news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #151
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok, they might know the word, but they seem to not be on the path of purification of self.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #152
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
lol - ....that it'll tun you into a religious fanatic ?
honestly...yes
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #153
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
honestly...yes
You must be gullible and lack the ability to question things.

^LOL^

Old 07-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #154
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Billions of people have been brainwashed by these cults.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #155
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Ok, they might know the word, but they seem to not be on the path of purification of self.

You can be on that path - but who has purified themselves 100% and wasn't subject to displaying some type of animalistic/based behavior that you know or know of ?

so what they ain't pure - what do you expect from negroes on this plantation ?

the word says, kill them all spare none - the word tells them who to kill and why to kill them - it's all right there in the bible - and the quaran is a continuation of the bible -

the over all message to most is, God is angry with you, he's gonna send you to hell - and he might be - but conditions right here are so bad that people are like "I DON"T GIVE A FUCK!!!"

they are abused here on earth - and if they get abused DOWN in hell, so be it -

then, they read about the prophets and priest who were tortured for being good - then in the same book they read that everyone is a sinner and that no one is worthy -

on the real - to hell with all them old ass books - write new shit for us in these times - believe it or not, The Gospel of Hip Hop is the closest to a modern (for Us) scripture that i've read - so far from what i read, it doesn't have unnecessary shit - or magic tricks - or talking snakes and dragons with 8 heads and shit - fuck all that spooky misunderstood violent shit.

fuck these got dam books yo
Old 07-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #156
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Billions of people have been brainwashed by these cults.
I disagree. They were brainwashed, but what they believe and the way they behaved, for the most part, is different from what the prophets preached.

^LOL^

Old 07-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #157
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
the word says, kill them all spare none - the word tells them who to kill and why to kill them - it's all right there in the bible - and the quaran is a continuation of the bible -
Which word?

Quote:
the over all message to most is, God is angry with you, he's gonna send you to hell - and he might be - but conditions right here are so bad that people are like "I DON"T GIVE A FUCK!!!"
If one reads it, and concludes that God is angry with them and they'll end up in hell, then they must be not of the righteous, but the wrong doer. Only one that "despairs of God's mercy" would think that way.

Quote:
then, they read about the prophets and priest who were tortured for being good - then in the same book they read that everyone is a sinner and that no one is worthy -
There were others who had a better life - David, Solomon, Moses, so just focusing on the "tortured" is selected viewing. However, those who make it to the fire, will face everlasting punishment many times worse than what could happen here in this world.

Quote:
on the real - to hell with all them old ass books
So you believe in hell, but those books will not be there (they did nothing wrong); humans and jinns will though.

Quote:
write new shit for us in these times - believe it or not, The Gospel of Hip Hop is the closest to a modern (for Us) scripture that i've read - so far from what i read, it doesn't have unnecessary shit - or magic tricks - or talking snakes and dragons with 8 heads and shit - fuck all that spooky misunderstood violent shit.
Is KRS-ONE a God approved Prophet, or a self-appointed one? Remember that warning about false prophets?

Quote:
fuck these got dam books yo
Mad at a book. Be mad at shaitan who inspired people to sin by changing the words for others.

^LOL^

Old 07-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #158
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
if you honestly think that...after spilling my soul all over this website, really?
Old 07-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #159
diggy
The ABBOTT

You are weak minded. This is what you wrote - post #27.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
I was almost practically brainwashed by someone a few months back and my head was messed up for awhile,.... I just see no reason to finish reading that book, I feel it may make me go insane like it has done to many others. I am the god of myself and that is all that really matters.

You fear. There is no reason to fear a book. If you read critically, you gain in understanding. But you rather avoid it. Lack of confidence in your own ability to discriminate truth from lies.

^LOL^

Old 07-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #160
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
I disagree. They were brainwashed
You agree then?... Moving on.

Why is scientology thought of as a batshit insane cult when its no more or less ridiculous than any other organized religion.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:02 AM   #161
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Scientology is great
Old 07-08-2013, 04:38 AM   #162
Paranoid
-

Quote:
You are weak minded. This is what you wrote - post #27.

You fear. There is no reason to fear a book. If you read critically, you gain in understanding. But you rather avoid it. Lack of confidence in your own ability to discriminate truth from lies.
yes because you know me inside out. random preacher on the internet. telling me who and what i am, what i think. it takes time to read a book, why the fuck do you even care
Old 07-08-2013, 04:49 AM   #163
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

good thread

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #164
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quoted

""""""YOU CANNOT STAND THE FACT THAT A HUE MAN CAN KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW EVEN BEFORE YOUR EYES

BUT YOU BE LIE VE IN JESUS BUDDHA ALLAH MUHAMMAD WHO YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN

BUT YOU BE LIE VE THEM WITHOUT QUESTIONS

DO YALL KNOW HOW INSANE THAT SOUNDS?

HAVE YOU EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?
YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT THEY EXIST EXCEPT THAT ANOTHER DEAD DIKK TOLD YOU

RELAYING THE MESSAGE HE WANTED YOU TO BE LIE VE IN LIKE HIM WITH HIS BITCH AZZ

BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT ... TAKE THEIRS .. CAUSE I'M HERE AND THEIR AZZEZ ARE NOT .. HMMM"""""
Old 07-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #165
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future