news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-17-2013, 10:15 AM   #316
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I love how u guys are hip to that feminism bullshit...i do hope u all understand why its becoming stronger....the simp...he too has made it a problem...he too is part of the ptoblem...if u have sons...raise them not to be simps, raise them to be men in every sense of the word

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #317
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On this plantation, what we consider alpha males are really beta males.

It's all reversed and fucked up on some praise cave man shit
Old 04-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #318
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Word yo

Old 06-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #319
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Check the reaction of one of the Black girls.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #320
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't even bother dissing black women anymore. I know they're fucked up and they don't wanna admit it but i also blame black men for black women being fucked up because a lot of black men have shitted on black women. That's why so many black women are angry at black men and that's why good black men like me can't get a black woman. I know there's good black women but i'll probably never find them because i won't be looking for them. I'm done with talking to them because i hate their attitudes. I will always love black women and i just wish they would change their attitudes. I thought white women were different but they aren't any different because they got issues too. They just play men in a different way than black women LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:58 PM   #321
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

That hoe was gonna do it had he not told her it was a prank,2ndly she wouldn't have been that "nice" and responsive had it been a brother......sadly

Old 06-06-2013, 07:24 AM   #322
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
That hoe was gonna do it had he not told her it was a prank,2ndly she wouldn't have been that "nice" and responsive had it been a brother......sadly
How right you are, Grave. Their ultimate goal is not to be with a black man because to them, he's nothing. The sad thing is they can't get the dick no where else.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #323
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
How right you are, Grave. Their ultimate goal is not to be with a black man because to them, he's nothing. The sad thing is they can't get the dick no where else.
thats why they wear hair hats,green/blue eyed contacts and bleach...most of them are competing with white women to attract their men..sad but true but ill tell u this much..most white dudes are hip to them so they dont even get a shot rofl...thats clearly a sad state of mind..self hate is a motherfucker

Old 06-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #324
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't even bother dissing black women anymore. I know they're fucked up and they don't wanna admit it but i also blame black men for black women being fucked up because a lot of black men have shitted on black women. That's why so many black women are angry at black men and that's why good black men like me can't get a black woman. I know there's good black women but i'll probably never find them because i won't be looking for them. I'm done with talking to them because i hate their attitudes. I will always love black women and i just wish they would change their attitudes. I thought white women were different but they aren't any different because they got issues too. They just play men in a different way than black women LOL.
charles

let me correct u here..ok

alot of "niggaz" have shitted on black women..NOT BLACK MEN..so guess what..its those whores faults for being bitter when they run after Niggas and have unrealistic dreams of marrying a caucasian man one day. ok?

Old 06-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #325
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post

get you one of them womenz that brings a bucket of hot peppermint water to you to soak your feet in after a long hard day of work while she massages your hands and presses her bressesses against the back of your head while rubbing your forehead with them jiggling bracelets on just before bringing you a plate of hot nurturing healthy ass food while asking you what you would like to drink in a sweet toned voice.

there are women who would love to do that for a hard working man

there are niggas who sit home playing x-box all day - who got a woman whose out in the field working all day. and when she comes home, he expects her to suck his dick. but all the bills are in her name, including his cell phone, so she doesn't feel like sucking his dick - so to him, she's just being a bitch - but a woman is only a bitch to a little boy who thinks he deserves a mans portion.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #326
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You're right Lord Nose.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #327
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
thats why they wear hair hats,green/blue eyed contacts and bleach...most of them are competing with white women to attract their men..sad but true but ill tell u this much..most white dudes are hip to them so they dont even get a shot rofl...thats clearly a sad state of mind..self hate is a motherfucker
I just spoke to a white lady I know, yesterday. She says her child, a girl, is now learning from black girls where to get hair extensions. The white lady calls it "horse hair". So even this white lady knows their "hair" is fake. Black females are not fooling much people with these contraptions.

This white lady also told me her husband is Italian (think Nicky Dooche) and he is racist and has a racist name for many ethnicities. He hates black men and says (according to his wife) that they are useless and lazy, however, he did not mind fucking black women in his early days even though his fam did not approve of it. This is one example of the type of man these self-hating black chicks fuck, a racist Nichy Dooche type of individual. Maybe they can't get a topnotch white man, only a racist trash type.

Even when I was in High School, some white girls knew that if they get in a fight with a black girl, go for the fake hair (the emblem of shame) and throw it and that's what they did.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #328
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Everyone knows their hair and their green eyes are fake lmfao...thats whats sad about them....i love how they have the nerve to complain about a cheerios commerical but they are happy about that show scandal...its their biggest fantasy come true, be a caucasian mans sexual fantasy...sadly for them...only in the movies rofl

Old 08-17-2013, 10:26 PM   #329
diggy
The ABBOTT

^^Other woman runs toward the child with caring feelings.

Apparent "mother" of the child, walks calmly toward guy and does not even check to see the condition of her child. Instead her focus is the guy who collided with him. A lot of anger shown.

^^ So self hating.

SO it's ass injectables, fake hair (weave/extentions), shaved eyebrows, skin lightening, and now this!

L's

Old 08-18-2013, 12:59 AM   #330
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread is just... idk... is incredible the word for this?