news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 04-12-2013, 12:38 AM   #7711
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

high off the coke dope a rope scope chokes poke fun at bloaks soaked in red yoke get snuffed by hoes whose dopeness wore off at clothes dropped on the floor after she gave ya head ya mind bleed from disease she bread/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #7712
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

only time ur spittin is when mixin saliva n food when customerz rude dude dats crude

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #7713
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Level up from the ordinary like Duplexes//Slammin' u the fuck down like
Suplexes//Double up the Funk Mastered like 2 Flexes//Your corpse in separate kill rooms like 2 Dexters.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:27 PM   #7714
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
Level up from the ordinary like Duplexes//Slammin' u the fuck down like
Suplexes//Double up the Funk Mastered like 2 Flexes//Your corpse in separate kill rooms like 2 Dexters.
reload cha flow you ain't calculating your worse than a used car commerical with no versitility your spewing flames out of names knowing how i game
i play the board like the pieces were just made, laid and paid for/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 04-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #7715
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
reload cha flow you ain't calculating your worse than a used car commerical with no versitility your spewing flames out of names knowing how i game
i play the board like the pieces were just made, laid and paid for/
mechanized chains roar, leave ya brains layin on the floor
spit flames raise the score,
cocaine scraped from glass tables, grains get snorted
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #7716
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahroamDaGod View Post
mechanized chains roar, leave ya brains layin on the floor
spit flames raise the score,
cocaine scraped from glass tables, grains get snorted
been nba'n flowing like jake the snake breakna leg like mick foley call me mankind by how growl in the rhymes written when you spitting i am speaking topical always going thru the flames watching you burn at the stake like jesus christ/
i am just too nice throw up the rice and watch cha get disputed like lucifer
i'm lucas watch me boost it like stars that warring how you evading when ya just vading while i'm inside her walls/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 04-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #7717
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
been nba'n flowing like jake the snake breakna leg like mick foley call me mankind by how growl in the rhymes written when you spitting i am speaking topical always going thru the flames watching you burn at the stake like jesus christ/
i am just too nice throw up the rice and watch cha get disputed like lucifer
i'm lucas watch me boost it like stars that warring how you evading when ya just vading while i'm inside her walls/
I am the cause of Jericho's wall fallin to grains of dust,
the flying plague in the pages of Exodus
hidden Pharoahs on the payroll of vengeful gods,
in their ignorance they call us ninja,
the unrelenting cause of all that is painful and wrong in this world of loss...
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #7718
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

don't fake it til ya make it, just rick ross it you'll be flossing without dentist in ya ear telling ya to do so, get cha glow sticks trumphets making tumbler or someshit relivant like a chain heavy drive a chevy ride cha mind down the hill and go over board clones are overlord/
niggaz think they lebron when they just lay bricks like taking a shit
winning pudding sized cup champions doing spinaroonis like booker t/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 05-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #7719
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

been baffling acurately making minds lose control watch how i flow
call me diamonds i am your girlfriend best friend especially when she giving it up like a locomotive going thru seeing how we move with the news catch this flow/
like you catch the flue, get cha stuck in the head like glue, get chewed up like a dog's shoe toy you ain't nothing to deploy or even employ just stay unemployed like wack rapper who tries to be an actor with nothing less than to factor/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 06-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #7720
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

no time for revenge or for sentimentality,
if you want something in life Get it for yourself.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #7721
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
no time for revenge or for sentimentality,
if you want something in life Get it for yourself.
Take a throne, rip the crown off the head deaded optics trail of tears
i sip scotch splash flames in your eyes, asking if the only christopher
only we admire is wallace, so i abolish every mad hatter that asks
after facts are deseminated only gates never broken/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-05-2013, 10:05 AM   #7722
-ABOVE
shadowkillah

-ABOVE grasshopper

never made sense to me no matter how much of youre shit I read
fuck a throne and a crown youre own chemical imbalance break you down
unbroken gates stay sealed rhyme famous names to fill a line
yall mad hatter cats get youre cap peeled
-ABOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #7723
-ABOVE
shadowkillah

-ABOVE grasshopper

what the deal im real pack knives fuck a steel
for you non-believers sit down and write meals
fresh as a batch fish to catch eliminate snakes
fuck jakes fuck brakes run you over new-break
bully dogg reborn except without the storm kill
is the norm
-ABOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:47 PM   #7724
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Busting barbells babble while unravel marvel are the carvel cake cut
Dusted minds get scatter brained rhymes like shattering glass/
Crushing corpses been robotically footing flow rooted
Tree rebooting time recruiting under siege been a legion of my own making
Sacred taking out farming dead disarming been mobbing/
Create cha carnage I’m carnivorous emcees are just shivers
Stick in the arrow and watch them quiver without silver/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-31-2013, 09:29 AM   #7725
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Bitch peep this wicked sickness, all you freakin' hickies need to witness it/

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote