news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #16
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

peace to 97 that was the last time we heard wu tang clan.

Wu tang forever !

peace

Last edited by zooruka; 06-04-2013 at 06:00 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #17
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Its literally billed as the FIRST SINGLE FROM ABT. Not promo
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #18
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

mantis_fist crouching tigermantis_fist crouching tiger

I like it. Way more mellow and laid back then one would expect from the 1st single to a new Wu-Tang Clan lp. I could see this be a radio cut of the song. Maybe the lp version will be longer and have more verses.
mantis_fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:13 PM   #19
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wouldnt trust a radio rip as the first single tho... radio djs get sent tracks left n right.. i remember like a year or 2 ago all the nyc radio djs were playing supposedly the first official single off Detox...fail.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #20
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

yeah i think (hope) the OP is wrong about it being on ABT. for a mixtape a track like this is inoffensive enough but for a wu-tang album its fucking weak.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #21
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

I like this.. smooth
Old 06-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #22
Niksdavan
CHICKEN HEAD

Niksdavan shaolin monk

The beginning of the track uses the same sample as the intro to LA The Darkman's "City lights"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozThvssqJWc
Niksdavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #23
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
yeah i think (hope) the OP is wrong about it being on ABT. for a mixtape a track like this is inoffensive enough but for a wu-tang album its fucking weak.
I'm not sure it will be on the album either. I'm also not quite sure if its even the final version of the song since I would think there would be more verses on it.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #24
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not bad, cool promo
Old 06-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #25
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

made me teary eyed. A Better Tomorrow indeed. but half the tracks on there better be punch-you-in-the-face music
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #26
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

Good feel to it, but I too hope it will be a different final version with more verses and perhaps longer ones.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:39 AM   #27
DYPthaGoldynchild
Tactical Expert

DYPthaGoldynchild crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to DYPthaGoldynchild Send a message via MSN to DYPthaGoldynchild

Lovin' it...

Just SOAK IT IN and vibe out to it...Can't wait to hear the final version of it.

#ABetterTomorrow

PEACE
-DYP-

http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
>>> OUT NOW: TRUE MASTER "Persian Legacy" Mixtape
SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 3 [DYP Edition]"
>>> RE-UP: SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 2"
60 SECOND ASSASSIN "The Retrospective"
DYPthaGoldynchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:42 AM   #28
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky blue bally kid View Post
i'd guess this is maybe just as a promo for the album without actually being on the album itself?

I'm guessing this as the concept is kinda corny, also sounds more like a freestyle over an old track, the huge gap in the middle doesn't fit either and also rza is too cheap to pay for the sample clearance on this!
samples are expensive nowadays, everyone wants theirs

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:35 AM   #29
habitual_line_steppr

habitual_line_steppr grasshopper

Track is obv unfinished ....
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:57 AM   #30
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don't forget watch your mouth was supposed to be the 1st single off 8D