news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 05-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra
Default "Lost On Earth" LP available now!!

http://sleepsinatra1.bandcamp.com/album/lost-on-earth

14 tracks,all original production

features from Verbal Kent,DJ Drew Dollars,Ed Rowe and more

physical copies of the album are in the works if you are interested in adding one to your collection message me!
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Yo PEACE brotha thanks for Lost On Earth spent the last few hours pressing repeat on the LP.This LP rite here is straight from the heart i can hear it brotha Sleep Sinatra dropping the ill science word up No rest For The Wicked WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO straight from the heart thanks brotha and for those who haven't check this out better hop on this PEACE
Old 05-22-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bout to burn one & spin this , i already know this shits gon be fire . i got some new burners 4 u too

get at me son , Peace
Old 05-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #4
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by obServant View Post
Yo PEACE brotha thanks for Lost On Earth spent the last few hours pressing repeat on the LP.This LP rite here is straight from the heart i can hear it brotha Sleep Sinatra dropping the ill science word up No rest For The Wicked WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO straight from the heart thanks brotha and for those who haven't check this out better hop on this PEACE

mad love homie, you already know
Old 05-23-2013, 02:57 PM   #5
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.D. View Post
bout to burn one & spin this , i already know this shits gon be fire . i got some new burners 4 u too

get at me son , Peace
PEACE fam, my fault i been missin gyour calls...tryna lay the ground work for this masterplan, indeed ima be in contact soon!!
Old 05-25-2013, 03:28 AM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man this takes me back to 93' the lyricism, the beats, the message... this is nice. real nice.
idk why i been sleepin on you man but you now have my attention.
bamboo
lost
chestburster
sledge

my fav tracks ^^^

this summer, if you are ever down to collab on a track i'd love to get you on one.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:46 PM   #7
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
man this takes me back to 93' the lyricism, the beats, the message... this is nice. real nice.
idk why i been sleepin on you man but you now have my attention.
bamboo
lost
chestburster
sledge

my fav tracks ^^^

this summer, if you are ever down to collab on a track i'd love to get you on one.
thanks brother, i appreciate you checkin for me, you got some shit as well,def stay in contact,respect.