news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Gp wu talkin the only real truth

GOTTA BUMP WIT THIS OLD INTERVIEW BECAUSE OF THE TRU KNOWLEDGE OF JUNE POP & DOWN....
GP WU FOR LIFE
DONT GO AGAINST THE GRAIN NIGGAS

Last edited by Drunken Monk; 06-20-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:04 AM   #2
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

these dudes are fucking dumbass motherfuckers.

Why the fuck do they feel so entitled?
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Haha These lot are talking shit!! The best time to challenge Wu would of been when they first dropped and were on fire I used to think nobody everchallenges wu back then shit woulda been fire, people woulda defo listened it would of been exciting n.shit. Now who even gives a fuck?! Lol
Back then I thought GP wu were affiliated anyway. I saw their name on the black on black crime single and bought of the strength of wu. I think theyre more bitter cos they thought they would get more shine off the back ofwu. On the flipside I can understand how frustrating it is, to be over shadowed by the wu, but that happens in every where. Just gotta accept it and come with fire and peeps will take notice.

Last edited by Rawticus; 06-21-2013 at 05:50 AM.
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Dumb nigga don't even know the name of a song in their catalogue. Get the fuck outta here! You from Shaolin son! deal with it!

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:18 PM   #5
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Even though I like GP WU's debut I can't denied they're fuckin' dumbass

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #6
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ before juzging others judge yourself... its written ˇin your holy book aka fakebible

Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

I remember gp wu from back in the day, all I heard is that wu had beef with them.

peace

Last edited by zooruka; 06-21-2013 at 05:32 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:07 PM   #8
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

And yet the thread starter is in the audio section continuing to post fake Wu-Tang beats. GP couldn't even sell 500 copies at this point, this is all irrelevant.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
And yet the thread starter is in the audio section continuing to post fake Wu-Tang beats. GP couldn't even sell 500 copies at this point, this is all irrelevant.
lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:11 PM   #11
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
500 is an over estimate.

I seriously doubt they could sell 10 to people that weren't their family or friends. If you buy this shit you're a fucking idiot.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote