news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-31-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey
Default Goondox

I count on you guys to keep me informed of all the hot shit that drops and all the wack shit that drops. Somehow this appears to have gone under the radar. I think Angry would have been all over this.

Some might call this track garbage due to all the swines, weed carriers, or whatever you guys call them, but rap needs more tracks with a shitload of artists jumping on them. Track reminds me of AOTP - Battle Cry.

Verse 5: Jus Allah
Im cutting my appetite
Just till fright night
The blood filled me up with white light
Gotta strike right when the donor is just right
Should of got the name of the owner and blood type
Maybe I should go back and roam the abduct site
Lookin' for a lady with the path to love bite
Gotta use a whole lot of dope and plus white
Hopefully I don't smell of blood and bloodlight

Some of the comments on YouTube on this track are funny "... theres something about when jus allah raps that makes you think the devil is kinda sketched out by him".

After downloading Goondox - Welcome to the Goondox album, it feels more like a mixtape that was pieced together. Usually I appreciate Snowgoons releases, no matter how wack the artist is that they work with. There's usually more cohesion.

Looking forward to Snowgoons CoVirt Ops: Infantry[12] (featuring Virtuoso) dropping in July.

Last edited by madchild; 06-01-2013 at 03:56 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote