news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-07-2013, 09:43 AM   #76
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Itunes bonus
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:42 AM   #77
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

The song kinda grew on me. On some feel good shit! Would be a nice intro track on the album
Old 06-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #78
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

For the Wu to come back strong, they need an epic single.....this is NOT epic....this is average...short verses, lack of inspiration, the Wu memebers honestly sound bored on this...

The first single should be like similar to Triumph or Protect Ya Neck.....all 8 members, hot 16 bar verses, and and epic beat with some tough violins or horns...

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #79
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Good lord, yall foreign faggots are the main reason why wucorp has an unbelievably bad reputation on the net. It's one fucking song and it's pretty damn good. Stop bitching.

WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #80
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, got some opinions from actual real flesh & blood people on this joint.

and the verdict is..................kinda average at best.

maybe a decent song on iron flag, nothing more.

and most of the people i know that heard this dont even know 8 diagrams exists.

people do not associate wu with laid back bbq records, they associate them with THE HARDEST HIP HOP EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF THE ARTFORM.

i understand everybody's older, rich & a lot more peaceful now. but if you're gonna make a 20th anniversary record and hope to pull in the fans that wandered away in the last 10 years, songs like this damn sure aint gonna make them take notice.

nice try, fellas. but i hope this isn't on the album,or we might just have another 8 diagrams clusterfuck.

keep that shit HARD, and this will go well.

keep pumpin' out songs like this, and this project will go overlooked again.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Last edited by main_man; 06-09-2013 at 04:06 PM.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:49 AM   #81
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Track is aaight. Nothing mind blowin. I'm just pissed rza didn't shout out his Moroccan brothers at the end
Old 06-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #82
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Deffo warming up to this.

Ghost's verse kind of made me think it was the 'missing' verse from Life Changes. Cool.
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:01 PM   #83
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

[QUOTE=main_man;2332012]well, got some opinions from actual real flesh & blood people on this joint.

and the verdict is..................kinda average at best.

maybe a decent song on iron flag, nothing more.

Nigga please. The song is a good song but in no way lyrically or musically can it touch 98% of Iron Flag. I do think it's in line with "conditioner" and "do you really".
Old 06-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #84
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The song is good, but am going to say it will not be among the best songs on the album (I hope!!!!)

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:26 AM   #85
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, pretty lazy, but it's a cool track.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:38 AM   #86
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Good lord, yall foreign faggots are the main reason why wucorp has an unbelievably bad reputation on the net. It's one fucking song and it's pretty damn good. Stop bitching.
If you don't live in the indian reservation and live in a tent or something like that, then you're a foreigner too

so you think our opinion matters less because we are not from USA?
Old 06-18-2013, 08:04 AM   #87
Jadda
Drunken Monk

Jadda crouching tiger

The truth is, it's the EU "faggots" (as you like to call them) that keep real hip-hop alive. You US faggots is the ones keeping Drake in the business, and thinking Kanye West is hot.

Last edited by Jadda; 06-18-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Jadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:02 AM   #88
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

It's faggots all over the world thats keeping these artists alive.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:13 AM   #89
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadda View Post
The truth is, it's the EU "faggots" (as you like to call them) that keep real hip-hop alive. You US faggots is the ones keeping Drake in the business, and thinking Kanye West is hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
It's faggots all over the world thats keeping these artists alive.
ahahahahaha posts of the thread
8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:55 AM   #90
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadda View Post

that's true. the reason we keep hearing all this kanye-gay-hipster-shit is that there is demand for this kind of music.
sometimes it's awkward to tell people that you like hip-hop, because they automatically jump to the conclusion that you're a fan of something like this:

while in reality we're fiendin for this type of shit:

the world has changed, the game has changed. but still, a lot of money could be made from nostalgic feelings that fans get when they hear that raaaw shit
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote