news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #46
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
its all bullshit. theres no logical reason to believe in any of these religious texts literally.

a david duke publication has more credibility simply because you know who wrote it and why.

i think there is a spiritual side to humanity, but i don't think a book full of irrelevant 2,000 year old rules has anything to do with it.
one reason to believe in God and His Word is without it, you cant define morality.

if you disagree than answer this question from your naturalist materialist worldview:

why is murder wrong?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #47
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post

i like this guy though

but how ironic it is...for some that claim he is their lord and savior, often fail to even act upon his ways
can you explain how this point is relevant?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 05-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #48
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
one reason to believe in God and His Word is without it, you cant define morality.

if you disagree than answer this question from your naturalist materialist worldview:

why is murder wrong?
maybe it isnt
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #49
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
except there was no gods before the Creator God. those gods are nothing more than idols.
i pretty much agree with this general statement, but i thought we were talking about the god of scripture (bible) and not the creator god so this didn't address my statement.
you said that people make up their own gods after rejecting the god of scripture, so what truths do you have that the god of scripture wasn't made up from people who rejected even older spiritual texts?

Quote:
it also makes no sense for people to make up a god that commands them to deny their own autonomous will and freedom while putting their lives in jeopardy constantly by continuting to believe and follow that god.
it makes sense from the standpoint of those gaining materialistically from said believers.

Quote:
why is murder wrong?
id like to know what the W thinks of this
Old 05-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #50
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Another take on things...

"Due to centuries of misinformation, lies, and the systematic removal of knowledge, few people these days understand or even know what “Satanism” really is all about.

Christianity has been at liberty to dictate without any opposition, what they CLAIM Satanism to be. In order to accomplish this, the truth had to be destroyed. The Catholic Church (the original Christian Church, from which all Christian sects have evolved), heinously tortured to death and mass-murdered millions of innocent men, women and children in what was known as "The Inquisition." Some children who were burnt to death in what were known as "witch houses" were as young as two years of age.¹

Christians forever rant and rave concerning the "one world order" where all identities, cultures, personal privacies, and liberties will be lost and humanity, after being systematically bar-coded, will be lumped into a one-world slave state. What they fail to see is how their own so-called "religion" and bible have always been and are the roots of and blueprint for this regime. Everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible has been stolen and corrupted from religions predating Judaism, Christianity, and Islam from hundreds to thousands of years. Through Judaism and its tool of Christianity, all of the original spiritual teachings from around the world, (which are CONCEPTS) have been stolen from, lumped together into the "one," and corrupted into Jewish archetypes and characters and fictitious places. This has given the Jewish people as a whole a false history, political power and "spiritual" authority to which they are not entitled.

The bible is a very powerful subliminal tool to control the masses. One can see this is a man-made work as there are endless contradictions. The bible has been systematically drummed into the minds of the populace from a very early age. A lie must always be enforced as opposed to the truth which can stand on its own. Because spiritual knowledge and occult power have been removed and kept in the hands of a "chosen" few, the unknowing populace has been helpless against it. The agenda here is to create a one-world slave state with the "chosen" few ruling at the top. The perpetrators of course blame Satan to create a necessary distraction, while they use occult power to accomplish their ends. They have a history of stealing from and blaming their enemies for everything they really are and do, while always holding themselves in the highest esteem and innocence.

The original religions now known as "Satanism" (by the way, "Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew), were all based upon what is known as the "Magnum Opus" or Great Work. The one known as "Satan" is our True Creator God. He was prevented by the other Gods from finishing his work on humanity, that of the godhead. The godhead is physical and spiritual perfection. Now, if you continue to read on, I will prove this.

The serpent is seen everywhere in ancient relics and structures. The serpent was held sacred in all areas of the ancient world. Satan is the God Ea, aka ENKI, one of the first of the Nephilim to arrive on this planet and establish the first civilization. In Sumerian mythology, Enki's symbol was always the serpent.
The serpent represents the DNA, the life force and the kundalini and has survived as the emblem of the American Medical Association and Veterinary medicine, where it is symbolic of life and healing. Only with the coming of Judeo/Christianity, has this sacred symbol been desecrated and blasphemed.

Nearly all of us are familiar with the term "fallen." This word has been used copiously by Christian clergy to refer to Satan and his Demons. In truth, "fallen" pertains to the kundalini serpent (which has always been associated with our Creator God Satan), which has fallen in humanity as a whole and now lies dormant at the base of the spine. Because of this, humanity as a whole is on a very low level of spiritual understanding. Thoughtless abuses of children and animals, senseless wars, brutality and endless corruption are the results of the fallen serpent. The "Tree of Life" which was stolen from the ancient Pagan religions and found its way into the biblical book of Genesis, was seen in many parts of the ancient world in friezes upon walls of ancient temples"

i'll address as many points here as i can.

-"the catholic Church"

the term "catholic" means "universal". it is true that the early church was called the "catholic church" or "the universal church" in that every congregation was one unto the Jesus Christ who is the head of the church(col 1:15-20). but we're confusing this church with the church of Rome, better known as the Roman Catholic Church. they do not follow the bible as many of their doctrines are not scriptural and are heresies. ie:

the deity of mary/ praying to mary
propitiatory mass
purgatory
papal infallibility
praying to the saints
the pope being the vicar of Christ

and many other things.

- the inquisition

the church of rome is responsible for the inquisition. again, nowhere in scripture are the members of the new covenant church of Christ commanded to kill people for unbelief or anything for that matter. this would contradict Jesus' teachings in matthew 5:38-48 and mark 6:27-36 as well as the apostle peter's teaching in 1 peter 2:18-25 in submitting to civil government and 1 peter 3:15 on how to deal with unbelievers.

- the "one world order"

God has indeed sought out a people for himself that will glorify him and enjoy him forever and has wiped out nations that refused to abide by this, which BTW is the chief purpose of man. but once again this is carried out by the preaching of truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ and working of the Holy Spirit in bring people to saving faith. this has nothing to do with the martial law, concentration camp nature this article tries to paint of Christian evangelism and witnessing. scripture simply doesnt endosre such a thing.

all the claims that the bible has taken things from other religions have all ben proven false by Christians scholarship. i would suggest people actually look into the responses by christian scholars to these copycat claims. i provided and zeitgeist response video that dealt many of the claims. in fact, here it is:

- "satanism"

i dont believe satanism is bunch of guys drinking blood and murdering people for laughs because that is far from who satan was originally.

this article is coreect that the term satan mean "enemy" or "adversary" which is what satan became when he was cast out of heaven for trying to establish his kingdom over God(isaiah 14:12-15). he was then called Lucifer which means "light bearer" or "one who shines".

the serpent in the garden tempted eve to take of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil by saying that if she did she would be like God(genesis 3:4-5) which is what satan strived to be before he was kicked out of heaven.

the "fall" is about sin in adam disobeying God and seperating us from fellowship with God and dooming us to death physically and spiritually in that we are not longer capable of being in right relationship with God without our sin nature being purged by the work of the Holy Spirit( romans 5:6-19, 8:1-11)

satanism isnt about people doing depraved and repugnant things. its about man attempting to establish his autonomous will and freedom apart from and apposed to God the Creator of all things.

Last edited by THE W; 05-19-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #51
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
i pretty much agree with this general statement, but i thought we were talking about the god of scripture (bible) and not the creator god so this didn't address my statement.
you said that people make up their own gods after rejecting the god of scripture, so what truths do you have that the god of scripture wasn't made up from people who rejected even older spiritual texts?

we are talking about the God of scripture

genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

what earlier texts would you be referring to?

it makes sense from the standpoint of those gaining materialistically from said believers.

except the people who wrote the texts were experiencing the things i described. paul for example who wrote many of the new testament apistles constantly has his life threaten, was thrown in jail, and was beaten for preaching these things. christians were being murdered by the roman empire for professing Jesus as Lord and not professing Caesar as Lord or believing in any of the greek gods of that time. there were terrible consequences for continuing to believe in the gospel of Christ if it were, allegedly, all made up.

no to mention the inquisition where the church of rome killed many reformers who opposed rome's unbiblical and heretical doctrines.

id like to know what the W thinks of this

you first

Last edited by THE W; 05-19-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:10 PM   #52
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
can you explain how this point is relevant?
because its my thread and i felt like pointing it out?

i doubt christ would have reacted that way

my point, relevant or not to your biblical babbling is that some followers that are all about this guy can be just as unforgiving, cruel, hypocritical, dishonest, full of shit etc as any other

you've managed to hijack my thread to push your beliefs, that wasn't the POINT to begin with

if anything this thread was made to criticize your religion, not have you take everything over and preach

why must you feel the need to try and change the way we think? you have enough members in your cult

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-19-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #53
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
because its my thread and i felt like pointing it out?

fair enough..

i doubt christ would have reacted that way

in what way?

my point, relevant or not to your biblical babbling is that some followers that are all about this guy can be just as unforgiving, cruel, hypocritical, dishonest, full of shit etc as any other

then they actually are not "all about that guy"(matthew 7:15-23)

you've managed to hijack my thread to push your beliefs, that wasn't the POINT to begin with

if anything this thread was made to bash your religion, not have you take take everything over and preach

a forum is a place for discussion. you made a thread bashing christainity which you have every right to do and i came into your thread to defend christianity which i have every right to do. if you dont want people to disagree with your view than dont expose your view to other human beings because there's a chance they might not see things the way you do.

Old 05-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #54
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i dont even have a view really...i can't know for sure about any of this stuff and frankly...neither can you. someone told me to read the new testament first by the way, thoughts? some have even said to avoid the old one entirely

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-19-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #55
THE W
ISRAELITE

anyone who told you to avoid the old testament altogether doesnt know enough about scripture to tell you what to read and/or isnt a christian to begin with. the new testament is the fulfillment of the old testament not the annulment of it.

the 4 gospels are a good place to start though.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #56
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u do well not reading that book
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:20 AM   #57
Paranoid
Venom

Old 05-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #58
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Bible is a Very Serious Book
Old 05-22-2013, 01:16 PM   #59
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
If you read up on Crowley's own life, you would know in his later yrs, HE went mad. He also practiced gay sex as a magical technique, not that it matters here, but I thought it would be interesting for you to know.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #60
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

the NHS tried to kill me for preaching love after taking shrooms..my but cheeks got injected, i got bullied by staff..attempts at undressing me and touching my private parts failed...attempts at making me crazy failed even though they forced me to take my medicine..whatever the fuck it was.

They kept trying to fuck my shit up for telling them God loves them and wants us to recognise we are one people. They scorned me when I called out certain names of those I appreciate deeply. They told me to calm down when I was as calm as I've ever been. I told them I loved them and their families as they drugged the shit out of me and took as much blood as they wanted. I shouted peace to all nations. I wished peace on the 'evil' ones and they hated it. came out a few days ago. I'm grateful to the Most High I'm out. someone thought i needed i need to go back their because I keep quoting the good book. I went out in my socks reading the word in south london after not eating a few days and my family thought enough is enough but I'm out now praise God

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote