news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-17-2013, 07:20 AM   #211
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

no shit huh.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #212
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
no i get it. you dont. and its hilarious you think you know what its all about. keep living in that sheltered box. you keep up with that outdated thinking nothings changing. your keeping it divided. you want it like that.

im out there bossin life.

your in here scared of life. moding a wu tang site, your "power" lays on a computer screen.
Quote:
come on now son, im not into name calling, but i also dont take kindly being calling things.

im grown.

some, not so much.

dont need to impress you, i dont live life to impress other men.

uh huh

you're out there bossin life - and i'm in here scared of life moddin a forum -

i'm keeping things separated - you just see me as this person who hates white people - and nothing else, because you live in a box -

the truth would make you shit your draws - i guarantee you

Quote:
^your not as smart as you think.

ok - i think i'm smart - and i'm not - now carry on with your grown man business and leave me alone - your words ain't going to make me any smarter -
Old 07-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #213
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I'm gonna pull a spoil granola and say this entire fiasco is a Zionist, elitist Psy-Op to further disarm the American public - now that the NAACP, and the rest of black america wants to repeal laws created for self defense... Which prejudiced Hamburger heads consistently abuse.

It aint a thread without some psy-op discussion here on the corp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #214
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He'll probably grow a beard anyway...

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:12 PM   #215
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Belding View Post
I'm gonna pull a spoil granola and say this entire fiasco is a Zionist, elitist Psy-Op to further disarm the American public - now that the NAACP, and the rest of black america wants to repeal laws created for self defense... Which prejudiced Hamburger heads consistently abuse.

It aint a thread without some psy-op discussion here on the corp!
that's one level of it - if you see the snake as the elite and highest level to be reached - smh -
Old 07-18-2013, 01:43 AM   #216
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

no shit huh.

thiiis nigga

Old 07-18-2013, 02:16 AM   #217
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Trayvon's father was crying the hardest, more than his mother....Think about this though - you live in a gated community where a lot of robberies have been happening and there is also a neighborhood watch there, so anybody fitting the description of the robbery suspect is gonna be treated suspiciously. Then your son comes thru when it starts to get dark. How are the neighbors, and neighborhood watch gonna react? Trayvon's father is hurt!!!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:41 AM   #218
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

and the final end begins

Peace - it's been a very educating 10 years - yall had time to do many wonderful things, but yall went after what is temporary/finite - so that you can appear powerful and successful - you are left with just that -but thanks anyway -

this is what they wanted - and fools are buying into it

John Smith 11 hours ago
So, 2 white boys got killed BLATANTLY because of black racism, they weren't even suspected of anything, just straight up pre-mediated revenge killing. So niggers got a 200% revenge on whites now (even though Zimmerman was a Hispanic Jew). Can we rightfully declare open season on all subhuman apes now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
you live in a gated community where a lot of robberies have been happening and there is also a neighborhood watch there, so anybody fitting the description of the robbery suspect is gonna be treated suspiciously. Then your son comes thru when it starts to get dark. How are the neighbors, and neighborhood watch gonna react?

obviously with a gun

remember when they were killing white farmers in Zimbabwe ?

europeans come into Africa raping children,burning crops,killing people and stealing shit, how were they supposed to react ?
Old 07-18-2013, 09:51 AM   #219
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Right Wing Blogs Spread False Story About Shooting Over Free Zimmerman Bumper Sticker

A Jacksonville, Florida double homicide that was committed in a Golden Corral Parking lot Sunday night during an armed robbery, is being framed as a retaliation crime by black shooters against white victims for a “Free Zimmerman” bumper sticker. The false narrative that the white boys were killed because their truck sported a “Free Zimmerman” bumper sticker is being pushed by a number of right-wing web sites including InfoWars, Top Conservative News, beforeitsnews, American Crisis, and the Daily Paul. The earliest mention of the false story appears to be from a forum on the white supremacist web site Stormfront. This of course begs the question as to whether the other conservative news sites are now taking their news stories directly from a Neo-Nazi propaganda mill like Stormfront?

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/...r-sticker.html
Old 07-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #220
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 07-18-2013, 01:50 PM   #221
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

^ was just watching this earlier

the old man said he shot the boy cause he thought he took his shot gun
Old 07-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #222
EAGLE EYE

Why did the media find it necessary to airbrush his face?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 07-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #223
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #224
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
thiiis nigga

because white people don't claim racism and hate crimes and profiling when a black person kills a white person.

but soon as it happens the other way around its o shit he was profiled. he was killed because he was black. they didnt act fast enough bc the victim was black. he got away because he was white. etc.

how about no, its more like a suspicious hooded individual was waking through an area where there had been a lot of break-ins and some wanna be cop who thought he was a big dick because he had a gun confronted him and probably came at him in an aggressive tone to which Trayvon probably reacted hostile as an innocent person may do being accosted unjustly. which ensuing in a physical altercation where Zimmerman was getting his fat ass beat and probably feared for his life and shot the kid.

based on the evidence (or lack there of) and the laws of florida he was found guilty. but people don't want to hear that. In the courts you need to be able to prove your case, the prosecution probably honestly did not even want to try the case because they knew it was weak as shit with what they had, but the public outcry would have been much worse had they not done it.

this leads to the fact that of those 11,000+ black on black murders, I do not recall seeing Al Sharton, or Jesse Jackson, or any of the Wu-Corp lawyers making threads, tweeting, getting shit in the press, or talking about them.

But as soon as a (half) white dude kills a black kid its time to form like Voltron and do something about it.

and that is what's fucking wack.

gayboi shit for brains aka food for thought, tried to hit me up with some gay trolling private message; bc he stays on my dick; but could not see the reasoning behind that message. because there is apparently not enough thought going on inside his head.

if you have an intellegent response for that go for it. if you want to suck my cock again, theres no need. i have more than enough good looking girls, of all races to do that. #bossup
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #225
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
because white people don't claim racism and hate crimes and profiling when a black person kills a white person.

but soon as it happens the other way around its o shit he was profiled. he was killed because he was black. they didnt act fast enough bc the victim was black. he got away because he was white. etc.

how about no, its more like a suspicious hooded individual was waking through an area where there had been a lot of break-ins and some wanna be cop who thought he was a big dick because he had a gun confronted him and probably came at him in an aggressive tone to which Trayvon probably reacted hostile as an innocent person may do being accosted unjustly. which ensuing in a physical altercation where Zimmerman was getting his fat ass beat and probably feared for his life and shot the kid.

based on the evidence (or lack there of) and the laws of florida he was found guilty. but people don't want to hear that. In the courts you need to be able to prove your case, the prosecution probably honestly did not even want to try the case because they knew it was weak as shit with what they had, but the public outcry would have been much worse had they not done it.

this leads to the fact that of those 11,000+ black on black murders, I do not recall seeing Al Sharton, or Jesse Jackson, or any of the Wu-Corp lawyers making threads, tweeting, getting shit in the press, or talking about them.

But as soon as a (half) white dude kills a black kid its time to form like Voltron and do something about it.

and that is what's fucking wack.

gayboi shit for brains aka food for thought, tried to hit me up with some gay trolling private message; bc he stays on my dick; but could not see the reasoning behind that message. because there is apparently not enough thought going on inside his head.

if you have an intellegent response for that go for it. if you want to suck my cock again, theres no need. i have more than enough good looking girls, of all races to do that. #bossup
If you read my initial post in this thread, I mention the black on black crime in Detroit, Chicago and LA. It is very heart breaking to know that a 17 year old lost his life to an asshole carrying a gun but where is the outcry for justice in Chicago?

Since I am black, I am labeled an Uncle Tom for mentioning the murders in Chicago and Detroit.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote