0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 01:41 AM   #166
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

It would seem that the main problem with anyone who chooses not to believe in any scripture, is the fact that following any kind of rules, other than those that said person has set for themselves, is highly disagreeable to them. Man is a funny creature. We can look at the order of the universe, our planet, the seasons, birth, anything really and see the order in it. Literally seeing the order of creation right before our eyes and then say, "I need proof." To each his own I say.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:10 AM   #167
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
It would seem that the main problem with anyone who chooses not to believe in any scripture, is the fact that following any kind of rules, other than those that said person has set for themselves, is highly disagreeable to them. Man is a funny creature. We can look at the order of the universe, our planet, the seasons, birth, anything really and see the order in it. Literally seeing the order of creation right before our eyes and then say, "I need proof." To each his own I say.

man has a will and can choose what he wants to think and do on this planet

whose fault is that ?
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:22 AM   #168
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 31
Posts: 761
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
It would seem that the main problem with anyone who chooses not to believe in any scripture, is the fact that following any kind of rules, other than those that said person has set for themselves, is highly disagreeable to them. Man is a funny creature. We can look at the order of the universe, our planet, the seasons, birth, anything really and see the order in it. Literally seeing the order of creation right before our eyes and then say, "I need proof." To each his own I say.
Why is there a need to believe in any scripture if one can witness the order intrinsic to the universe? If one witnesses, understands, and follows this order then it wouldn't matter if all the holy scripture in the world ceased to exist or for that matter ceased to have ever existed.
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:07 AM   #169
hashashin
Be Seeing You
 
hashashin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 2,900
Rep Power: 19
hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

follow the eleven satanic rules of the earth from the satanic bible!

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in anotherís lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:39 AM   #170
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction
 
PANDA PISS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MAFIA LAND
Posts: 11,220
Rep Power: 60
PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
It would seem that the main problem with anyone who chooses not to believe in any scripture, is the fact that following any kind of rules, other than those that said person has set for themselves, is highly disagreeable to them. Man is a funny creature. We can look at the order of the universe, our planet, the seasons, birth, anything really and see the order in it. Literally seeing the order of creation right before our eyes and then say, "I need proof." To each his own I say.
Why is it an order of creation? If there was no order would that make the concept of religion less relevant?
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:05 AM   #171
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
man has a will and can choose what he wants to think and do on this planet

whose fault is that ?
The will and ability to choose isn't the problem, it's just often misused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Why is there a need to believe in any scripture if one can witness the order intrinsic to the universe? If one witnesses, understands, and follows this order then it wouldn't matter if all the holy scripture in the world ceased to exist or for that matter ceased to have ever existed.
Everything happens for a reason and no man knows everything. Knowledge is gathered from all over because it is abundant, diverse and always growing. The ones who actually do witness and, as you said, follow this order, are indeed on a very precious and admirable road. Not many of us are so inclined these days to follow such order. Also, everything exists for a reason as well. Example, I've never read The Satanic Bible, but I consider it's existence a prime example of what not to do. Man, as a creature of learning, needs sources to draw from. Always has, always will. These sources take all forms, it just so happens that a lot of us have chosen to take the denser forms as more applicable to our daily lives, since we live and operate in a dense reality 90% of the time. I feel that we've cut ourselves short of the bigger picture by doing this because there is a vast, documented plethora of phenomena that takes place on planes of existence that stretch past the five basic senses. My view, however, is entirely my own and it comes from my own personal experience. Am I the only one who thinks this way? Certainly not. This much is certain though, you, the person, are in charge of your own destiny. I sight a part of the book in question that reads, "Seek and ye shall find..." because the only things we will ever find are the things that we earnestly seek for. Some of us use books that others may not see a need for. One man's junk is indeed another man's treasure. Just because someone finds use in something, inspiration, truth, insight, a means of bettering themselves, a purpose, etc. in something that you may not see the same things in, it would at the very least be more respectful to have a, "to each his own" kind of attitude and I promise you, people would hold you in higher esteem for having done so.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #172
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator
 
V4D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Cee Cipher Divine
Age: 13
Posts: 4,362
Rep Power: 0
V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
follow the eleven satanic rules of the earth from the satanic bible!

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in anotherís lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
So evil isen't it? (sarcasm)
__________________


V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:35 AM   #173
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
The will and ability to choose isn't the problem, it's just often misused.

Nothing is misused if Man is to be what the Supreme Being created him to be

it may be uncomfortable to you, it may even kill you,that doesn't mean that it's wrong,evil and against God if God created it and put it on it's course -

every choice man makes is Gods Choice
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #174
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator
 
V4D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Cee Cipher Divine
Age: 13
Posts: 4,362
Rep Power: 0
V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default

Paranoid your where I was at last summer.

As soon as you become different from the norm or explore things that are considered "taboo" or "devilish" the brainwashed ones will try to witch hunt you or throw scriptures at you that they themselves are locked into and believe.

I been thinking what you think about Yahweh=Enlil / Satan=Enki for several years now. Some people are very hypocritical and flip flop and try to confuse you because they are confused and fear has them in a locked state.

There's no proof anything in the Bible was true. People blame God for man and nature evil doing evil doing all the time. Some things in the Bible are noteworthy and righteous but it was all stolen stories from the original ancient texts. These are facts.
__________________


V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:12 PM   #175
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Why is it an order of creation? If there was no order would that make the concept of religion less relevant?
If you want to know why there is an order to creation, then I recommend you read the proper books pertaining thereto, as there are many in circulation. You will find that with a few comparisons to science's recent discoveries and a few ancient verses, that there is something at work. What you do with that information is entirely up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
Nothing is misused if Man is to be what the Supreme Being created him to be

it may be uncomfortable to you, it may even kill you,that doesn't mean that it's wrong,evil and against God if God created it and put it on it's course -

every choice man makes is Gods Choice
If every choice we made were God's Choice, we would not have free will. We would not be human beings. On the contrary, many things are misused and that is why there are rules set in place in order to better the all-around character of the human being and therefore all of society. Even this is being misused as can be seen through the various corrupt people hiding behind masks of righteousness. I think any mother of a choir boy who was sexually abused by a so-called Priest whom he trusted, would have a sharp disagreement with your statement that, "Every choice man makes is God's Choice."A clear proof to the contrary of your argument is the fact that there are so many positive lessons set forth, in every faith you can name and people still choose to follow their own personal, PERSONAL, desires. Because it feels good to them. People know that drinking alcohol is nothing but slow suicide, yet they continue to do it. Why? Because they enjoy it. You can throw in the fact that it's become habitual, but the main reason is that it does something to them that they find agreeable. So, they make the choice to forget about the effects it has on their bodies and minds and continue to poison themselves. We are not automatons. Thinking, comprehension, decision making, all of these are powerful faculties designed to test the hearts of men. An old saying goes, "If you want to know the true character of a person, give him power." Meaning, you cannot truly know what kind of person you are dealing with, until and unless they have some kind of authority. This, because all hearts are different. All people have different desires. Some want Peace. Others want War. Some want Truth. Others want Conjecture and Guesswork. Some people want the good things of this world. Some people know and remember that this world is temporary. That people are being snatched away from it every hour of the day and they know that their time is also coming. Some act upon this. Some don't. The bottom line is not whether you believe me or not, because this means nothing to me. The very least you should do, because you owe it to yourself, is think as critically about both sides as you do about one side. You may not live to see sundown, or sun-up. The true measure of us as people, I believe, is how well-prepared we are for our eventual, inevitable trips underground. Think of someone you know or love that may be sick or may have passed away. If you got to spend any time with them, they most likely spoke of things they wish they had done. Some of these things may have been unimportant, some of them may have been very important. The point is, they wish they had more time. Most wish they hadn't spent their time so carelessly, doing things that meant nothing at all when compared to the Big Picture. I choose, and this again is my own personal choice, to believe that there is a point and purpose to all things. Time and Space are finite things, though out of the comprehension of man's limited perception. I, myself am finite and am capable of great nobility or great evil. I choose nobility. What you choose is your own. Make no mistake though, you, yourself, unless you're clinically insane, consciously make the choices that take you wherever you eventually end up. Peace.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #176
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction
 
PANDA PISS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MAFIA LAND
Posts: 11,220
Rep Power: 60
PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS
Default

what a load of vague horseshit.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #177
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post


If every choice we made were God's Choice, we would not have free will. We would not be human beings. On the contrary, many things are misused and that is why there are rules set in place in order to better the all-around character of the human being and therefore all of society. Even this is being misused as can be seen through the various corrupt people hiding behind masks of righteousness. I think any mother of a choir boy who was sexually abused by a so-called Priest whom he trusted, would have a sharp disagreement with your statement that, "Every choice man makes is God's Choice."A clear proof to the contrary of your argument is the fact that there are so many positive lessons set forth, in every faith you can name and people still choose to follow their own personal, PERSONAL, desires. Because it feels good to them. People know that drinking alcohol is nothing but slow suicide, yet they continue to do it. Why? Because they enjoy it. You can throw in the fact that it's become habitual, but the main reason is that it does something to them that they find agreeable. So, they make the choice to forget about the effects it has on their bodies and minds and continue to poison themselves. We are not automatons. Thinking, comprehension, decision making, all of these are powerful faculties designed to test the hearts of men. An old saying goes, "If you want to know the true character of a person, give him power." Meaning, you cannot truly know what kind of person you are dealing with, until and unless they have some kind of authority. This, because all hearts are different. All people have different desires. Some want Peace. Others want War. Some want Truth. Others want Conjecture and Guesswork. Some people want the good things of this world. Some people know and remember that this world is temporary. That people are being snatched away from it every hour of the day and they know that their time is also coming. Some act upon this. Some don't. The bottom line is not whether you believe me or not, because this means nothing to me. The very least you should do, because you owe it to yourself, is think as critically about both sides as you do about one side. You may not live to see sundown, or sun-up. The true measure of us as people, I believe, is how well-prepared we are for our eventual, inevitable trips underground. Think of someone you know or love that may be sick or may have passed away. If you got to spend any time with them, they most likely spoke of things they wish they had done. Some of these things may have been unimportant, some of them may have been very important. The point is, they wish they had more time. Most wish they hadn't spent their time so carelessly, doing things that meant nothing at all when compared to the Big Picture. I choose, and this again is my own personal choice, to believe that there is a point and purpose to all things. Time and Space are finite things, though out of the comprehension of man's limited perception. I, myself am finite and am capable of great nobility or great evil. I choose nobility. What you choose is your own. Make no mistake though, you, yourself, unless you're clinically insane, consciously make the choices that take you wherever you eventually end up. Peace.


"When you prepare a meal for a group of people that you love, you make sure that the veggies ain't all mushy and stuff, and the food is not just lumped on top each other, but everything is seasoned well and looks nice on the plates.

Do the same with the words you write"
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:36 AM   #178
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

I write the way I do because I'm expressing myself in my own way. It's more obvious actually, that you would have preferred that I make everything mushy (chew it up for you) because you were obviously unable to digest it. Now that I know what you are able and unable to comprehend without difficulty, I'll keep that in mind when speaking to you and I apologize for the unintentional systems overload you experienced. I don't tell you how to write, so don't tell me. Interesting how this conversation went from Scripture to one person's writing style. If this is the kind of attention span I can expect from a "critical thinking" section of the forum, it'll be easy to find somewhere a bit more mature to exchange information.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 07-21-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #179
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
what a load of vague horseshit.
Good to know the extent of your communication skills. Not to mention vocabulary.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one