news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-31-2013, 06:20 PM   #11206
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Is Chris Andersen Emerging as a Possible MVP for the 2013 NBA Finals?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/miami-h...214700381.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:47 PM   #11207
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

He wasn't ejected because he plays for the Heat.
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:13 PM   #11208
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

Pacers/Heat going to game 7. Lebron seems to be playing in Cleveland again.
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #11209
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Hibbert dropped a "no homo" and called reporters "motherfuckers"

Old 06-02-2013, 10:19 PM   #11210
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

lol idiot

that mistake cost him $75,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:46 AM   #11211
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

david stern on his knees praying for the Heat*

if the pacers end up winning i'll probably watch some of the series just because i like the spurs but i will be one of the few people watching it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 06-03-2013 at 01:24 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:14 AM   #11212
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bench wade and heat win easily with miller

birdman will keep it close, but if wade trys to take shots n fails then its on him

i think lebrons gonna do " the face" and probably never get benched

since there in miami they will get calls and with stern wanted lebron in the finals its gonna look suspect

if hibbert was cursing after winning imagine afte a game 7 loss

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-03-2013 at 11:18 AM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #11213
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if pacers win it makes the knicks a little less of a scrub than they are...lol

i dont get it.. wtf.. what happened ? its the fucking Heat ! lol 27 winning streak, the league's best team, the best player by by far, defending champs, the big 3, ray allen's contribution etc etc etc.... lebron finally got his wish being in a team with supporting cast good enough to fulfill his Jordan-esq journey and they're facing elimination tonight against the pacers ? lol i aint knockin pacers dont get me wrong but this is the shit that happens when a team/players are always in parallel with all the hype and expectations.

being that its in miami and all, realitically i feel miami will have the edge but you never know.. if wade & bosch stay numbed out and lebron has to carry the whole team its gonna be tough to beat the pacers. all the pressure is on miami and moreso on lebron. should be a dope game regardless.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #11214
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Best player by far?

Spurs should beat whoever wins tonight.

Old 06-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #11215
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Best player by far?

Spurs should beat whoever wins tonight.
you dont think lebron is the best player in the league ?
Old 06-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #11216
check two
N.I.

Well since Kobe is in the later stages of his career.

Old 06-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #11217
tekunique
SupaSelekta

well i still think lebron is a better player when kobi was at his prime....
Old 06-03-2013, 10:13 PM   #11218
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
david stern on his knees praying for the Heat*

if the pacers end up winning i'll probably watch some of the series just because i like the spurs but i will be one of the few people watching it.
Not that many people like the Heat outside of Miami, so I guess a lot will be watching to hope they lose.

Old 06-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #11219
check two
N.I.

I am disappointed in Grant Hill and Jason Kidd, they could have kept playing. JR Smith had more bad games than Kidd, and you don't see that weirdo retiring.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:40 PM   #11220
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by check two; 06-04-2013 at 12:10 AM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote