news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-14-2013, 01:53 AM   #46
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

roc marciano's verse is the best thing on this album
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #47
gerardoletal

gerardoletal drunken mastagerardoletal drunken masta

Durag Dynasty >>>> This

RZA FOREVER!!
gerardoletal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #48
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

this^ however this album bangs man. P surpassed my expectations which is probably more a statement on how shitty i think hes been of late
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #49
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

listened to about half of this album and had to turn it off.

mind numbing wackness.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #50
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I listened to Havoc's album and Prodigy's collabo album with Alchemist a few minutes ago at Amazon.com and i don't like either album LOL. Not feeling the beats.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #51
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
id rank his discog

1. HNIC
2. HNIC2
3.ROTM
4.Einstein
5. POT80s

I'd switch the order a bit, but I see where you're going with it.

The Bumpy Johnson LP is a thing of beauty as well.

And I love how we're acting like H.N.I.C. 3 didn't exist.

Mixtape>>>>>>>>>>

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #52
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I listened to Havoc's album and Prodigy's collabo album with Alchemist a few minutes ago at Amazon.com and i don't like either album LOL. Not feeling the beats.

You're retarded as fuck.

Just had to say what we're all thinking.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #53
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

even if prodigy is a homo this album is a CLASSIC...

p hasnt spit like this since murda muzik or hnic 1...

he destroyed every track and made good guests look weak...

alchemist saved him...

just like i said in the HNIC 3 is homo thread...

prodigy needs to rap like hes the hardest nigga alive over gutter beats and hes GOLDEN

RAW FOREVER >>> prodgiy rapping about his girl calling him a fag on the phone on HNIC 3

DOUGH PILDIN >>> p rapping about being a pretty thug thats a bitch in another life

BEAR MEAT >>> rolled up jeans thinking of meat in general

CURB YA DOG is next level rap music... alchemist was riding with god when he made this corkscrew banger

time stilled when roc marci and p did DEATH SENTENCE

if prodigy is gay he is the most talented fag in rap and the only homo rapper i support

im disgusted by the lifestyle choice but the art speaks for itself
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #54
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Album is a banger, Lyrically Prodigy isn't going back to the old days so I'll take this. He shows glimpses of greatness here and there. Alchemist came through with the beats, better than that Durag Dynasty album which was highly disappointing. Guest features are pretty solid. Favorite tracks are "IMDKV", "Dough Pildin", "Give Em Hell".....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:47 PM   #55
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man.......mobb deep needs to not be on social media at all.

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/06/24/hav...was-he-hacked/

the album is good. p got some of alc's best beats.

but i do like the du rag dynasty album a little better. thats one of the hardest albums of the year so far.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #56
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Lol haha. But the Durag dynasty album was average. Beats weren't alchemist best and planet Asia needs to inform his rhyme buddies to switch up their flow and style. Those two other dudes rhyming with him aren't even trying to switch up their flow or style, when planet Asia stops rhyming the next guy sounds exactly like him. They could've made that a planet Asia solo if they wanted to do that.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #57
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
he destroyed every track and made good guests look weak...
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #58
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

i actually think P came harder than roc on death sentence "ladies wet dream and a devils worse nightmare...." but both came hard. BTW its Good 2 see Cilveringz take yall niggaz chains off lol this place was startin 2 get dry
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:43 AM   #59
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the beats alone make this a good album. and P is better than some of the shit hes been putting out lately.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:34 AM   #60
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
yeah prodigy made roc sound like a rookie scared to talk... his voice makes other rappers sound little

p is dominating these alc bangers with the slow flows and everyone else is sounding goofy...

p slow flow is the best of all time

guru is second

roc marci is nice but when alc and p zone in on a banger hes rendered lucky to be there...

reloaded is one of my favorite pieces of poetry but this album here is a summer blockbuster...

prodigy escaped fag rapper hell with this one!!!!!

we need another sid roams and prodigy album...

and if not alchemist should make all prodigy beats cuz havoc is DONE

13 was ASS!!!!!!

havoc cant hold attention with his verses and he lost his sound... he needs to step out and clean up...

this is some of prodigy and alchemist finest work...

new rappers suck domo genesis sounds like his ass is bleeding when he raps hes TRASH
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote