news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #16
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWrists View Post
"Enthusiams for grasses contagious discourse deforestation fire fighter exempt destination/ pathologist plant pathology the study of

disease gothically/ eltectron microscopy/ to help them realize the changes caused by diseases and the tissues and the organs of the

body/ clinical pathology the autopsy/ unless class is cancelled/ we study Deuteronomy/ theres a small volcanic island in the Aegean

sea/ motion activated security light probably/ flower girl halo moves honestly/ temperatures creates a wind chill that'll freeze a

body/ advert mankinds destruction cellphone/ hes a mutant too he can move things by the force of his will alone/ a telekenetic

roadblock/ a catabatic ice storm/ a microphone tone has gotta be lukewarm/ this is the story of the fear that all men have/

blood pressure pulse respiration and energy bath/ bouncing pulsar wounds and laceration internal injuries/ non-transferable a woman

and her mystique/ Pangea and the continental drift death certificate thief/ the inability to escape memories of disrespectability/

melting great atmosphere the Cherokee chief/ pandora means all gift to the earths forestry/ the perpatrater the Reanimator fought

eventually/ computer in transmission of the prison ministry"
wtf
Old 06-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #17
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
He's like a car crash..

No one likes it, but everyone still slows down to stare.
Haha!

Almost fell from the chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:48 AM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
At least he is using his good voice as oppossed to that nasal Robotank voice that is god awful.
AGREED, I LIKE THIS VERSE MORE THAN HIS GAY IRISH STYLE AS WELL

HES LOOKIN MORE HEALTHIER AND PROBABLY LAYIN OFF THE HARDER DRUGs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:36 AM   #19
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Signs of Hell's Winter and the other one Holo dropped last year, were god awful. You would have to be a retard to like that horrible offbeat thing, he got going on nowadays. I liked the album with BSBD when it came, but wouldn't have listened it without the production.

He needs to stop doing drugs and needs to study the art of mc'ing, he has true talent, we just haven't seen it in years. Maybe one day.

e.New verse was okay, i guess this project might be worth checking out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Last edited by Ancient One; 06-30-2013 at 04:41 AM.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:06 AM   #20
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzaw View Post
Signs of Hell's Winter and the other one Holo dropped last year, were god awful.
I think he had little input into those two as he was in jail...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:20 AM   #21
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
I think he had little input into those two as he was in jail...
Yeah I've had the feeling those albums and Warghosts didn't have much Holo input at all. They sound like random accapellas were thrown over beats.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #22
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I liked the album with BSBD when it came, but wouldn't have listened it without the production.
The instrumental disc >>>>>> regular one

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #23
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

"When a crocodile attacks, it's almost never predictable
My lyrics, are the spirts of mythical serial killers turned physical
What do you think, I came here to kiss you?"
Old 07-01-2013, 03:14 AM   #24
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Y'all mad but this project will probably be better than the new clan album

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #25
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #26
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sad thing is it's not as funny as this :

Quote:
I liked the album with BSBD when it came, but wouldn't have listened it without the production.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
The instrumental disc >>>>>> regular one

Those beats are scared & naked reaching for cover without Holo's rhymes
BSBD make mad atmospheric beats this was made for Holocaust to slaughter.
Nearly all their other music is Instrumental based or without an Emcee in mind
(not that I need to tell you that) so while I respect your praise for their beats
The Instrumental Version is but a shadow of the original's sheer brilliance.

As for this....
I like how he's spittin' that cryptic shit but with more feeling in his voice.
And he does make some sick tracks with Pro still, so an album should be unwell.
Verses of puzzles from the man with the tainted muzzle....I predict.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:07 AM   #27
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Hmm I duno , he sounded alright on that track. I really can't understand how some of you diss one of the most original MCs in Hip-Hop!!? I mean wtf do you really want? Mediocre same ol lyrics and style or something out of the box?? Each to their own but I really think some of ya'll are either sheep or just got it in for the dude. Always dissing him whatever he do and yea he take drugs half of Wu do ODB took em too. That's life this is HipHop ,shits gritty at times . Should be backin up a brother not knocking him down all time like a bunch of rich , conservatives who look down on our culture! Rant done peace!
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:25 AM   #28
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
Hmm I duno , he sounded alright on that track. I really can't understand how some of you diss one of the most original MCs in Hip-Hop!!? I mean wtf do you really want? Mediocre same ol lyrics and style or something out of the box?? Each to their own but I really think some of ya'll are either sheep or just got it in for the dude. Always dissing him whatever he do and yea he take drugs half of Wu do ODB took em too. That's life this is HipHop ,shits gritty at times . Should be backin up a brother not knocking him down all time like a bunch of rich , conservatives who look down on our culture! Rant done peace!
You said it right. He doesn't follow anyone's lead or fits in anyone's mold; he's unorthodox. The more I listen the more I like this track. Holo is back.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #29
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
Word. It's good to have an open mind and appreciate the unorthodox. Holocaust post Warcloud has gone the route of Sensational or Kool Keith, constantly experimenting and pushing the boundaries. I'm looking forward to this because Pro has always kept it real and made sure we stay up to date with Holo's work. He also won't fuck around with Holo's vocal placements like Bomshot.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #30
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pro the leader is one of the saddest pieces of shit ive ever seen attempt to rap.... corn fed wigger trash!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if hes still in fan boy mode around holoocaaww when robot tank empties his bowels into his walmart jeans!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

the ONLY ppl that can watch and listen to this TRASH without cringing exist on this board...

holocaww needs to be in assisted living with a beefed up nurse...

pro the leader is gonna toss dirty drawers and wheel robot tank into the studio for another irrelevant youtube vid 13 ppl will watch 100 times in awe of the junkie retard....

as long as pro the leader can afford beer and crack warcloud will continue amazing you nerds with crack speak...

pro the leader should finance this guys lobotomy and put him out of his misery...
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote