news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #31
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #32
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Ahahahahaha i want it for my ringtone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #33
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

That ass in that video is crazy thick. Yo Skamp you got good taste my brother. I would def dunk that doughnut & leave it with a big ol hole!! haha

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:25 PM   #34
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL! That ass was long & ashy. That doughnut is a powdered doughnut. Better hope she got milk.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:00 AM   #35
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Ironman is thirsty as fuck.
Well it has been a long unbearable heat wave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:31 AM   #36
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
LOL! That ass was long & ashy.
The longer the ass the better.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #37
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
The longer the ass the better.

Enjoy?
Old 07-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #38
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Another red x

Quote:
Old 07-19-2013, 09:50 AM   #39
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Another red x
Waddup Check! How you doin?! Still as delightful as ever I see. lol Do you, Boo-Boo...
Old 07-19-2013, 03:25 PM   #40
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post

Enjoy?
This is what what 'm talking about.

^I'd nut in that.

^The black bitch on the right.

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #41
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

stop pretending to be street

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-19-2013 at 04:38 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #42
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

for the record, non of ya would evr go into a gutta ass grocery store like the ones in my city
they dont evn take cash, ebt's a sure thing they say, wic plans for these yams they say...
lmao @ ya stop&shop shoppers
Old 07-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #43
check two
N.I.

do they sell eggs there?

Quote:
Old 07-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #44
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Ive been to many bodegas & shops like that here in DC. I got more than enough milk for that powdered doughnut. ha ha

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote