news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Old 05-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Nice And Smooth-Ain't A Damn Thing Changed

Underrated album and good. This came out in 1991 and it was their 2nd album. I like the songs Harmonize, Down The Line(Guru of Gang Starr rapped on this), Sometimes I Rhyme Slow(they had a video for this), Sex Sex Sex, How To Flow, Hip Hop Junkies(video version is better), One Two And One More Makes Three, Pump It Up, Step By Step. When i first heard this album, i thought this was their first album until i saw on the internet they did another album before this. They had a small part in Strictly Business movie with Halle Berry, Tommy Davidson, Samuel Jackson, Joseph Phillips. They were Tommy Davidson's friends.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you had heard the first album first, you wouldn't rate this album high
Old 05-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I did hear their first album and i didn't like it. I don't like their Jewel Of The Nile and Blazin Hot albums either. Greg Nice makes me laugh on Doin Our Own Thing song on Jewel Of The Nile when he says put your hands up high high, put em high, put your hands up high high, put em high hahahahahahahahahahaha. Their collabo with Guru on Dwyck song is classic. Love that beat and the video is classic. Cute women in the video.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
When i first heard this album, i thought this was their first album until i saw on the internet they did another album before this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
if you had heard the first album first, you wouldn't rate this album high
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I did hear their first album and i didn't like it.

................yeah

its iLL how you don't like that first album - how can anyone not like that shit
Old 06-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Their first album doesn't have as many good songs as Ain't A Damn Thing Changed.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

what ?!?

you don't like "No Delaying" or Early to Rise" ?
Old 06-14-2013, 06:50 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I haven't heard those songs in awhile and i told you Ain't A Damn Thing Changed is better than their first album.