news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #136
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
God will exist after your death.

if it exist, it has a location

Quote:
God by definition cannot be murdered.

definition - whose definition ?

which book - what religion ?

Quote:
but ideas do not get killed!

The war on God is futile.
nobodies going to war on God

peoples are annoyed with those who haven't woken up - they're surprised that with all the alarms and noise going on that people can sleep through all of this
Old 07-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #137
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
if it exist, it has a location
Your point is?

Quote:
definition - whose definition ?

which book - what religion ?
I think you know what book I'm going by. It's not the bible.

Quote:
nobodies going to war on God

peoples are annoyed with those who haven't woken up - they're surprised that with all the alarms and noise going on that people can sleep through all of this
Funny how you say some are not woken up. Cuz in my way of thinking, those who deny God are the ones who are deluded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #138
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Your point is?
IS...at you

Quote:
I think you know what book I'm going by. It's not the bible.
the god of your book is different than the god in other books

Quote:
Funny how you say some are not woken up. Cuz in my way of thinking, those who deny God are the ones who are deluded.

i don't deny God -

i deny the religious fanatics who like to hurt,insult, and even kill because they think that the god of their book says so

how can any one here deny someone or something they don't know

how can they deny someone or something that you don't even know -

you don't know that God exist - you read about this being who punishes and rewards and performed miracles in the middle east - and used "His People" to kill and mame other people - you BELIEVE in God - You BELIEVE that someone or something took the time to create everything in existence - there is or was a Source of all existing living things - a Source - but so what - God can punish you for thinking about butt sex - and Robbie can punish you for posting dick pictures in Gen Chat - you can get killed by God or his People for sinning, you can get killed by the cops for being black. - so the fuck what -
Old 07-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #139
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #140
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
i don't deny God -

i deny the religious fanatics who like to hurt,insult, and even kill because they think that the god of their book says so

how can they deny someone or something that you don't even know -

you don't know that God exist - you read about this being who punishes and rewards and performed miracles in the middle east - and used "His People" to kill and mame other people - you BELIEVE in God - You BELIEVE that someone or something took the time to create everything in existence - there is or was a Source of all existing living things - a Source - but so what - God can punish you for thinking about butt sex - and Robbie can punish you for posting dick pictures in Gen Chat - you can get killed by God or his People for sinning, you can get killed by the cops for being black. - so the fuck what -

RIP Diggy

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #141
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
IS...at you
?

Quote:
the god of your book is different than the god in other books
No it is not. If you think it is, prove it!

Quote:
i don't deny God -

Exactly. They think its says so, but it does not. They are deluded.

Quote:
Exactly.

Quote:
you don't know that God exist - you read about this being who punishes and rewards...
Pascal's Wager.

Quote:
You BELIEVE that someone or something took the time to create everything in existence - there is or was a Source of all existing living things - a Source - but so what - God can punish you for thinking about butt sex - and Robbie can punish you for posting dick pictures in Gen Chat - you can get killed by God or his People for sinning, you can get killed by the cops for being black. - so the fuck what -
You seem angry.

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 07-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #142
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger

Quote:

you don't know that God exist -

Hebrews 11:6 - "No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him."
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:36 PM   #143
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

I probably was when i wrote that - i wrote that so long ago though

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
Hebrews 11:6 - "No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him."

God Does exist - when i found out, i freaked out - took me years to calm down - took me even longer to clear up what i found out

does the fear of God cause us to be violent with each other ?

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-07-2013 at 11:32 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #144
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

qUOTED

""The wars in the Bible are the wars that go on in human consciousness, the lower mind vs. the higher mind

The Bible is NOT a His-Story Book, it is a Your-Story Book.

It is a war about the duality of the mind, and God, the Son of man (the higher consciousness), is trying to unite these two minds into one. The cerebrum and the cerebellum, the cerebellum is the left warring part of the brain system.

And what did mythical Jesus say? When Jesus said, "I come from the UNDIVIDED" he was saying the UNDIVIDED mind, whereby the left and right hemisphere's of the brain become one. The MOON (lower mind), integrating with the SUN (the higher mind). This is what the entire Bible story is talking about. The woman of Revelations is the "MIND", this mind wears the sun, the higher consciousness, and has the MOON under her foot, showing control over the Emotions, or lower mind. The 12 stars represent the manifested electromagnetism from the cosmos or zodiac.

It is true alchemy whereby one turns lead into gold, lead is the lower mind, and gold is the higher mind.""
Old 07-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #145
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

raw footage...crazy actually cuz iim drunk. tthey are not sluts, dissing queens like that fuckin faggots. fuck god. god is dead, we killed him with this thread
Old 07-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #146
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

you should still read it though
Old 07-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #147
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

im afraid
Old 07-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #148
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lol - ....that it'll tun you into a religious fanatic ?
Old 07-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #149
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:

does the fear of God cause us to be violent with each other ?
That's what I was askin you about.

Come on man. Just cuz those guys put the label of Hebrew Israelite on there selves and preach the word (in an obscene fashion), does not mean they are what they say they are.

They are not alone. How many Christians (or any other self-titled religious person) say they are this and that, only to be far away from what they claim? Like the vid had written on the screen, by their fruits you shall know them, right? An evil tree...evil fruit, good tree...good fruit. So don't think that being fearful of God causes violence, cuz if these men feared, they would not be that way.

I would say instead, wrong beliefs in general are used to rationalize violence. Ask any violent person why they did what they did and they will give some messed up rationalization as to why doing evil was right. George Zimmerman!

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 07-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #150
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

they are just public with how they really feel - it's a display of the average religious mind - the Gods gonna get you and kill you mentallity