news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 06-30-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Is there anybody capable of doing a dope ass album cover ?( guns oil and drugs)

Im a good amnt of tracks in (shit thats unheard to yall) but i need to start promoing now that im almost done with it . so i need a dope GFX artist willing to work with ya boy and if u put that work in and make it impeccable there'lll be some $$$ involved.
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #2
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Oil is the shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:06 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

go into detail about what you want
Old 07-01-2013, 12:11 AM   #4
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the theme can be kinda represented in this clip. i want it to reflect these 3 things and the money/chaos they bring with the money you know ? like something with alot going on in the background (like guns, missle silos, assorted drugs(molly,coke bud lean,), oil drums or something to represent the oil.) and i want like a transparent green pyramid with the all seeing eye looking down on me ...you know kind of like a ghost effect like u can see it but see through it... with a picture of me on the cover i could provide just standing,..
im thinking dusty rustic colors but id like to see what type of designs you can come up with ...

we can talk about the back cover later i got an idea for that too...
Old 07-01-2013, 01:56 AM   #5
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds like a No Limit Records album cover

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #6
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
sounds like a No Limit Records album cover
basically just a lil more polished and realistic
Old 07-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #7
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as far as $$ how much are you looking to spend?
Old 07-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #8
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, what are kids getting for allowance these days?

maybe go with something original too

lolsmh
Old 07-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what about the funds for da baby?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #10
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cmon bro, you know you gotta spend money in order to make money in this rap game. can't be worrying about shit like diapers and baby food and shit.

once he invests all that cheddar into the album cover, it's gonna sell like hot cakes nah mean

even if he sells an album a year for 18 years he can give his kid some sweet graduation books when he crosses over from juvy to the adult detention center

thanks dad

the album cover should be a bunch of stupid fuckers waiting in line to buy the ugly new LeBrons, but the shoes are actually the album, and looming above them all, omnipresent in a semi-transparent fog, is trillbot. and he's got super-soakers for arms and hypodermic needles full of weed stuck in his neck with oily boogers drizzling down his face

drugs oil and guns

i would buy that shit
Old 07-07-2013, 07:20 AM   #11
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post

lolsmh
lol who the fuck is this guy ? hes irrelevant i will make this title pop then also gza idk that sounds to complicated for some of these niggas to do
Old 07-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #12
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
lol who the fuck is this guy ? hes irrelevant i will make this title pop then also gza idk that sounds to complicated for some of these niggas to do
I bet he didn't go on a rap forum to ask a bunch of white European kids to create his cover art. You should rename your album 'Black Bart: Buns, Boils and Bugs'

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post

in simple words, without a video attached, what do you want ?

colors
pictures
title
name of artist

in simple words in simple format
Old 07-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post

lolsmh

Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #15
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

idt that gza realizes that there are probably 100 thousand mixtapes released a yr some are bound to have same name ... and you finding one from some nigga i neva heard of idc... his music is probably in a whole differant lane... and plus im shoppin if i dont like what yall come up wit im not gonna use it ... simple ... i actually got the title from that clip prodigy put at the beginning of the song...

"illuminati want my mind soul and body secret society tryna keep a eye on me.."

btw is lord nose drunken monk ?