news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #31
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
THE INF challenged you to a dual with a glove slap to the radish and you slunk away like a possum.
Bahahahahahahahaaaaaaa Jesus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:26 PM   #32
Crump Diddy
Crumple in the cut...

Crump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken masta

Jig - 20,000 views in 2 days sounds like it was paid for.
My views are all legit, never paid once.

Biz - I saw Raewon just last week again.

Gza - I checked your music and was excited as fuck!
It reminded me of old Jedi Mind Tricks. Then
I heard illuminati Conspiracy theory talk and was like
great, now I'm worried for you. I hope
you take responsibility for your actions in life.

Main - I want to make it to Jay Z status. He is really
looing to be the Goat. Never caught addictions,
and is consistent. I can just hear the the illuminati
heads footsteps a runnin'

Prood - Word, thank you for posting that!
I love that cover art! It's an ode to my friend who
died in his condo last year. That really gave me a new perspective
on life - say no to hard drugs and skeezer chicks!!

Rob - I'm cool with Inf last time I checked.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:25 PM   #33
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Ugh

crumple makes me sick. How do you go through all your years being you and have no self awareness?

Stop being so positive you fucking smurf.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #34
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

crumple has the perfect mormon mentality
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #35
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
which is funny because i made this photoshop a while back when he first joined the board Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:49 PM   #36
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
lmao someone who gets it

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #37
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
hahaha I remember that bitch, didnt Conan go over and meet her?
Yeah, that was some funny shit.

Quote:
Jig - 20,000 views in 2 days sounds like it was paid for.
My views are all legit, never paid once.
Definetely not paid and no bots. Now your just disrespectful towards my work, but I'll let it pass, I kinda did that to yours also. Anyway the deal is, when a new music video or song comes from an artist, I work for it a day or two. Those are long days, and I could probably sell my work for a higher price, but I kinda like helping new artists, or old ones.

The funny thing is that the video I last promoted, got those views in two days (20 000) and haven't reached 30000 cause no artist can promote. Some of these people are epic fuck-ups, and can't even sell their own music.

Anyway Crumpie, if you want a better start for your next video, holla at your boy. This conversation has been so interesting, I might do my thing for half the normal price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:24 AM   #38
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

Quote:
Stop being so positive you fucking smurf.
hahahah.

you gotta respect the amount of shit this dude can take!

keep doin ya thang crump!

fine tune that rapping tho. shit aint about to take off anytime soon!

just being honest n shit.

switch it up or something yaknow...

try some new shit.

you never know, you might catch the riff raff fever and pop the fuck off suddenly!

probably not tho.....
Old 07-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #39
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Crumpie, when you blow up will you consider letting Charles Jones be your hype man?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #40
Crump Diddy
Crumple in the cut...

Crump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken masta

Sosa - Hey man, it's better to be in positive mind frames then negative ones. Sure I get fearful and bothered. I just don't stay there.

Heavens - Mormons are cool. They have an excellent belief system.

Rob - LMAO! That photo is jokes!

Radio - Mormons are dope. ANy lasting religion is, even though Mormonism is relatively new.

Jig - My bad, I didn't mean to be disrespectful. See even if you set them with 20,000 views - that's your work. They didn't actually generate that interest themselves. Alot of facebook artists front. VBiews arn't everything. Sales and people comming to shows are real fans I'm not really interested in that service.

You mentioned epic fuck ups? Rap is full of them. That's why I'm getting my college diploma, and a new career. Most rappers are uneducated people. It's really scary cause they can't conduct business. I've seen the most talented artists ruin themselves over dumb shit.
I have interest, and get checks every month for my own music. It's a good feeling and I really won't fuck with artists unless they do the same or better.

Check this out - ANY rapper who puts out an original album on CD and Vinyl and sells it on itunes - gets HUGE respect - that takes alot! You wont see that. What you will see is facebook kids, who dont make money off their art with egos.

I can only do me, and I'm happy. It costs minimum $10,000 to release an album proper. Thats very low. Minimum should be $20,000 but I do it for less - and make a profit.

Dret - Thanks, I'm doing this cause it renews me. Dret is a cool name btw.

Masked Avenger - I don't know who Charles Jones is.

Anyway I'm out this topic. I have 2 big tests on Friday. Civil Litigation, Real Esate law. Also English and Legal Research assignments all due this week. That takes precedence right now. Life is a balance. Make it a dope week. Remember Wu Corp is one of the better message boards because of the people who post here - like GraveYard Shifta!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #41
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Crumple forget all this internet beef .... just drop a hard hitting diss track ... then everyone will bow down to the god crumple.

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #42
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

- I don't know who Charles Jones is.
CJ = realest muh fucka on wu corp.

do your research, youngin'. look up some of the god's threads.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:55 AM   #43
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:53 AM   #44
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

City Lights feat.Jus Allah

20 people bother to like it

and 21 bothered to dislike

That's kinda harsh considering that modern people are lazy. Still I actually started listening the song, I think it's okay, always liked Jus Allah.Still the dopest hip hop artist ever to perform live, that I've seen. He's presence was so fucking amazing, I watched the audience every 5 minutes and couple of teen girls almost started crying . Also the one with Lurd Lhus sounded good, like I said earlier, Crumple isn't unlistenable.

But still Crumpie, I respect what you said about cd's and vinyls. Cd is a dying format, but vinyls and especially cassettes are big now. You still gotta be big digitally, it's 2013, it's from the internet where you get the customers, that buy them cd's. You need alot more digital exposure / likes / views, if you're going to make this thing bigger.

When I got time I'm gonna try to get some more views for you. You need to learn a lot about digital marketing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Last edited by Ancient One; 07-10-2013 at 03:59 AM.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:25 PM   #45
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

........ Am i only one in this forum that has a problem with this fucking assbag having the same alias as me!? This dude making me look bad n not for nothing I'm pretty sure it's weird for most of ya to refer to him as jigsaw when you recognize who the gawd is Regardless of how long he's had that screen name or not I solidified who i am Long ago. Not to change the subject or anything...lmfao!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote