news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Dude...I have found my future wife..ftw

Someone get me in touch with this big sexy and let me smang some shifter into her..you hear her views? Take notes..THATS A REAL FUCKING WOMAN not thAt FEMINIST TRASH

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CHECK TWOs GONNA BE MAD THAT RESEMBLES HIS FUTURE WIFE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:58 AM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

feminism has been unequivocal beneficial for both sexes. if you disregard it as a civil rights movement you probably post on a wu tang forum and rap as a hobby.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Civil rights? U kidding me right? Do u understand what the civil rights movement was about? Do not undermine a real fight which was dedicated to a real plight, theres no ones thats ever been arrested for beinv a woman...ive been arrested for being a black guy in the wrong place...cmon man...

Old 05-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting video.

Quote:
feminism has been unequivocal beneficial for both sexes. if you disregard it as a civil rights movement you probably post on a wu tang forum and rap as a hobby.
Could you give examples? I see it beneficial to some extent, but mostly harmful to both genders.

There are some feminist who TEACH things like every man is a potential rapist, testosterone is a poison, and other foolish things and they are teaching this "mental poison" in gender/women's studies in colleges, universities and on tv interviews with feminist speakers. Men usually get defeated by feminism in divorce court and their finances gets diminished and some end up living in bachelor apt cuz they can't afford better. Others get worst. In general, today's' feminism, as I see it, is about male bashing and to say some false, and sexist things and get away with it, but if a man were to say the same about them, that man is in deep trouble.

A slutwalk is an example of how stupid it has become and there was one in my city. It happened cuz a police officer in Toronto recommended and later apologized that women should not dress like sluts to avoid rape. So a whole bunch of sluts (their own label), gathered and did a walk while dressing like sluts saying they could dress how they want. Ya, they could dress how they want, but only a bunch of stupid fucks would gather and call their walk a slutwalk. Fuck feminism!!!!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 05-30-2013 at 05:22 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #6
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

I'd body slam her big ass a couple of times. ha ha

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:41 AM   #7
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've seen your posts in the other thread gravey - you sound very bitter. Diggy, i can't talk to you homeslice, you won't understand anything i say.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:07 AM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

WeLl im passionate about my beliefs, that does not equate to bitterness, I dont respect movement that aims to make men inferior. Period u still havent answered how u can equate feminism to civil rights, id love for u to telll that to a black man who has to go through the ills of society on the street that because some woman thinks she is superior to a man,his plight is juzt as equivalent....makes no damn sense

Let me tell u something,I'm part of a movement here that seeks to rid the community of violence and poverty, I have seen with my own eyes what feminism has do e to family structures, how naive women blindly followed it and are now left in poverty to raise angry children on their own because they truly believed a man was the enemy and chased them out of the home,and made life difficult that it alienated him away from even caring about his own seeds, who do u think the majority of kids running the streets doing crazy things belong to? Single mothers, that's who, and feminism is part of this problem, I know women who hVe been honest enough to admit that the doctrine they chose put them in that predicament..whats worse is, in thT situation...when these naive women are left in poverty after chasing a man out of the household, guess who has to pick up the tab? That's right..guys like me who pay taxes and work our butts off. Let it put it to you like this..I could understand olden concepts of feminism in countries like India where laws aren't protecting victims of rape etc...but a western country like USA where half the laws are already in a woman's favor? U gotta be kidding me...that's not An equality fight..that's a fight for superiority, radicals who really hate men and will do anything to make sure the man is belittled in society...have u ever been on a women's rights page?..u should sometimes and see all the male bashing they teaching impresionAble girls and come back and tell me, it's a needed cause. I doubt u have really dealt with or met a modern feminist

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 05-31-2013 at 06:30 AM.