news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-14-2013, 06:17 AM   #31
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
we're in a position to pass judgement
Based on what?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:44 AM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hey..... You got a little piece of butt under your eye
Old 06-16-2013, 02:49 AM   #33
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
None of us are in a position to pass judgement on someone else's living situation, what they do for a living or what they're eating. We all aren't rich!

cheap food isn't really cheap because you end up paying doctor and pill bills later on life because of the sickness it causes - it's way more expensive being unhealthy
Old 06-16-2013, 08:45 PM   #34
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Tell that to the person who has to eat 2 for a $1 honeybuns because it is cheap and they last longer than a $1.09 small bulls*** bag of name brand chips.

People aren't eating.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:21 PM   #35
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Word up
They force quantity over quality upon the people of the ghetto.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:25 PM   #36
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm sure you could use all of the money you spend on junk food and eat 3 quality meals a day and lose weight, you fat fuck

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:41 PM   #37
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
Word up
you should move. then you'll be a lean mean fighting machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #38
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
^Tell that to the person who has to eat 2 for a $1 honeybuns because it is cheap and they last longer than a $1.09 small bulls*** bag of name brand chips.

People aren't eating.

you preachin to the choir director yo

Quote:
Word up

i'm not dissin - it's much cheaper in the long run to eat real food - i've had a fucked up cake addiction for most of my life and i'm paying for that shit now - you like 34-35 - trust me, in a couple more years shit will change for you drastically - start hittin 37-38, you'll feel what i'm sayin more so -

broccoli, celery, onion, garlic, beans and rice - cayenne pepper -

bananas, apples, Lemons, etc...

are not that expensive - and after eating a good portion of real food, your body won't crave for food like that - that fake shit has no energy in it - so after eating it, you'll crave for more -

take care of yourself yo
Old 06-17-2013, 03:26 PM   #39
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i'm sure you could use all of the money you spend on junk food and eat 3 quality meals a day and lose weight, you fat fuck
True words!

Quote:
Word up
They?

Most people are overweight, however, you are obese, which is worse, so YOU are over doing it. Stop blaming others.

You better get your weight in control or follow Big Pun!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:36 PM   #40
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:

People aren't eating.

^^^^ This is bullshit. ^^^^

Chips are not healthy.

An avocado is .99 cents (Healthy)
An apple is .10 cents (Healthy)
An orange is .10 cents (Healthy)

$1.29
Old 06-17-2013, 03:53 PM   #41
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

^ lol

a couple of bananas can make your belly full - you'd be surprised at how long your energy last off of a few bananas -

them little 3 dollar and change mixed fresh fruit joints they be sellin at c-Town is enough for one day -
Old 06-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #42
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
They?

Most people are overweight, however, you are obese, which is worse, so YOU are over doing it. Stop blaming others.

You better get your weight in control or follow Big Pun!

Skampoe makes a valid point in regards to the choice of food people eat in the ghetto. Some do not have transportation, some do not have the right income to afford such good food.

I've been in the shelters and the soup kitchens I'll tell you, the people would love to eat real food but they can't buy that type of quality of food because of the high cost.

Food stamps won't help, selling drugs to make money will only make things worse and government assistance problems will kill you.

What would you have them do?
Old 06-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #43
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
^^^^ This is bullshit. ^^^^

Chips are not healthy.

An avocado is .99 cents (Healthy)
An apple is .10 cents (Healthy)
An orange is .10 cents (Healthy)

$1.29

I wish these prices were like this in Detroit. Here, a single apple at a store will cost .99 cents and higher.

Healthy food in the inner cities is very expensive to most people.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #44
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I just posted 3 things that are healthy and not high cost, you can get those at any produce market. All hoods have corner store produce markets.

I don't want to hear your lame excuses.

Old 06-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #45
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
I wish these prices were like this in Detroit. Here, a single apple at a store will cost .99 cents and higher.

Healthy food in the inner cities is very expensive to most people.
I live in San Francisco. There is no place more expensive then San Francisco.

Maybe you should try another store