news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #61
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
the NHS tried to kill me for preaching love after taking shrooms..my but cheeks got injected, i got bullied by staff..attempts at undressing me and touching my private parts failed...attempts at making me crazy failed even though they forced me to take my medicine..whatever the fuck it was.

They kept trying to fuck my shit up for telling them God loves them and wants us to recognise we are one people. They scorned me when I called out certain names of those I appreciate deeply. They told me to calm down when I was as calm as I've ever been. I told them I loved them and their families as they drugged the shit out of me and took as much blood as they wanted. I shouted peace to all nations. I wished peace on the 'evil' ones and they hated it. came out a few days ago. I'm grateful to the Most High I'm out. someone thought i needed i need to go back their because I keep quoting the good book. I went out in my socks reading the word in south london after not eating a few days and my family thought enough is enough but I'm out now praise God
r u being serious. i actually used to think u were sane.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #62
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post

you don't know any one who is sane
Old 05-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #63
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
If you read up on Crowley's own life, you would know in his later yrs, HE went mad. He also practiced gay sex as a magical technique, not that it matters here, but I thought it would be interesting for you to know.

I am aware, I do not care. What business is it of mine if someone wants to practice "gay sex magic". Whatever that even is
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:12 PM   #64
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
to joke about such things would be very disrespectful of me. no i'm not joking

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:57 AM   #65
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

I think the only possible logical way to interpret the bible is that perhaps extraterrestrials were involved in the story. Beware of trusting any of them

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-23-2013 at 04:00 AM.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:38 AM   #66
D.projectile

my mum's neighbour downstairs is on some crowley shit btw. his name is Ian and he's indian apparently. i think he is casting spells. i want to know his surname so i can tell i pastor and an imam about him. im not scared

Old 05-23-2013, 08:43 AM   #67
D.projectile

indian but anglo as fuck. one of them ones and funnily enough he is homosexual..which is up to him tbh but it's one of those things that are making me suspicious...kensington/chelsea and surrounding areas have a ring of these people with this presence about them...they're everywhere in Chelsea and nearby I get this strong feeling there that somethings a bit weird...Those Addison Lee cars are trying to spook me (hey guys how are you?? :-) lol ) but i just give a thumbs up or wave cah i'm just me i aint doing nothing wrong as far as i know

Old 05-23-2013, 08:45 AM   #68
D.projectile

I'm just another brother. I dont know what they think I am or who...but if you're reading this I'm your brother. Nothing else so you can relax its me Daniel Letang...relax please. Peace.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:46 AM   #69
Paranoid
-

not all spells are evil...
Old 05-23-2013, 08:48 AM   #70
D.projectile

I'm not here to debate that...i don't really know to be honest. Seriously wtf do I know I'm just some dude from london

Old 05-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #71
D.projectile

i just feel like that Iscariot entity is at work

Old 05-23-2013, 11:07 AM   #72
Paranoid
-

i feel that you may be losing your mind
Old 05-24-2013, 02:52 AM   #73
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
i feel that you may be losing your mind
thanks bro. love u too brother

Old 05-24-2013, 03:28 AM   #74
Paranoid
-

my intentions are not what you think they are. perhaps free yourself from the shackles of religion and you may feel a lot better. you can still be righteous and good without it, if that is really what you believe in
Old 05-24-2013, 03:31 AM   #75
Paranoid
-

off topic but here is a fun read for those with an open mind. if you are quick to believe anything you read though i wouldn't recommend it

www.luciferianliberationfront.org