news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-09-2013, 11:33 PM   #931
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Injustice, GoW Absolution, Left 4 Dead 2 and Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Civilization 5
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:32 AM   #932
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Haha, I replayed Paper Mario 64 recently. Damn good game!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #933
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AC 3 & Far Cry 3. Didn't like the previous games in the series and these part 3's haven't changed my mind.

Played episodes 2-5 of The Walking Dead this weekend and I'll cop the 400 Days DLC when it comes out this week. Excellent game.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #934
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been sloshing around on Farcry 3 also when I've managed to get some free time.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:16 PM   #935
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Metro last light, far cry 3, dead island

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #936
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn beta

Just gotta wait for the release and I'll never see the sun again
Old 07-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #937
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

been on a resident evil tear the last 2 weeks, bout to start nemesis, then code veronica after, gonna have to dig out the dreamcast for that one.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #938
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn beta

Just gotta wait for the release and I'll never see the sun again
I tried to get a Beta code with no luck, I've been doing nothing but watching videos of the game just to learn more about it since this will be my first time playing an MMO. Is the game really good? How is the combat system? Are you playing it on PS3, or PC?

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 07-11-2013 at 12:35 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:46 PM   #939
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maniac Mansion

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #940
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

WTF is that?^
Old 07-11-2013, 02:31 PM   #941
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
I tried to get a Beta code with no luck, I've been doing nothing but watching videos of the game just to learn more about it since this will be my first time playing an MMO. Is the game really good? How is the combat system? Are you playing it on PS3, or PC?
I think its going to Open Beta fairly soon so you can obviously join then if you can't find a key before it starts

I can't really fault the game tbh. It's basically a tutorial up until level 15 (although it doesn't feel like one) and then everything changes - the quests become a bit more difficult, dungeons are introduced -ignoring leves- and the story changes completely

The battle system is impressive, it is a bit simple but it works perfectly on the PS3. I'm playing a lancer atm but thanks to the armoury system I can change my gear and play as any other class (once you are given permission by the guild masters) so I don't have to dick about creating new chars

I've just joined a grand company and got my chocobo so the story has stopped but there's more than enough to keep me going until my data gets deleted

I've completely nerded out on this game so if you got any questions, lemme know
Old 07-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #942
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Somebody on Youtube told me the subscription will be like $12, I hope Gamestop will sell those subs cards like they do with League of Legends. I also heard that if you want to create a second character you have to pay $3.

The thing I like the most about FFXIV is that it doesn't look cartoonish like the rest of the MMO games. The graphics on this game looks too beautiful for an MMO.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #943
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Speaking of Final Fantasy, I just got FFXIII-2. It's alright so far.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:20 PM   #944
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Somebody on Youtube told me the subscription will be like $12, I hope Gamestop will sell those subs cards like they do with League of Legends. I also heard that if you want to create a second character you have to pay $3.

The thing I like the most about FFXIV is that it doesn't look cartoonish like the rest of the MMO games. The graphics on this game looks too beautiful for an MMO.
XIV has different pricing structures but it sounds like they are describing the basic sub

http://www.ffxivinfo.com/service.php

People are complaining about frame rate issues but I have absolutely no idea what that is so the graphics seem brilliant to me. It's even better when you consider the beta client is only 5gb where DCUO is 15gb
Old 07-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #945
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Best graphics and gameplay out of the three