news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-12-2013, 04:02 AM   #16
MistaBPL

MistaBPL shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
That cover is hilarious!
Old 06-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #17
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #18
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

He took back the one with the upside down cross and the three witches on the front with him rocking the crown of thorns?????

thats weaker than when he chickened out the first time by turning mybeatifuldarktwistedfantasy demon cover into a pixel cover.

waaaack

Im done with the corporate machine and even though I checked out and bought most every Kanye album up to now , im done and dont even care what Yeezus sounds like. Me and my friends will make our own Yeezus albums. FUCK the ESTABLISHMENT and anybody rolling with them
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #19
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
He took back the one with the upside down cross and the three witches on the front with him rocking the crown of thorns
Um, was this ever a thing?
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

that was the cover as of 2 weeks ago
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #21
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

tried googling it

this thing? first time i've seen it, i thought it was gonna be

either way, i'll be listening. MBDTF was genius to me.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:40 AM   #22
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

I actually.liked this.cover ^
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote