days understand or even know what “Satanism” really is all about.

Christianity has been at liberty to dictate without any opposition, what they CLAIM Satanism to be. In order to accomplish this, the truth had to be destroyed. The Catholic Church (the original Christian Church, from which all Christian sects have evolved), heinously tortured to death and mass-murdered millions of innocent men, women and children in what was known as "The Inquisition." Some children who were burnt to death in what were known as "witch houses" were as young as two years of age.¹

Christians forever rant and rave concerning the "one world order" where all identities, cultures, personal privacies, and liberties will be lost and humanity, after being systematically bar-coded, will be lumped into a one-world slave state. What they fail to see is how their own so-called "religion" and bible have always been and are the roots of and blueprint for this regime. Everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible has been stolen and corrupted from religions predating Judaism, Christianity, and Islam from hundreds to thousands of years. Through Judaism and its tool of Christianity, all of the original spiritual teachings from around the world, (which are CONCEPTS) have been stolen from, lumped together into the "one," and corrupted into Jewish archetypes and characters and fictitious places. This has given the Jewish people as a whole a false history, political power and "spiritual" authority to which they are not entitled.

The bible is a very powerful subliminal tool to control the masses. One can see this is a man-made work as there are endless contradictions. The bible has been systematically drummed into the minds of the populace from a very early age. A lie must always be enforced as opposed to the truth which can stand on its own. Because spiritual knowledge and occult power have been removed and kept in the hands of a "chosen" few, the unknowing populace has been helpless against it. The agenda here is to create a one-world slave state with the "chosen" few ruling at the top. The perpetrators of course blame Satan to create a necessary distraction, while they use occult power to accomplish their ends. They have a history of stealing from and blaming their enemies for everything they really are and do, while always holding themselves in the highest esteem and innocence.

The original religions now known as "Satanism" (by the way, "Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew), were all based upon what is known as the "Magnum Opus" or Great Work. The one known as "Satan" is our True Creator God. He was prevented by the other Gods from finishing his work on humanity, that of the godhead. The godhead is physical and spiritual perfection. Now, if you continue to read on, I will prove this.

The serpent is seen everywhere in ancient relics and structures. The serpent was held sacred in all areas of the ancient world. Satan is the God Ea, aka ENKI, one of the first of the Nephilim to arrive on this planet and establish the first civilization. In Sumerian mythology, Enki's symbol was always the serpent.
The serpent represents the DNA, the life force and the kundalini and has survived as the emblem of the American Medical Association and Veterinary medicine, where it is symbolic of life and healing. Only with the coming of Judeo/Christianity, has this sacred symbol been desecrated and blasphemed.

Nearly all of us are familiar with the term "fallen." This word has been used copiously by Christian clergy to refer to Satan and his Demons. In truth, "fallen" pertains to the kundalini serpent (which has always been associated with our Creator God Satan), which has fallen in humanity as a whole and now lies dormant at the base of the spine. Because of this, humanity as a whole is on a very low level of spiritual understanding. Thoughtless abuses of children and animals, senseless wars, brutality and endless corruption are the results of the fallen serpent. The "Tree of Life" which was stolen from the ancient Pagan religions and found its way into the biblical book of Genesis, was seen in many parts of the ancient world in friezes upon walls of ancient temples"

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-18-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #23
THE W
ISRAELITE

^^so many errors.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #24
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post

those who claim they are the children of god are killing some gentiles right now as we type.
peace uncle

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #25
Paranoid
-

I will not worship your god.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:14 PM   #26
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
I will not worship your god.
i wouldnt expect you to worship the Creator God in the same way i wouldnt expect a hardened criminal to turn themself in to the police.

Last edited by THE W; 05-18-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #27
Paranoid
-

Typical christian behavior earlier by the way. Immediately dismiss a different view point as wrong and then provide no evidence as to why. As if your shit makes any more sense. Your book is dangerous. Faith is the enemy of logic and reason. I was almost practically brainwashed by someone a few months back and my head was messed up for awhile, I had to block all contact with them. I try to be a good person, because I can't live with myself otherwise. It is in accordance with my own morals that I think are right. We should do whatever makes us happy as long as it isn't hurting anyone. I think if Jesus was still around he would be disgusted by religion. I just see no reason to finish reading that book, I feel it may make me go insane like it has done to many others. I am the god of myself and that is all that really matters.

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-18-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:02 PM   #28
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
peace uncle
uncle?

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #29
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
I am the god of myself and that is all that really matters.
the most accurate and honest quote that any God hater has said on this forum.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:15 PM   #30
Paranoid
-

well thanks...i don't hate god though, i hate yours.