news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: WHICH SHOW IS WORTH YOUR $$$ ???
The Wire [HBO] 5 45.45%
The Sopranos [HBO] 1 9.09%
Oz [HBO] 0 0%
True Blood [HBO] 0 0%
Boardwalk Empire [HBO] 0 0%
Game of Thrones [HBO] 1 9.09%
Dexter [SHO] 0 0%
Homeland [SHO] 0 0%
The Walking Dead [AMC] 1 9.09%
Breaking Bad [AMC] 1 9.09%
Rescue Me [FX] 0 0%
Sons of Anarchy [FX] 0 0%
Spartacus : Blood & Sand/God of The Arena/War of The Damned [STARZ] 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #16
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OZ had some great moments, my all-time favorite being the aryan dude who got a black gum transplant. lolol, is there even such a thing? lots of faggotry, but tons of funny, , brutal, grimey prison stuff over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
surprised Sopranos aint gettin no love.. Breaking Bad as well.. eagerly waiting the 2nd part of the final season comin in the summer..
to be honest, sopranos is the BEST show out of all the choices. but the wire is my FAVORITE.

breaking bad is the shit too, it definitely had some beautiful moments, but it got bogged down by sporadic bullshit the past few years IMO

game of thrones is painful to watch with the sound on, i fuckin hate it

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:59 AM   #17
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

You forgot rome
Old 05-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #18
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Sobotka View Post
You forgot rome
yeah, i dont know about that show too well, if it was popular or not etc. i get confused with Rome, Tudors & Borgias..lol
Old 05-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #19
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
yeah, i dont know about that show too well, if it was popular or not etc. i get confused with Rome, Tudors & Borgias..lol
Ranked 17th on IMDB.
It was cancelled for being too expensive but hbo has since expressed regret.
Rome's writers looked ahead further then most series (with the exception of babylon 5) which greatly improves the overall quality.
I don't see the similarities between those shows at all.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:10 PM   #20
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Sobotka View Post
Ranked 17th on IMDB.
It was cancelled for being too expensive but hbo has since expressed regret.
Rome's writers looked ahead further then most series (with the exception of babylon 5) which greatly improves the overall quality.
I don't see the similarities between those shows at all.
yeah excuse my ignorance. i was half joking commenting those shows as it coincide being a period piece w/ british actors etc. i'll def. checkout Rome and post the feed here. good looks.