news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #76
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I haven't heard that album in a long time. Most of their albums are good. Did you know they did a album without Scarface and Willie D? That was when the group first started. There was 3 other guys besides Bushwick. One of them was a dj named Reddy Red. I don't know who the other 2 guys were. I think the album was called Making Trouble and it sucked. It sounded like a New York album because of the beats.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #77
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I haven't heard that album in a long time. Most of their albums are good. Did you know they did a album without Scarface and Willie D? That was when the group first started. There was 3 other guys besides Bushwick. One of them was a dj named Reddy Red. I don't know who the other 2 guys were. I think the album was called Making Trouble and it sucked. It sounded like a New York album because of the beats.
Yeah, some of it sounded like Run DMC, but there were a few good songs on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 01:48 AM   #78
daffy duck
Tsukuyomi

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

1. lil wayne - carter ii
2. lil wayne - carter iii
3. juvenile - 400 degreez
4. b.g. - chopper city in the ghetto
5. three 6 mafia - mystic stylez
Old 09-14-2014, 02:09 AM   #79
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Buswick Bill's shot out eyeball has more talent than Lil Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 02:44 PM   #80
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
I was reading all the replies and OUTKAST - AQUEMINI is mentioned by everyone.

RESPECT!
Yes sir. Soul Food is also one of my favs.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:55 PM   #81
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

Also forgot to mention The Fix is my favorite album from Scarface. Peace!
Old 09-24-2014, 02:31 PM   #82
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Check Two saying Bushwick Bill's shot out eye is better than Little Wayne hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree. I love the Geto Boys. I was disappointed in the last Geto Boys album The Foundation. I only liked about 4 songs. I didn't like most of the beats. Scarface i hope isn't gonna make anymore solo albums. I don't mean to diss him but he hasn't done a good solo album in a long time. The Fix album was alright but i think his best albums are Mr Scarface Is Back and The World Is Yours. I was very disappointed in Ludacris last album Theater Of The Mind. He had too many wack guest appearances and the beats sucked. I don't know why Ludacris tries to go mainstream and do a lot of radio songs when he's a underground rapper. He did have one song on the album that's produced by DJ Premier called MVP that i liked and he did a song with Jay-Z and Nas that i liked. I was so mad at Goodie Mob's last wack album called Age Against The Machine. That album is their worst next to their other wack album World Party LOL. I bet Ceelo talked the group members into doing them wack songs on their last album because he's weird LOL. I miss the old Ceelo when he used to rap.
Old 09-27-2014, 06:32 PM   #83
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

But really ...

Scarface - 'The Fix' (gangsta & spiritual) : I'd place this one in my top ten overall hiphop albums
Juvenile - 'Project English' (tight beats, catchy choruses)
Master P - 'Ghetto D' (includes some of his best songs)
Devin The Dude - 'To tha X-treme' (relaxing album, some good story telling)
Scarface - 'My homies' (had they cut it to a one disc album, it would have been a bonafied classic)

Old 09-28-2014, 07:14 AM   #84
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Little Flip album cover looking like Lucky Charms cereal box hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. His song The Way We Ball makes me laugh.