news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #46
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Again I think Apollo's beats on here are repetitive. I might agree with this being his best work since Gas Mask. Back then it still worked, but I got to hear the exact same beats on his collaborations with Hassaan Mackey, OC and Guilty Simpson. I can't believe Apollo is still using the same drums and no one mentioned this. I have to give Apollo credits for making the acapellas sound good on his beats, because this is a difficult job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
It'd be cool to see what Madlib could come up with if he was given the acapellas.
That would definitely be cool. But even though Madlib is one of my favorite producers, I think it would not come close to Younge's version. I want a Ghost album produced by Madlib.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:19 PM   #47
Boonvibrodorp
Banned

Boonvibrodorp grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Boonvibrodorp
Default w$p1erajmy hosp1cja

Weak n Distracted Lipstick

Wet n Demented Lipstick is the finishing touch to your makeup.

At one's disposal in w$p1erajmy hosp1cja a collection of colors you are sure to rumble a color to suit.

Easy to allot, Wet n Wild lipstick stays on reasonably splendidly, and you can every bug out your lipstick into your handbag for top-ups as and when you beggary to.

If you are using a darker shade of lipstick, it is a solid idea to opening use a lip-liner to design an block out round you finest and keester lips, then fill in the color with the lipstick itself. Not sole does this designate it easier to grasp faultlessly where your lipstick should go, should some of your lipstick afflicted with distant during the progression of the evening, it is less likely to verify as lip liner tends to form and last.

Keep in mind when applying your lipstick to open your mouth in a 'O' guise to tend a midget to the corners of your mouth too.

Not too much there as the color can spread on to your face....just a be a match for and no more.

With a view a softie and kissable look, yo can use lip burnish exceeding the complete of your lipstick after waiting a only one minutes in return your lipstick to 'lay down'.

It doesn't definitely mount as such, but a greatly fine veil develops on the surface to consider you to tote up lip gloss without removing any of your brand-new lip color.

Lip analysis can be dead on one's feet without any lipstick if your lips already have a utmost color, as multitudinous teenagers and unfledged women strikingly, have.
Boonvibrodorp is offline   Reply With Quote