news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #16
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@threadstarter saying Art Of War is the illest rap album hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That album is garbage. Thug Luv is the only good song on there and 2Pac had the best lyrics LOL. Bone's only good album is Creepin On A Come Up. Their other albums suck and their solo albums suck LOL. I'm ashamed to say they're from my hometown Cleveland.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #17
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@threadstarter saying Art Of War is the illest rap album hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That album is garbage. Thug Luv is the only good song on there and 2Pac had the best lyrics LOL. Bone's only good album is Creepin On A Come Up. Their other albums suck and their solo albums suck LOL. I'm ashamed to say they're from my hometown Cleveland.
Each one to their one i suppose lol, though i know your one of these dudes that only prefers debut albums, but your twattish demeanour labels you an idiot, but i feel sorry for all the abuse you get on this forum so im gonna leave it at that lol
peace
Old 06-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #18
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I could care less about a lot of people dissing me on here hahahahahaha. I love the hate i get. I'm used to being dissed anyway because i've been dissed by ignorant black men since i was a teenager. It used to bother me but not anymore because i diss people too.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:34 PM   #19
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

AOW is among the best hip-hop double-albums in my opinion (top 5 on the double-disc album scale). But, as someone else mentioned, Bone's best album is E.1999 Eternal. Everyone with sense agrees with that. Speaking of which...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I could care less about a lot of people dissing me on here hahahahahaha. I love the hate i get. I'm used to being dissed anyway because i've been dissed by ignorant black men since i was a teenager. It used to bother me but not anymore because i diss people too.
Your vendetta with black people is strange, especially since you make it a point to troll in a Wu-Tang forum (black artists, for those still keeping track). I assure you that you'd make more friends on Stormfront. Many there surely share your same ignor...I mean enlightened view of black people.

Sorry you to hear you got your lunch money stolen by black kids. I don't doubt AT ALL that there wasn't a single white person that bothered you during that time (thus somehow justifying your views).

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #20
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hide1998 View Post
AOW is among the best hip-hop double-albums in my opinion (top 5 on the double-disc album scale). But, as someone else mentioned, Bone's best album is E.1999 Eternal. Everyone with sense agrees with that. Speaking of which...

Your vendetta with black people is strange, especially since you make it a point to troll in a Wu-Tang forum (black artists, for those still keeping track). I assure you that you'd make more friends on Stormfront. Many there surely share your same ignor...I mean enlightened view of black people.

Sorry you to hear you got your lunch money stolen by black kids. I don't doubt AT ALL that there wasn't a single white person that bothered you during that time (thus somehow justifying your views).

lol
Old 06-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #21
CharlesJones

I've never had my lunch money taken by black men. They used to always diss me and i don't care. I don't see what's so funny about ignorant black men picking on other black men that aren't bothering them. How would ya'll like it if you got picked on for no reason? Ain't nothing funny about that because that shit can lead to depression and suicide.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:54 AM   #22
Mo Murda

Mo Murda shaolin monk

ArtOfWar is one of the best albums I ever heard! I bought this after I bought E.99, and when i first heard it I thought it was average. But its one of those albums where the more you listen to it the more you like it. Now its one of my favorite albums. This album is so head of its time it aint even funny! To the flows, and harmonies, to the way they structure their verses. AOW>E99 thats the truth. Top five album thats for sure.

Krayzie Bone- Its All Real
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8JGTOdYnY

Last edited by Mo Murda; 06-20-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Mo Murda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #23
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

So you all don't think this album falls off drastically near the end of disc 2?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #24
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Last edited by Paranoid; 06-13-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:31 PM   #25
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

best song from BTNH:

Old 06-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #26
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

^Did you care for Art of War?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote