news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #46
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

^
Internetgangster. I am actually starting to think the gif in your sig is your reaction when someone disagrees with you.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #47
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Dope.
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #48
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
"yeah, its a really good album filled with great rapping & fantastic beats......but its still boring to me."

fuckin wu corp. full o' faggit cocksuckers.

Hey, hey, hey, now! don't group us all together.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:52 PM   #49
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Hey, hey, hey, now! don't group us all together.
i dont. you're "one of the good ones" as racist crackers might say.

and @ funkydrummer. you are a euro so you are non existent on here. sorry.

shoulda been born someplace better. luck of the draw i suppose.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #50
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

The album is okay, not as good as an EL-P solo and not as good as RAP Music.

I'd like to restate that funkydrummer and main man are both awful posters so their little superiority contests are meaningless.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #51
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
"yeah, its a really good album filled with great rapping & fantastic beats......but its still boring to me."

I'm with you man, the album's the bomb!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:41 AM   #52
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:

What's wrong? Did your boyfriend cheat on you again?

Anyway fucktard, it sounds like a cheap re-run of C4C. I don't care how hungry they are, I don't care to listen these guys talk shit for a whole record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:58 AM   #53
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

I'd like to restate that funkydrummer and main man are both awful posters so their little superiority contests are meaningless.
the main man is still EONS better than you. and thats a pure fact.

but i do try to refrain from talkin' shit on you, simply because you are the lone female poster on here and i might want to fill those beautiful pussy walls up with some of this throbbing dick if we cut through all this sexual tension one day.
the way you talk on here........i bet your head game is second to none.

love ya, sosa.

Last edited by main_man; 07-19-2013 at 05:02 AM.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:04 AM   #54
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
What's wrong? Did your boyfriend cheat on you again?

Anyway fucktard, it sounds like a cheap re-run of C4C. I don't care how hungry they are, I don't care to listen these guys talk shit for a whole record.
who are you???

jesus, i hope the real jigsaw gets a hold of you and puts his new toy to work.

waste of fuckin space, this one.

Old 07-19-2013, 05:41 AM   #55
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:

(Picture of a gun that wouldn't even make this internet gangster look hard)
Yeah I hope so too honey, maybe you can hook up with your little internet gang and come and visit me some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:37 AM   #56
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Haha, feelings be gettin caught in here.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #57
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This album is dope!
Old 08-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #58
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On heavy rotation still

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #59
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Yeah i prefer the two solos, particularly RAP Music (Regan alone is better than 90% of the shit that's come out in the last year, including this) but I still think this is dope as fuck.

Hopefully we get lots more releases from this duo.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #60
Poet_Laureate
85 %ER

Poet_Laureate crouching tiger

saw them live in Philly last week, fucking amazing show, shit was packed, there was oddly lots of mosh pits, crowd surfing, and animal costumes in the crowd, album bangs
Poet_Laureate is offline   Reply With Quote