news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-20-2013, 11:57 PM   #61
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Superman is american propaganda..ironically he will only see it because of the american director involved...not the UK director because of american propaganda lmao. Gotta rest. Ill be back to read more insults...keep em coming sir. Almighty film enthusiast.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:08 AM   #62
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this was a great movie recommend it

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #63
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i'll await netflix. Thanks for ruining it for me.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #64
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol this is not a great movie

what ever happened to Kubrick people? those really talented directors and writers? people that saw Hitchcock movies and that made them love movies... this shit is that typical every year summer blockbuster, and because it's Superman, people overhype this shit even more

it's a good, average movie - but I'm sure I won't see it twice. what's the point?
Old 06-21-2013, 09:54 PM   #65
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
lol this is not a great movie

what ever happened to Kubrick people? those really talented directors and writers? people that saw Hitchcock movies and that made them love movies... this shit is that typical every year summer blockbuster, and because it's Superman, people overhype this shit even more

it's a good, average movie - but I'm sure I won't see it twice. what's the point?
I respect your opinion and I understand why you feel this way. As I stated in my review, the movie is good but not great.

People are overhyping it because Christopher Nolan produced this movie. The man isn't God.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:15 AM   #66
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

It was a pretty good movie. Not quite as good as Iron Man 3 though.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #67
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
People are overhyping it because Christopher Nolan produced this movie. The man isn't God.
At least it's not as hyped as the last two Batmans. Altho I enjoyed those two, I felt Nolan doesn't really care anymore, just a bomb here, a shocking revelation here, some average fighting scenes,... he gets love for being gritty, but still he has no guts. Tarantino is a God comparing to him.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:10 PM   #68
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I got angry watching this movie, really didn't like it at all...

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:34 AM   #69
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i liked it. *shrug* i hated the last one.
and i LOVE that supes killed zod. this gives reason for him not to kill again.
the krypton segment was a nice touch.
i liked the way they didnt rehash the supes plot formula too.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:02 PM   #70
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

the cgi battles were dope

but the character development, the overused 'you are going to be a hero' snoozefest all over again, the main villian (I think he overacted too much), the long introduction, the moral/logival questions poppin' everywhere like why don't people just go off the krypton, look at their technology, why can sups destroy the whole city but only cries when he has to snaps Zods neck, why is snapping Zods neck the only thing that actually hurts him, look at their fight goddammit, I was expecting some kryptonite action, nothing like that occured, why is that news team still in the building for like 20 minutes, if I would see some aliens attack my city, I'd run outta the building the first minute,....

some things they managed to implement nicely, somethings are just confusing and could've been dealt with, so we would've had a cult film here, instead of just another superhero blockbuster. 5,5/10, still better than avengers, but also too corny and slow at times

but okay, it is the first movie in the trilogy, so why it didn't matter to me when Batman Begins was a slow movie... maybe I really like the ideology of Bats more, than this...
Old 07-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #71
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yooo this was a dope fucking flick and it resurrects the long deaded Superman franchise with a big fuck you to the Marvel's Avengers.

first off, Christopher Nolan was heavily involved in this as a producer, co-wrote the story and overlooked the script and it shows... like his The Dark Knight, Superman's nickname is used as the title film which i thought was brilliant.

i was totally diggin the story, as its not a prequel nor a sequel of the previous films but a 'tweaked reboot/remake' of the original 78' film.

Zack Snyder did a good job directing the film, made the pretty much unknown Brit as Clark Kent come off natural. tho it did jump from one scene to another quite often during the young Clark Kent days, the story doesnt lose its consistency and flows nicely to the climax.

only thing i was kinda tight about was that they purposely didnt use the famous Superman theme... i get the reason why they left it out but you cant help feelin a lil gypped not hearing the 2 classic riffs in a Superman movie.

i thoroughly enjoyed it even tho i watched it after hearing all the hype.

peace.