news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #76
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Based on the first post and post #10, It would seem you are the type to believe anything you read!

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #77
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
the NHS tried to kill me for preaching love after taking shrooms..my but cheeks got injected, i got bullied by staff..attempts at undressing me and touching my private parts failed...attempts at making me crazy failed even though they forced me to take my medicine..whatever the fuck it was.

They kept trying to fuck my shit up for telling them God loves them and wants us to recognise we are one people. They scorned me when I called out certain names of those I appreciate deeply. They told me to calm down when I was as calm as I've ever been. I told them I loved them and their families as they drugged the shit out of me and took as much blood as they wanted. I shouted peace to all nations. I wished peace on the 'evil' ones and they hated it. came out a few days ago. I'm grateful to the Most High I'm out. someone thought i needed i need to go back their because I keep quoting the good book. I went out in my socks reading the word in south london after not eating a few days and my family thought enough is enough but I'm out now praise God

12 jewels uncle Projectile...how da fuck you end up in a place like dat???

eye mean....it ain't shit doe...the GREATEST GOD in the past 15,099 years mah Father Puddin Allah was "in a place like that too"...mah spirit guide from way back in tripple darkness days Thelonious MOnk was "in a place like that"...

you mow gooder than me uncle...eye sure as fuck ain't wishing peace on evil doer's...and here you are wishing peace on people who rightfully deserve to get done like Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman when they sniffed up all that coke they was supposed to be flippin....RESPECT DUE!!!!!!!!

and just so om not thread jacking....and have already said this a million times here at KTL but...the BIble and Quran are severely watered down versions of what the original humans was practicing before certain dumb fucks chose to row wit da brown germ...LOL!!!!! The Bible and Quran allow its readers to have SLAVES!!!!!!

As sum of us know here...the Gods of the Bible and Quran is a council of humans and its clear that sum piece of shit Gods ascended to that throne...the person on that throne during MOses time ordered him to slaughter the entire DARK SKINNED Midianite population...except for the virgin women...and then...if you fucks wit Mathmatics...ordered Moses to go into You-Rope and help sum wolf titty milk drinkers destroy the whole planet....way to go "God"!!!!!!!!

The Bible got sum Jewels innit....particularly historical and prophetic....the Quran got sum Jewels innit....but you would be wise to throw these books in a fire and let them burn....you don't need them...do you really need da Quran to tell you not to kill your female children???

speaking of the greatest.....the greatest west coast emcee ever...perhaps the greatest emcee ever....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukDURLU1uYI
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #78
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

nah...i don't know what to believe. there isn't really any proof for any side of it. but i do know i won't be falling for any false hope, blind faith or promises that may not be kept. not getting on any spaceships either

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-24-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:57 AM   #79
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Deciding NOT to read a book is always something to brag about.

Idiot.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #80
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Erebus View Post

Idiot.
dayum....someone needs a hug

why don't you take that asshole shit to general chat where the rest of the not-about-shit-assholes are????

deciding to not read a book which praises a genocidal slavemaster god is defineatly something to brag about....

but it doesn't even ceem like he was bragging

whats your school of thought Edgar?

Old 06-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #81
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
dayum....someone needs a hug

why don't you take that asshole shit to general chat where the rest of the not-about-shit-assholes are????

deciding to not read a book which praises a genocidal slavemaster god is defineatly something to brag about....

but it doesn't even ceem like he was bragging

whats your school of thought Edgar?
My school of thought?

My school of thought is: know your enemy before attacking him.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #82
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i've used this allegory before but its like if i said the man of steel is a true story, a factual representation of real life events. theres as much proof for that, infact probably more than there is for any religious text.

so i have very little respect for people that actually believe in the existence of a supreme god. you realize that theres less than a billion people on earth that don't believe in some form of god for which the only proof is that its written down in a book? that shit is scary as fuck. and people talk about how scientologists are in some sort of weird crazy cult...
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:29 AM   #83
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:

Idiot.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:56 AM   #84
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffffffffff

Quote:
My school of thought?

My school of thought is: know your enemy before attacking him.
mmmmmmm.....so you are saying the user "paranoid" is your enemy???

what is the reason you feel he is your enemy????

Old 06-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #85
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

does the fear of being punished by God make people more violent with each other ?
Old 06-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #86
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
i've used this allegory before but its like if i said the man of steel is a true story, a factual representation of real life events.
False analogy. My definition of God is "he begets not nor is begotten, and there is none like him" (according to Quran). You are comparing God to a fictional man, however God by definition is not a man, and God is not an invention of the human mind. If you do believe God to be an invention of the human mind, then name the person who invented it (if you can)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
so i have very little respect for people that actually believe in the existence of a supreme god. you realize that theres less than a billion people on earth that don't believe in some form of god for which the only proof is that its written down in a book? that shit is scary as fuck. and people talk about how scientologists are in some sort of weird crazy cult...
So what if people believe in the existence of a supreme God because it is written down in a book? What is the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
does the fear of being punished by God make people more violent with each other ?
But why were you led to ask this question?

^LOL^

Old 06-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #87
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post

But why were you led to ask this question?

because of what Ghost said in this interview

Old 06-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #88
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
My definition of God is "he begets not nor is begotten, and there is none like him"
The God is very unique - HE"S unalike amongst the unalike

when "THEY" were writing those words, Who were they comparing HIM to ?

Quote:
You are comparing God to a fictional man, however God by definition is not a man,

so by definition, HE wasn't Born, nor does HE Bring about Birth ?
Old 06-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #89
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
because of what Ghost said in this interview

What part of the interview? And what did he say?

Quote:
The God is very unique - HE"S unalike amongst the unalike

when "THEY" were writing those words, Who were they comparing HIM to ?
Limitations of the human language - that is all it is. The word "he" is not comparing him to man. It is used figuratively.

Quote:
so by definition, HE wasn't Born, nor does HE Bring about Birth ?
Wasn't born, does not impregnate, and does not give birth.

^LOL^

Old 06-26-2013, 05:21 PM   #90
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
What part of the interview? And what did he say?

watch that shit

Quote:
Limitations of the human language - that is all it is. The word "he" is not comparing him to man. It is used figuratively.

Ok - so the Father is not a Man - so what is He ?

Quote:
Wasn't born, does not impregnate, and does not give birth.

but we are the children of God right ?

the more i hear from religious folk, the more primitive and outdated the whole mind set becomes -