news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #46
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

def looking forward to this.both of them will make each other write an ILL verse for sure , i'd put money on this one.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #47
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal son

It's ironic that these comments about Jay's lyrics being predictable and having no content are being said on a Wu-Tang forum. Jay has shown much more growth than any member of the Wu. Ghost is my favorite MC but he stills raps about the same things he always has.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:07 AM   #48
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

jeeeah

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:38 AM   #49
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch View Post
It's ironic that these comments about Jay's lyrics being predictable and having no content are being said on a Wu-Tang forum. Jay has shown much more growth than any member of the Wu. Ghost is my favorite MC but he stills raps about the same things he always has.

And how exactly has he grown other then financially and reverted to being a dumb ass for not returning Robert Deniro's phone call?
Old 05-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #50
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
And how exactly has he grown other then financially and reverted to being a dumb ass for not returning Robert Deniro's phone call?
he was scared de niro might snatch up beyonce... you know bobby d got that black girl fetish.....
Old 05-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #51
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal son

Quote:
Can you honestly say there is no difference in his subject matter, style and flow since RD? Put aside any bias you have and look at it objectively. His lyrics have become much more reflective as he's grown older, which is a natural progression for an artist, not to mention an adult. I don't think I can say that about anyone in the Clan, maybe Rza.

Old 05-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #52
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
I forgot about that. What a shmuck

Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #53
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
His lyrics have become much more reflective as he's grown older
can u elaborate on this ?
Old 05-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #54
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Surprised jigga wasn't on the "W" also...

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:58 PM   #55
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Can you honestly say there is no difference in his subject matter, style and flow since RD? Put aside any bias you have and look at it objectively. His lyrics have become much more reflective as he's grown older, which is a natural progression for an artist, not to mention an adult. I don't think I can say that about anyone in the Clan, maybe Rza.
Hes always been reflective. Reasonable doubt for example was full of reflections on life. The issue is that his records now are all about him being rich and pretending hes in the illuminati.

I cant say that about any member of the clan.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #56
Punch
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Hes always been reflective. Reasonable doubt for example was full of reflections on life. The issue is that his records now are all about him being rich and pretending hes in the illuminati.

I cant say that about any member of the clan.
Of course you can't say that about the clan, they don't have anywhere near the money Jay-Z does. Pretending he's illuminati? No, that's the paranoid Internet geeks who try to find meaning in any gesture.
He's rich. Should his records all be about being poor and struggling, something he hasn't been in 20 years?

Old 05-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #57
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Of course you can't say that about the clan, they don't have anywhere near the money Jay-Z does. Pretending he's illuminati? No, that's the paranoid Internet geeks who try to find meaning in any gesture.
He's rich. Should his records all be about being poor and struggling, something he hasn't been in 20 years?
Im saying he shouldnt make records; theyre just lists of things he bought and records he sold. I get it, actually i got that he was rich and successful 10-15 years ago. Its boring now.

Theres definitely been records where he mentions the illuminati. Him and his wife love playing up to that bs.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #58
Punch
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
can u elaborate on this ?
Songs like Minority Report , where he admits his mistakes

Sure, I ponied up a mil' but I didn't give my time
So in reality I didn't give a dime
Or a damn, I just put my monies in the hands
Of the same people that left my people stranded
Nothin' but a bandit, left my folks abandoned
Damn, money we gave just a band-aid

Other songs like History, or when he talks about his relationship with his father I think show a certain level of maturity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Im saying he shouldnt make records; theyre just lists of things he bought and records he sold. I get it, actually i got that he was rich and successful 10-15 years ago. Its boring now.

Theres definitely been records where he mentions the illuminati. Him and his wife love playing up to that bs.
I'm, not denying that he makes records like that, or that it's not tiresome when he does. It's boring when any rapper does it. I'm disputing the idea that that's the only type of record he makes.

As for the Illuminati stuff, I haven't heard it, not saying it's not there, but if he does talk about he's probably not pretending lol.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #59
ShaDynasty

last 4 years thats all he talks about
Old 05-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #60
Punch
Veteran Member

Rae has had the same subject matter for 20 years.