news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 06-22-2013, 05:07 AM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo Style - i like Crystal Castles and Self Hire -i need 5 more like these - nothing smooth - thick dark beats mostly - the others are good too, but i need these uniformed and formatted to flow as one -
Old 06-22-2013, 05:15 AM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo Gravey - them shits is bangin - Wu Corp. got Fire - it'll be a shame if yall don't let the world know it

i'ma finish studying these - can yall put these in a 7 song format ?

1 through 7 in a way yall think would flow good from start to finish -
Old 06-22-2013, 05:19 AM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

and mighty Mods, Duplicate this thread for the Audio Section too -

and Skamp, put those 7 joints in this thread - i couldn't find them in that other thread - maybe they were moved

did i forget anyone ?
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:03 AM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

who am i missing ?
Old 06-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #20
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

ok, so what im getting is
SKAMPOE
STYEMASTER
Graveyard Shifter
=WuCorp's TOP EMCEES!!!!!
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
and mighty Mods, Duplicate this thread for the Audio Section too -

and Skamp, put those 7 joints in this thread - i couldn't find them in that other thread - maybe they were moved

did i forget anyone ?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7h...T-_4_Sunny.rar
here ya go

peep my soundcloud
www.soundcloud.com/jehovallah
Old 06-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #22
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
ok, so what im getting is
SKAMPOE
STYEMASTER
Graveyard Shifter
=WuCorp's TOP EMCEES!!!!!
No you're not gettin it. You fucking suck.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:18 PM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
thanks yo
Old 06-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #24
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
thanks yo
few months back i released a solo 7 track album
basically me rippin mainstream beats that i liked
i made the 7 songs into videos and released it like that
all 7 joints are monstrous

here it is, DA MIXTAPE 1
album download link is in the video description if ya want it..

pt1 The High Chief

pt2 Abdullah Da Butcher

pt3 Bonkers

pt4 Gimme The Patients

pt5 ASAP Skampy

pt6 Nutrion

pt7 leaked Quills

put together in less than a month, we gets busy.... PEACE

The MIXTAPE 2 will be out in 2 weeks... stay tuned... PEACE
Old 07-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #25
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pow
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote