news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-24-2010, 04:18 AM   #46
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
So what happens when an album you own becomes a certified classic?

Do sirens go off with a blast of confetti?

Do you guys skip around the house doing the gas face?
hahahahaha classic!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #47
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Recently I've revisited this album and it's much better than I remember it being. The songs are expertly written and the lyrics are better than BP and are on RD's level easily. The choruses are tasteful and the production is monumental. It's like one big celebration of an album and it's a joy to listen to.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:05 AM   #48
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Grey Album Vs Black Album would be a interesting boring thread.

Looks like i was still educating you guys about how average Blueprint was back in 2010. Look at the things this faggit was posting lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
ill never understand the flack em catches as a producer, son pretty much produced the eminem show in full and thats a classic album!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of the best emcee/producers of all time, undoubtedly!!!!! hes a dre apprentice!!!!! that means crystal mixing, heavy drums, and a signature style, very mechanical!!!!!! i know for a fact most emcees love his beats... hes got bangers, catalog speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!!

i actually liked blueprint 3, but that albums a victory lap!!!!!!!!! hes coasting on that, hes leaving room for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:22 AM   #49
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

classic? gtfo, Jay Z brainwashed a whole generation of new hip hop heads into thinking hes one the greatest and everything he does is classic or innovative. smh

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:25 AM   #50
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
classic? gtfo, Jay Z brainwashed a whole generation of new hip hop heads into thinking hes one the greatest and everything he does is classic or innovative. smh
truth
Old 06-06-2013, 06:40 AM   #51
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Nah, not everything he does is great or innovative but you can't deny the dude's skills on the mic. He's above average in flow, charisma, and mic presence. You gotta admit he's made some DAMN good albums, even if he's never made a classic.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:52 AM   #52
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Fair point.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #53
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

eminems production = awful. the only way i can describe it is it sounds childish and poppy. its like the aural equivalent of lego.

black album has some good stuff but the production is random and theres some weak songs. i definitely didn't get the replay value like BP and RD had. plus in hindsight the subject matter looks ridiculous when hes making a spectacle of it being his final album.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #54
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
eminems production = awful. the only way i can describe it is it sounds childish and poppy. its like the aural equivalent of lego.

black album has some good stuff but the production is random and theres some weak songs. i definitely didn't get the replay value like BP and RD had. plus in hindsight the subject matter looks ridiculous when hes making a spectacle of it being his final album.
What songs do you think are weak?
Old 06-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #55
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Encore, change clothes, moment of clarity, allure, justify my thug, first song.

Had to look these up i havent listened to it in years.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #56
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Encore, change clothes, moment of clarity, allure, justify my thug, first song.

Had to look these up i havent listened to it in years.
Ok, I could see "Encore" and "Moment" maaaybe but the other ones are all kickass man, I'm surprised you don't dig them