news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-09-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury
Default Redman's Muddy Waters drops in Fall + Announcement of EP

Redman Announces EP, Reveals "Muddy Waters 2" A Release Date

Redman sas "Muddy Waters 2: the Preload EP" will drop before the highly-anticipated sequel.

The sequel to Redman's 1996 classic album Muddy Waters will arrive soon.

Redman took to Twitter to announce that not only would Muddy Waters 2 be dropping in Fall 2013, but that it would be preceded by Muddy Waters 2: the Preload EP in August:

Redman has at least been working on Muddy Waters 2 since 2009, when he mentioned it in an interview with HipHopDX.

Muddy Waters established the New Jersey emcee as one of Hip Hop's truly unique voices, both in style and substance. The gold-certified project featured much of Red's own production, as well as that of Erick Sermon and Rockwilder.

Currently, Red and Method Man are touring.

(Source: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...a-release-date)
Old 06-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #2
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope the album lives up to expectations but I doubt it as I haven't liked anything Redman has done in a very long time.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@MaskedAvenger hahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree. I hate to diss Redman because he's one of my favorite rappers but the last album i liked from him was Muddy Waters. Doc's Da Name album is ok. I'm not really looking forward to Muddy Waters 2. He's been working on the album since 2009 and he's just now gonna put it out? LOL.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #4
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Who knows, maybe it'll be as good of a sequel as "Cuban Linx 2" was.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:47 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Cuban Linx 2 wasn't good.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

First Cuban Linx wasn't good LOL. I really like Raekwon and Ghostface but i didn't like most of the beats on Cuban Linx 1 and 2. Nice album pictures of the first Cuban Linx. Criminology, Incarcerated Scarfaces, Spot Rusherz, Heaven And Hell were the only songs i liked on the first Cuban Linx. Love the videos for Criminology, Incarcerated Scarfaces, Heaven And Hell. Ice Cream video has some cute women but i didn't like the song.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:32 PM   #7
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

most ppl will disagree wit u^^^^^^^^^^
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #8
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
First Cuban Linx wasn't good LOL. I really like Raekwon and Ghostface but i didn't like most of the beats on Cuban Linx 1 and 2. Nice album pictures of the first Cuban Linx. Criminology, Incarcerated Scarfaces, Spot Rusherz, Heaven And Hell were the only songs i liked on the first Cuban Linx. Love the videos for Criminology, Incarcerated Scarfaces, Heaven And Hell. Ice Cream video has some cute women but i didn't like the song.
You don't like the beats on Cuban Linx?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #9
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
You don't like the beats on Cuban Linx?
CJ has very unique tastes.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote