news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #16
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Jig - Or someone may attack you in real life.
You don't know me, and you're being disrespectful.
Are you fucking kidding me?

There's this club in where I come from, and you have to be a legit killer to get in, so once one of these fucks started running their mouth, and I shat on him. I had to fight my battles, and there has been many, I have real live scars to prove.

And I am not being disrespectful, if someone is, it's these people that tell you, you're gonna be the next shit. They just do it for their own amusement, so they get to laugh to the videos.

I wish you nothing but well being, and that you make it in the music business.

Quote:
You're right, I am a bit dissapointed that I don't have a bigger fanbase. I do have one though, and they do
buy my cds and digital albums. It's tough, but I remind
myself about the main reason I rap - to express myself
, to create my art that comes from me, to inspire others
and to stay out of trouble. Yes, fans have emailed me
telling me how I inspire them, and it's a good feeling.
Good to hear! Still the harsh truth is, most of them are groupies and yes men, that don't have anything else to do, but try and get a piece of you. Just because you rap.

Quote:
I'm from Toronto, Canada. I have fans approach me
in public several times.
Cool, always wanted to go to Canada. Seems like a cool country to visit. It's also good that fans approach you!

Quote:
Let me ask you something Jig - what are you doing in life
not as in work but something you feel is your calling?
We do the same thing, but my spelling in english is terrible, cause one never gets to speak it in here, so I can't record anything to you in a language that we both understand, so you could diss me.

But It ain't a calling, more like a hobby.

e. You might mistake me for a random hater, but no. I've been watching tese threads and your videos for years.

I posted one of your videos to Madchild's page, since you're from same country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Last edited by Ancient One; 07-08-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #17
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U know jigsaw..no offense to you but I can assure u..some of us are fans of crumple for the same exact reason u just broke down his post...no matter how much hate comes at this guy..he never gets outta character and gets defensive..say what u want about dude but he is built for this game..he has the kinda thick skin some of your fav big time rappers I know don't...for that reason alone..I'll always support the god crumple

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #18
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
no matter how much hate comes at this guy..he never gets outta character and gets defensive..say what u want about dude but he is built for this game..he has the kinda thick skin some of your fav big time rappers I know don't...for that reason alone..I'll always support the god crumple
He already got defensive. People should except the fact everyone isn't gonna like their music. It's a bigger problem than this, no artist can take it nowadays.

I listened the Copywrite diss and couple of other tracks, he's not like unlistenable like Pro The Leader or anything. But to come a bigger artist, he needs to exercise a lot. The mumbling flow isn't gonna appeal to any audience. And this is not an opinion, it's a fact, cause otherwise he would already be signed and make big money.

Also the shouting and voice changing doesn't make him sound hard, that just sounds forced. You don't have to do bullshit music to try to maximize your full potential and try to grasp as many listeners as possible, from the segment you're trying to appeal to.

In this case, artist like Necro, Ill Bill, Madchild etc. are his competitors.

The last one is to Admiral Crumple himself:

I read what I wrote, I came too hard on you, and it was unreasonable. I'm gonna give you an advice, I already wrote some of it earlier. It comes from a professional producer, who makes beats for rappers, r&b musicians, pop bands and whatever. They are not "real" music, as it comes to internet standards, but he gets money.

I posted your tracks to him, and he said that if you would start rapping with your speaking voice, the voice thing wouldn't sound forced. Cause it also takes away some of your ability to flow, cause while you record, your focus is in changing your voice.

He also said that he could manage you easily, cause there's kind of an empty plot, since eminem starts to age (this is not said sarcastically), and contenders like Mac Miller are prbably going to get their 15 minutes and vanish. Cause they are generic and can't have true longevity. And it's also not a racial comment, if it may seem like one. There are same rules in music business for everyone.

I gotta second what he said, you would sound doper with your normal voice, cause that would free the ability to flow. Hard and well written line, intimidates more even if whispered, than forced voice change and semi-shouting.

Here's the credits, who my friend has worked with:
Justin Bieber, Akon, Pitbull, Sean Kingston, 50 Cent, Inna, Wisin Y Yandel, French Montana, Twista, Jadakiss, Three Six Mafia, JR Rotem, Jim Jonsin, The Jackie Boyz, Christina Milian, Frankie Storm.

Doper Crumple gets, I'm gonna post more tracks for this guy and some others, cause he's epicly busy all the time. If he's gonna take the 30 min from his day in the studio, to just listen some Canadian guy he does't know nothing about, there's propably some real reason.

Edited part:

Take this part out of the youtube video:

Story - Copywrite disrespected me out of the blue on twitter. I've never talked to him or mentioned him in my life. Him and a fan were going back and forth just talking thrash about me. I messaged Copywrite and asked him why he was dissing me. He never responded. I asked him again, just trying to understand his logic. He didn't reply, so I made this track for the fun of rap. I'm a fan of Copywrite anyways. In the end he replied, we both squased it and it's all peace. I wish him the best in his rap career, and mine as well!

Buy Admiral Crumple and Copywrite music online

You should never start "hugging" people that dissed you, also don't apologize in diss songs. It's not good for your image as an artist.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Ancient One; 07-08-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^realest post in here...wow

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:30 PM   #20
Crump Diddy
Crumple in the cut...

Crump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken masta

Jig - So you've killed someone? If so that can't be good.
If you've been in a lot of fights, that can't be good either.
I've hardly been in any fights. I had to kick the shit out
of someone one time and felt high, but guilt afterwords.

It's cool you wish me success in this biz, you can start by not calling me names,

Well if rap isn't your calling what is? Because here's the thing,
you came off trying to diss me and I'm pursuing my dream.

it's usually the mediocre people who arenít pursuing there's that attempt to bring others down.

madchild is successful, but he had a pill addiction like em. success to me is more then money - it's health #1, and Iím grateful Iím in optimal health!

Radio - Thanks homie, I appreciate that. I still have 3 main goals in this game 1. Grammy Award for something Rap related 2. Cover of Rolling Stone by myself 3. Perform on SNL 4. Have 50,000 loyal fans. That's all I want. and I want it bad!

Jig - I don't feel I got defensive. I merely tried to understand your point and expressed mine. I never dissed you. You dissed me. I never called you any names.

About my voice, you gotta understand I started out with my speaking voice, but cats from my hood kept saying it lacked energy. SO I switched it up. Then I noticed my voice switch.
I always ask what tracks my fans like - and off those tracks I see how I used my voice and now I've got it - and that's what I;m gonna follow - cause hey, they buy my records, they put me on to others, and they love me Who are you? Have you won a Grammy?

Your boy sounds interesting, but what am I to do? I ain't holding my breath for a record deal. Over the last ten years
I've seen this kind of offers. People get signed so what?

The rap game is a scary place to be in. I am educated, and I'm currently studying Law sharpening up even more.

Rappers I looked up to can't even fucking spell on twitter and face book it';s embarrassing!!

I will see what I can take off your friends advice. But you gotta know as an artist for over 10 years - I've already experimented with my voice tonnes...then I have fans that scream I love your voice!! Based on my Merk you track - so naturally I listen to them first!

And the thing with me apologizing to Copy?
Sure, I can see how you think that\s not a good look.

Adversarialism Yes of course, most of the world thinks in terms of win and lose.

You wanna know what I've seen in real life cause of that way of thinking?

Families being dragged to court for years over resentments!
Wasted money, wasted time, wasted, lives, wasted talents.

I follow Christ's teachings - I forgive. Simple.

It's very powerful, if you don't understand now, you may when your 87 lol

Regardless. Thank you for posting my work for others to hear I appreciate that. Also it seems you're intelligent and love hip hop so I respect that.

The main outcome I want for this post is still 500 views for this new vid though!
Old 07-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #21
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Quote:
Jig - So you've killed someone?
No, I never said so. I shitted on one (murderer), when he wanted it. You started threatening me on internet, let's just remember that.

Quote:
it's usually the mediocre people who arenít pursuing there's that attempt to bring others down.
Haha you're a funny guy! Talking bout mediocrity and you have 300 fans.

Quote:
madchild is successful, but he had a pill addiction like em. success to me is more then money - it's health #1, and Iím grateful Iím in optimal health!
Read the part I wrote about white rappers, just once more.

Quote:
Who are you? Have you won a Grammy?
No, and you especially NEVER will.

Quote:
Your boy sounds interesting, but what am I to do? I ain't holding my breath for a record deal. Over the last ten years
I've seen this kind of offers.
There where no deals offered, and after some stupid things you wrote, never will. If someone tries to help you get exposure, whether they like your music or not, you should just take it and be happy.

Quote:
Rappers I looked up to can't even fucking spell on twitter and face book it';s embarrassing!!
I myself stopped listening Necro, cause he seems like a big child, and has been making repetetive music for years. You must've meant him also.

Quote:
I will see what I can take off your friends advice. But you gotta know as an artist for over 10 years - I've already experimented with my voice tonnes...then I have fans that scream I love your voice!! Based on my Merk you track - so naturally I listen to them first!
Nothing that you should take. Advice isn't an order. But then again, my friend moved from Finland and made it in America, he makes money, I respect that he took his time and listened you.

Quote:
And the thing with me apologizing to Copy?
Sure, I can see how you think that\s not a good look.

You wanna know what I've seen in real life cause of that way of thinking?
Tell if you want to, I never said that you ain't real or anything like that. If you read my last post, you shouldn't have wrote the next thing I'm about to quote.

Quote:
It's very powerful, if you don't understand now, you may when your 87 lol
Kinda funny, you seem to think you have some greater understanding.

But anyway, this internet beef thing got old already, pursue your dreams, I won't comment on threads about your music anymore, so there can be peace.

Edit: I might be nothing, but I do part time promotion, and the last band I worked with, got 20000 views in two days, so I might know more of that than you Crumple. And in that job, I only participate when the video or song is released. It's always a good kickstart for artists.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Ancient One; 07-08-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #22
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is your president the one who looks like Conan O'brien?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #23
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is your president the one who looks like Conan O'brien?
Haha, not anymore! She was for 12 years, and a shitty one too.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-08-2013, 04:49 PM   #24
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha I remember that bitch, didnt Conan go over and meet her?

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #25
Biz
CHICKEN HEAD

Biz crouching tigerBiz crouching tiger

Keep doing your thing crumple and it might be a rumor but someone told me crumple is going to be on a better tomorrow.
Biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #26
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao, crumple's a tough guy. and by tough guy i mean the least threatening guy in canada.

your flow is reminiscent of an robotic answering machine recording.

you got the vocal tone of an 87 year old woman talking to a 4 year old child.

why do you even post your whack shit in here anyways? this section is for established killers, rapists, and tax-evaders only. real rap shit. maybe put your shit in the audio booth, like normal heads around here do? there's people in there who have 100 times the talent and 50 times the fan base you have, and they know their place, and it ain't in here. even though 100 times zero is zero.

peep my sig, i made that beat on a fuckin hundred dollar casio, you know why? because fuck you that's why. no, because i'm poor as shit, i got 14 kids, and i'm a blue-collar bastard, i earn my money through hard work with no acknowledgment from anyone in this world because i'm a man not a pussy. nobody's buying my shit, and if they were, it ain't for sale! i follow the teachings of jesus more than you and i worship the fucking devil!

your head looks like a fucking radish or some shit, you need to grow some fucking dreads and start a reggae career, admiral lion sounds better than admiral crumple. what the fuck is a crumple

my wife gets more positive feedback and likes when she posts about doing a load of laundry, than when you announce you just finished your 12th album

you're pathetic, you ran from here last time and said you'd never return because you couldn't handle the destructive criticism, felt like you were being disrespected. THE INF challenged you to a dual with a glove slap to the radish and you slunk away like a possum. how am i supposed to believe the shit you rap about when you faked on the goodbye forever thread? this is the internet, when you make a suicide thread you have to actually commit suicide or face ridicule for the rest of your online days.

haha i'm just playin crump, i love you diddy. i'm your number one fan. i got respect for you because no matter how much hate comes at you..you never get outta character and get defensive.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #27
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Crumple looks like a young david ferrie.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #28
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
lmao, crumple's a tough guy. and by tough guy i mean the least threatening guy in canada.

your flow is reminiscent of an robotic answering machine recording.

you got the vocal tone of an 87 year old woman talking to a 4 year old child.

why do you even post your whack shit in here anyways? this section is for established killers, rapists, and tax-evaders only. real rap shit. maybe put your shit in the audio booth, like normal heads around here do? there's people in there who have 100 times the talent and 50 times the fan base you have, and they know their place, and it ain't in here. even though 100 times zero is zero.

peep my sig, i made that beat on a fuckin hundred dollar casio, you know why? because fuck you that's why. no, because i'm poor as shit, i got 14 kids, and i'm a blue-collar bastard, i earn my money through hard work with no acknowledgment from anyone in this world because i'm a man not a pussy. nobody's buying my shit, and if they were, it ain't for sale! i follow the teachings of jesus more than you and i worship the fucking devil!

your head looks like a fucking radish or some shit, you need to grow some fucking dreads and start a reggae career, admiral lion sounds better than admiral crumple. what the fuck is a crumple

my wife gets more positive feedback and likes when she posts about doing a load of laundry, than when you announce you just finished your 12th album

you're pathetic, you ran from here last time and said you'd never return because you couldn't handle the destructive criticism, felt like you were being disrespected. THE INF challenged you to a dual with a glove slap to the radish and you slunk away like a possum. how am i supposed to believe the shit you rap about when you faked on the goodbye forever thread? this is the internet, when you make a suicide thread you have to actually commit suicide or face ridicule for the rest of your online days..

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #29
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

guys, guys....you all know krumple is the most sensitive hardcore street rapper from canada in the world.

so stop with the hostile wordage or he will run from wu corp again and maybe..just maybe sign a management deal with ALLAH X (m-80).

and then his rap dreams will really be fucked.

even though i cant stand most crackers,i support you krumple. and i hope you make it to jay-z status.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #30
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

crumple for life.

Last edited by zooruka; 07-08-2013 at 08:39 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote