news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #946
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn beta

Just gotta wait for the release and I'll never see the sun again
I tried to get a Beta code with no luck, I've been doing nothing but watching videos of the game just to learn more about it since this will be my first time playing an MMO. Is the game really good? How is the combat system? Are you playing it on PS3, or PC?

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 07-11-2013 at 11:35 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #947
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Maniac Mansion

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #948
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

WTF is that?^
Old 07-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #949
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
I tried to get a Beta code with no luck, I've been doing nothing but watching videos of the game just to learn more about it since this will be my first time playing an MMO. Is the game really good? How is the combat system? Are you playing it on PS3, or PC?
I think its going to Open Beta fairly soon so you can obviously join then if you can't find a key before it starts

I can't really fault the game tbh. It's basically a tutorial up until level 15 (although it doesn't feel like one) and then everything changes - the quests become a bit more difficult, dungeons are introduced -ignoring leves- and the story changes completely

The battle system is impressive, it is a bit simple but it works perfectly on the PS3. I'm playing a lancer atm but thanks to the armoury system I can change my gear and play as any other class (once you are given permission by the guild masters) so I don't have to dick about creating new chars

I've just joined a grand company and got my chocobo so the story has stopped but there's more than enough to keep me going until my data gets deleted

I've completely nerded out on this game so if you got any questions, lemme know
Old 07-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #950
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Somebody on Youtube told me the subscription will be like $12, I hope Gamestop will sell those subs cards like they do with League of Legends. I also heard that if you want to create a second character you have to pay $3.

The thing I like the most about FFXIV is that it doesn't look cartoonish like the rest of the MMO games. The graphics on this game looks too beautiful for an MMO.

Old 07-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #951
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Speaking of Final Fantasy, I just got FFXIII-2. It's alright so far.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #952
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Somebody on Youtube told me the subscription will be like $12, I hope Gamestop will sell those subs cards like they do with League of Legends. I also heard that if you want to create a second character you have to pay $3.

The thing I like the most about FFXIV is that it doesn't look cartoonish like the rest of the MMO games. The graphics on this game looks too beautiful for an MMO.
XIV has different pricing structures but it sounds like they are describing the basic sub

http://www.ffxivinfo.com/service.php

People are complaining about frame rate issues but I have absolutely no idea what that is so the graphics seem brilliant to me. It's even better when you consider the beta client is only 5gb where DCUO is 15gb
Old 07-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #953
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Best graphics and gameplay out of the three
Old 07-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #954
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Started Fallout : New Vegas again

Absolutely love those games, hope they get the 4th one out by 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #955
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post

Best graphics and gameplay out of the three
Is it still time based like Rorona? The fact that I wasn't allowed to grind put me off the game. I loved the Iris games on the PS2 but Rorona game was just meh

Why have you got two copies of Raccoon City?

Oh and anyone interested in XIV - If you applied for the beta then you should get access this phase, it's rumoured that applications will open again shortly before P4 starts
Old 07-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #956
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

My copy of XIV is pre-ordered and fully paid. I received the e-mail about the beta a couple of days ago, but also if you pre-order you get a code for early access to the game.

Currently been playing the Vita everyday. Last week I finished Soul Sacrifice, bought Murasama The Rebirth and pre-ordered Dragon's Crown, they are all great games.

Old 08-12-2013, 11:38 PM   #957
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

mostly playing games on iphone

call of mini zombies
almost at level 200!!
shiet never ends!!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:21 AM   #958
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Spec ops: the line
Saints row 3
Need for speed: most wanted
Resident evil 6

And final fantasy xiv on Friday (if the client is available before then anyway)
Old 08-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #959
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Black Ops 2
Old 08-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #960
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
and final fantasy xiv on friday (if the client is available before then anyway)
(future game slave)