news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-16-2013, 06:29 AM   #76
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

^I Can't believe you didn't like ATLiens. Those songs went hard!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #77
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Suga Duga saying Aquemini is their best hahahahahahahahaha. Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik is their best. That's when they were hard. Andre turned into a faggot after the first album and that's when i stopped liking them. They have a couple songs on Atliens i like and a few songs on Aquemini i like. They really became wack after Aquemini. Stankonia is the worst piece of shit album i heard from them. I didn't even bother to listen to Speakerboxxx/The Love Below.
lol
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:25 AM   #78
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Aquemini is a better album than Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik. The first 3 Outkast albums are gold. Even the choruses didn't bother me. After Aquemini it went downhill.

ATliens = Aquemini > Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik
Old 06-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #79
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Aquemini is better than Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. KJR, Atliens sucks. Elevators and Ova Da Woodz are the best songs on that wack album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #80
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

LOL @ your stupid opinions. You always seem to have favorite albums others don't seem to agree with. Nothing wrong with that, but you're saying it like it's a fact. ATLiens is seen as one of the greatest hiphop albums of all time. It's not my favorite album, but that says a lot. It had influence on other great hiphop acts as well. It was a great crossover between commercial appeal and creative rap. They managed to push that to another level on Aquemini. If you would go on any forum Charles, 99% would say that either ATLiens is their best or Aquemini. ATLiens wack you are out of your mind. Go listen to Two Dope Boys In A Cadillac and ATLiens. These are wack tracks? Right. You even laugh at people who think Resurrection is better than Can I Borrow A Dollar? Which is common sense (no pun intended).
Old 06-16-2013, 11:22 PM   #81
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't feed the troll.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:26 AM   #82
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL. Can I Borrow A Dollar is better than Resurrection and Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik is better than Atliens and Aquemini.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:34 AM   #83
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol whatever you heard first is better?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:34 AM   #84
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

That's right hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:24 AM   #85
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

So you like No More Mr. Nice Guy more than Step In The Arena and Daily Operation? OK
Old 06-17-2013, 06:47 AM   #86
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
You even laugh at people who think Resurrection is better than Can I Borrow A Dollar? Which is common sense (no pun intended).
Haha, genius pun.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #87
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
That's right hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
hahaha, ok.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #88
KJR
Master Ninja

So Charles, is Juvenile Hell better than Infamous?
Old 06-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #89
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer, i don't like No More Mr Nice Guy and Step In The Arena. Daily Operation, Hard To Earn, Moment Of Truth, The Ownerz, Full Clip greatest hits are the only Gang Starr albums i listen to. KJR, i don't like Juvenile Hell more than The Infamous. Juvenile Hell is weak. Hold Down The Fort is the best song on that album.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #90
KJR
Master Ninja

^Hm, why don't you like "Step In The Arena"?