news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #11176
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default LeBron XI: His Next Signature Shoe

Old 05-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #11177
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Are they going to be selling them for $10 at Kmart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:23 PM   #11178
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is he trying to look like a leopard?

-Celtics Terrence Williams arrested for making threats with a gun in domestic dispute

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...155543583.html

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #11179
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Kmart is still in business? LOL. I'm joking because there's a Kmart here in Oxon Hill, Maryland and my friend in Cleveland told me there's one in Garfield Heights. Lebron can do without the green color on his sneakers because that's ugly. He should have them all black. I love black sneakers especially from Nike. I'm gonna buy me a pair of Air Jordan sneakers next month. I don't know why Thunder fans want Kendrick Perkins gone because it's not his job to score if that's what they want. He rebounds and block shots even though i think he doesn't block enough shots. Ibaka blocks more shots than him. Oklahoma needs to let Sefolosha and Derek Fisher go. LOL@Spurs beating Memphis. I told you that was gonna happen Check Two. Spurs will probably beat them 4-1. They shut Zach Randolph down in game 1.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #11180
check two
N.I.

I'll be happy with the spurs or grizzlies winning, as I want either of them to take the finals. Though you can't count the Grizzlies out after one game. They lost the first two to the Clippers and won the next four in a row.

They want Perkins gone cause he played terrible.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2013, 12:01 PM   #11181
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I don't think they need to trade Kendrick. Bottom line is Kevin Durant didn't have much help from his teammates scoring. Kevin Martin and Serge Ibaka didn't step up. They need to get some better bench players. Hasheem Tabeet can go too.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:03 PM   #11182
check two
N.I.

Tabeet is worse than Kwame Brown.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #11183
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

No i think Kwame is worst LOL. I don't know how Kwame continues to get signed by teams when he does nothing. Why do teams show interest in him? Michael Jordan gave him a second chance in Charlotte and he still didn't do nothing. You would think Kwame would wanna prove people wrong and show them why he was the first pick and he doesn't do a damn thing. I'm still trying to figure out how he was the first pick in the draft hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I never saw him play in high school and i know he came from a small town in Georgia and the other high schools there must've been weak.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:45 PM   #11184
check two
N.I.

The Clippers decided to fire their coach after their best season in history. Arnold Drummond wanted a new coach I guess.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--lo...185912300.html

Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #11185
check two
N.I.

Horrible defense by the Pacers at the end.

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 08:53 AM   #11186
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SPOELESTRA USUALLY MAKES ELiTE DEFENSES LOOK HORRIBLE AT THE END

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:29 AM   #11187
check two
N.I.

Pacers should be up 2-0, the Heat are looking scared.

Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #11188
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Paul George's gay shirt he wore at the press conference after game 1 against Miami hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nice dunk by Paul yesterday on Chris Andersen. Lebron made 2 dumb turnovers at the end yesterday and Dwayne Wade is playing like a scrub. He didn't score in the 4th quarter yesterday.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:47 PM   #11189
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I FIGURED WADE WASNT SCORE IN THE 4TH SINCE HE WAS MAKING EVERY SHOT IN THE FIRST HAlF

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #11190
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Evolution of the The Birdman