news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-22-2012, 02:30 PM   #4576
mcbobbye

mcbobbye grasshopper

does anyone know if the seems it never fails instrumental exists?
mcbobbye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:44 AM   #4577
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

edit: damn that was quick

BAN HAMMER

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 09-07-2012 at 10:47 AM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #4578
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Shroom Presents: 'InSHROOMental Vol. 1' (Free Download)

From the producer of Ghostface and Shyheim - Shroom Presents: 'InSHROOMental Vol. 1' (Free Download)

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2012/...tal-vol-1.html

fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:58 AM   #4579
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ thanks for this! shroom is dope!
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:26 AM   #4580
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Was there ever a Bring Da Ruckus or Winter Warz official instrumental ever released?

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #4581
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anybody has this instrumental in good quality?
Old 05-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #4582
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post

from the producer of ghostface and shyheim - shroom presents: 'inshroomental vol. 1' (free download)

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2012/...tal-vol-1.html
upload this please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #4583
ta12113

ta12113 drunken mastata12113 drunken mastata12113 drunken masta
Default Wu-Tang Clan - Clap (Instrumental)

Does anybody have this and mind sharing? I'm working on an instrumental album of "The W". It's coming along really well, only missing Redbull, Let My Niggas Live, The Monument, and Clap. I don't think any of these but Clap exist but I can't find it anywhere. Can anybody help?
ta12113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:44 PM   #4584
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post

Anybody has this instrumental in good quality?
https://www.box.com/s/cw8045rpxmcw59t8n6io

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:11 AM   #4585
habitual_line_steppr

habitual_line_steppr grasshopper

mathematics has it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QinzCuWe07o on that note .. raekwon killed that beat ryhming on the toilet !!
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:53 AM   #4586
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

thanks, but no dice, 192 kbps is horrible to listen to
Old 11-15-2013, 06:20 AM   #4587
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbobbye View Post
does anyone know if the seems it never fails instrumental exists?
yes !
Old 11-27-2013, 08:25 AM   #4588
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

revive this thread or remove the sticky
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #4589
illarol
Frawdulent

illarol shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
well the only shit i'm lookin for now is Hellz Wind Staff from Wu Forever and Camouflage Ninjas, Burning Season, Seems to Never Fail and some other Killarmy ins....
was hellz wind staff ever found? cbf goin thru 300 pages
illarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:40 AM   #4590
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Can somebody post the ODB Cracker Jack instrumental? Will rep

8 is offline   Reply With Quote