news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground > Technical Support

Old 06-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS
Default Deleted Files

the fucking chump that i am, i've deleted about 3 weeks worth of music i was working on. as any musician will tell you the last 3 weeks is all that really matters.

is there any way of getting it back?

i'm trying some of these file recovery programs and they ain't doing shit.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #2
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You deleted them out of the recycle bin? Cause they should have got sent there

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was running out of space on one computer so i was trying to transfer some stuff to another one, and emptying the recycle bin as i went along.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
i've deleted about 3 weeks worth of music i was working on. as any musician will tell you the last 3 weeks is all that really matters.
then you have nothing to worry about

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:08 PM   #5
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
then you have nothing to worry about
non creatives
Old 06-06-2013, 11:49 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Try the free version of Recuva

http://www.piriform.com/recuva/download

I havent used it, so google your questions if you have any.

Quote:
Recuva is a user-friendly Windows-based tool. When you run Recuva, you can resurrect missing files using either the file-recovery wizard or the application's manual mode. The file-recovery wizard is handy when you're sure your data is gone but you're not quite sure where it went or how to get it back. The wizard lets you narrow your search type to pictures, music, documents, video, or all files, and you can set the search location to everywhere on your computer, removable media only, in My Documents, the Recycle Bin, or a specified location. If you don't need the wizard you can jump right into manual mode and get to work searching where you know the file should be. Recuva uses a green/yellow/red light system to indicate how probable the recovery of your files will be, and when available, it can provide previews image files available for recovery. Recuva also includes a tool to securely wipe files you find, handy if you're attempting a file recovery just to ensure the files are actually dead and gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #7
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Try the free version of Recuva

http://www.piriform.com/recuva/download

I havent used it, so google your questions if you have any.
thanks yeah i tried that. i managed to get a few things back.

ahh well the lame wigga beatmaking continues.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #8
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
the fucking chump that i am, i've deleted about 3 weeks worth of music i was working on. as any musician will tell you the last 3 weeks is all that really matters.

hahaha
how pretentious and self-important of you.
good riddance to wack bullshit.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote