0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2013, 05:42 AM   #61
D.projectile
member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 610
Rep Power: 6
D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
Sounded like Tectrus "Toby" Moa with that one





this one is true -we shouldn't blame white people any longer

white people have turned black people into white people
someone got iced
__________________


D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:57 AM   #62
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,286
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

Lord Nose, stop making excuses for black men. I told you what the problem is in the black neighborhoods. Most black men are unemployed and until they get good jobs, they will continue to do crime. Bottom line why the reason most black men are unemployed is because white men supervisors are racist. White men supervisors would rather hire foreigners than black men because they feel they can pay them less and foreigners will work hard for less pay. Black men aren't gonna work for low pay and white men are scared of black men. White men supervisors want soft men that are white or foreigners working for them because they don't want black men because black men will speak their mind and they aren't gonna let white men supervisors treat them any kind of way.



Bill Cosby needs to talk about this issue instead of just blaming black men and saying they don't wanna work and they would rather sell drugs because that isn't true. Does he really think black men would sell drugs if they could get a job? Believe me black men that sell drugs don't wanna take the risk of going to prison and getting shot or killed because they would rather have a job.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:43 AM   #63
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 2
Posts: 14,675
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

yeah ok charles
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:43 PM   #64
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,286
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

Thanks for agreeing with me because i get tired of arguing about this with people on here. This issue about black men being unemployed and doing crime is simple and it's not hard to figure out. Like i said, Bill Cosby needs to talk about white men job supervisors being racist and not wanting to hire black men because black men scare them and black men aren't gonna work for low pay. Why hire black men when you can get foreigners to work for low pay? Radioactive Man said to me that there's black men who are from the hood and became successful and that may be true but there's only a handful of them. The ones who are from the hood and are successful are rappers, NBA players, NFL players. You don't see too many black men from the hood that are doctors, lawyers, engineers, businessmen, architects and other jobs that pay good.



Most black men from the hood aren't interested in these job careers anyway because they wanna make fast money. The reason why they wanna be rappers, NBA players, NFL players is because that can get you women, cars, houses, clothes, shoes. I think the main reason why they wanna be rappers, NBA players, NFL players is because those professions can get you hot women hahahahahahahaha. They figure if they work a regular job that hot women won't pay attention to them LOL.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #65
netscape check two
N.I.
 
netscape check two's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 35,532
Rep Power: 10
netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

Why are the white supervisors scared of the black men? Cause they frown in photos?
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #66
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,286
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

That's a good question hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I think black men scare white men because they're always looking hardcore and mean. You have a few black men who don't look that way and those are the ones who will get hired by white men because white men want men that are gonna kiss their asses and most black men aren't asskissers. It used to piss me off when i was unemployed and my mom said to me a few times that i need a job. She acted like i didn't want a job. I know black men get pressured by their parents to get a job and i think it's stupid for black parents to constantly harrass their kids about getting a job as if they don't want a job. When i and other black men fill out job applications, it's the job supervisor's responsibility to call.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #67
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,286
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

Another reason why black men are unemployed is because when they do get a job, they cause problems. What i mean by that is they like to start trouble and bother their co-workers for no reason. I know this because i've had it happen to me a few times at work. White men supervisors want to keep the workplace peaceful. White men supervisors know that some co-workers aren't gonna get along but they don't want employees causing trouble and that's what most black men do. That's why i'm glad i got the job i got now because there's more whites and Hispanics that i work with. I never want to work with a lot of black men again because of their ignorance. They love bothering black men and other races of people that aren't ignorant.



Black men also come to work late often, they miss several days, they don't do their job well and white men supervisors don't like that. So these are also some of the reasons why lots of black men are unemployed and until black men change their ways, they will continue to be unemployed. Because what they fail to realize is that in order to get a job and keep a job, you gotta do what you're told by your supervisor even though you may not like it and you can't be causing trouble like bothering co-workers. Also most black men are unemployed because they don't wear the right clothes and they don't talk proper and appearance and language is very important to white men supervisors and black men supervisors.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:44 AM   #68
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds
 
ShaDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MAFIA LAND
Posts: 11,709
Rep Power: 63
ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Another reason why black men are unemployed is because when they do get a job, they cause problems. What i mean by that is they like to start trouble and bother their co-workers for no reason. I know this because i've had it happen to me a few times at work. White men supervisors want to keep the workplace peaceful. White men supervisors know that some co-workers aren't gonna get along but they don't want employees causing trouble and that's what most black men do. That's why i'm glad i got the job i got now because there's more whites and Hispanics that i work with. I never want to work with a lot of black men again because of their ignorance. They love bothering black men and other races of people that aren't ignorant.



Black men also come to work late often, they miss several days, they don't do their job well and white men supervisors don't like that. So these are also some of the reasons why lots of black men are unemployed and until black men change their ways, they will continue to be unemployed. Because what they fail to realize is that in order to get a job and keep a job, you gotta do what you're told by your supervisor even though you may not like it and you can't be causing trouble like bothering co-workers. Also most black men are unemployed because they don't wear the right clothes and they don't talk proper and appearance and language is very important to white men supervisors and black men supervisors.
You might like this

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:33 AM   #69
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,286
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

If you're trying to say i hate ignorant black men, i do LOL. Everybody on here knows that. I never said i hate all black men. Ignorant black men put themselves in bad situations like being unemployed, going to prison, dying young because of their ignorance. So until they change, they will continue to be in bad situations. I do think that discrimination from white men towards black men when it comes to getting a job still exist but unemployed black men that are ignorant need to change their ways if they want a job.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #70
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 2
Posts: 14,675
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

lol @ the Johnny Rebel shit - that pale coon got joke
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #71
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,286
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

Lord Nose, check out this Geto Boys song called Niggas And Flies. It relates to what Bill Cosby has been saying about ignorant blacks. Willie D raps by himself and he says some funny stuff. Here's what he said.


Niggas and flies always in some shit. Nigga can't stay outta shit for shit LOL. Nigga robbed a bank. Now everybody know cause the nigga had a Rolls Royce driving through the ghetto LOL. Nigga bought his ho a fur coat the next week and them laws had his ass walking buttnaked down the street LOL. You want drama nigga? I gots drama. What about these niggas driving beemers living with they momma? Hahahahahahahahaha. What about these tenna shoe chasing bitches? Fucking athletes to obtain them riches LOL. But they hate it when a nigga call em hoes and tramps and sluts but if the shoe fits, lace it up LOL. Niggas ain't good for shit but eating barbecue hahahahahahahahahahaha. And holding other niggas back is all we do LOL. Niggas annoy me like flies. If it was up to me, i'd burn a gang of you hoes alive LOL.


I went to the million man march. It was all good. A bunch of niggas standing up for their manhood but niggas are so idiotic, they still found something fucked up to say about it LOL. But that's a nigga for your ass g. Holla at a nigga if you looking for some negativity hahahahahahahaha. Cause niggas got plenty of it. I think they love it. Clarence Thomas, you a muthafucking puppet. Asskissing politicans ain't shit to me and muthafuck the NAACP. Muthafucking cowards sucking up to the sponsors. They couldn't give a fuck about the black youngsters. So called black radio stations running they flap talking about they don't play rap. But rap pay the bills muthafucka. It keeps a nigga outta jail cocksucker LOL. A nigga get on top and niggas hate it cause niggas can't stand to see another nigga make it LOL. So how the fuck niggas coming together to take the first step when every nigga out for self? LOL.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:49 PM   #72
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 2
Posts: 14,675
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

ok Charles
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:55 PM   #73
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,128
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

What is a nigga? Bill Cosby and Pastor Manning are on point about who we are as race of people. We call each other niggers, a word created by whites during the slave trade. We blacks have accepted that we're low by using such language against one another.

We're not going to make it unless our mindset changes and the way we conduct ourselves also change for the better.

I'm not a nigga and neither are you!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:16 AM   #74
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,286
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

Lord Nose, here's another song by Willie D called Niggas Are Dying that relates to what Bill Cosby is saying.


Niggas are dying. Families are crying and i'm wondering why in the hell blacks keep looking to the sky and asking God for help when he only help those who help themselves. And niggas don't fit the category cause when it's black on black, we pull the trigger in a hurry. Please don't step on my road dawg's hightops cause he'll put your ass in a pinebox. And if he makes it to court, don't be surprised if your family comes up short. See your dealing with a system that do not care about niggas and others on welfare. Every single day, another brother in my city gets blown away. Check out the 10:00 news tonight. I'm not lying. Man niggas are dying.


Rodney got killed in the street the other week. He was my friend and so was Keith. Each one had a chance but they died waiting on the ambulance. No I won't blame the paramedics. Like Ice Cube, i'm a blame it on us cause we let it happen again and again without doing shit but when the police do it, we wanna pitch a bitch LOL. Niggas dropping like flies and Willie D is running outta suits and ties. Going to funerals g. Staring at the casket knowing one day it'll be me. I fight the tears from the webs of my eyes. With the family I gotta sympathize. See it's hard on me but for them it's much harder cause blood is thicker than water. It's messed up how they shot little dude. He was just a baby only in middle school. The lord give it, then he take it away. Now that's fine. But why are we the only ones dying?


I don't go to the club as much cause niggas do nothing but cuss and fuss and bust caps on one another hahahahahahahahahahaha. Every night around 2am, fools running for cover. And since bullets ain't got no name, somebody ends up slain cause niggas can't aim. One shot to the head duke. Homie tried to duck but the slug beat him to his move. Another brother got laid to rest. Came in a g but he left in a hearst. Now that's the way the ball bounces. Can't keep blaming shit on the 40 ounces cause I go to the white clubs boo. See em drink all night and never argue LOL. But I can't go to the park cause anytime a bunch of niggas together, some shit gon start LOL. Acting just like monkeys. Getting laughed at by the redneck honkeys LOL. And you know i'm not lying. God damnit. Niggas are dying.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:31 AM   #75
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,286
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

Here's one more song by Willie D called Welfare Bitches and this relates to the topic. I'm sure if Bill Cosby listened to his songs that i posted, he would agree with what Willie D is saying. Lord Nose, go to Youtube and type Willie D talks about hate groups and the footage should come up of him sitting on his couch talking about racist whites and George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin situation.



D is about to cold get funky on you welfare bitches around the country. I don't give a damn if you like me or not but this bullshit you doing is gotta stop. You playing the government for a sucker but you don't know is they hip to you muthafuckas. Dropping babies one after another one just to increase your fucked ass income LOL. Welfare bitch, welfare bitch so you can see for this purpose cause i believe that a child should be born outta love. Dumb ass bitch LOL. You was only thinking of the money which is for the kid indeed but ya took it and satisfied your own damn needs. You ain't about shit LOL. You only love uno. One of these days, there ain't gonna be no welfare yeah. Welfare bitches LOL.


Sitting around getting high and drunk waiting on the muthafucking first of the month LOL. They never look for a job because they too busy watching the soaps on ABC LOL. You realize it's only make believe but yet when one dies or get shot, you grieve. You think Scorpio, Lucy or the rest of the crew give a fuck about a poor broke ho like you? Hahahahahahahahahahaha


Bitches bitches bitches bitches will trade food stamps in a jet flash. A 65 dollar book will get ya 50 in cash. Their the muthafuckas that's making it hard for the people who really need the government involved. They have their kids looking a mess while they walk around sporting Gucci and Guess LOL. You say you love your kids. That's a god damn lie LOL. I said it. You wanna know why? Cause you a welfare bitch, a welfare bitch LOL. So is your man. Here's his muthafucking plan. He don't have to work as long as he sees a welfare bitch that support his needs. He get the 3 p's every god damn day. Pussy, pay and a place to stay hahahahahahahahahaha. You a sorry muthafucka if you live this way LOL. You need your ass whipped LOL. That's what i say. I ain't living life with a dumb broke poor ho hahahahaha. Willie the kid don't fuck with no welfare yeah.


A welfare bitch can't do a muthafucking thing for me but suck my dick cause i don't want the pussy hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You fuck her one time and the god damn whore will get pregnant and swear up and down that it's yours. I got the money. So you wanna get hitched? Don't tell me that you pregnant cause i ain't claiming shit LOL. Don't try to play me cause i can't be pussywhipped. So stay out my face and get off my dick LOL.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one