news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #26
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

can I keep it 100 in here??? Of course I can. That was a rhetorical question and yeah mf I spelled rhetorical correctly on the first try fuckaspellchecka LOL.

LOOK!

yeah I did call you out and say that one of my youtubes was a crumple diss track. The video is called EXOR

cuz I was X'ing ppl out with this real quick. Right before I did this track I approached you about making a track with me(here on Wucorp). I told you we should make a track like a couple times after I seen what you did with mindbenders little brother(space monsters). I wanted to make a real track where we kill stars and the surprise was gonna be that I kill you in the end too. LOLOLOL

not on no disrespectful shit , on some artistry shit cuz Im a REAL artist though.

see ....its MANY copies and wanna bees but you know what ???? yeah you already know.

you wanna know what real freestyle sounds like that is coherent?

at 2 min and 9 seconds I start to freestyle off the top , before that its two diff CLASSIC INF verses mixed together over this lovely ZBN instrumental that I have SAT on forever now.

HERE IS HOW I FREESTYLE AND CAN DO IT ANY TIME ON COMMAND AND FOR HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES TO GET THE POINTS OUT THERE. REAL VERSES ARE TO BE WRITTEN THOUGH anyway here is what I say in the RECOOP freestyle

(ignore the parenthesis but at the same time go back and peep the blueprint.im dropping tons of jewels within this post.)

: "I know you heard this but this shits repetitive , ITS RITUALISTIC ..shit. A sedative is what I need to just sit ... shit.I NEED to GATHER my FACTS ,GATHER the KNOWLEDGE thats been presented in front of me.AINT NOBODY GONNA BE MY DAMN ENEMY when Im shining so BRIGHT. SHINING LIKE THE SUN OF MAN. I AM. muthafuckin NO GREEN EGGS AN HAM , this aint DR SUESS RHYMES.It took a long time , bout 8 fuckin years. Let me make that shit PRECISELY CLEAR. It was blood / sweat / tears for a LONG TIME. I sat and CRIED and WHINED AND WHINED AND WHIIINED .... couldnt let go ,unwinded (knowing I made that word up) my mind. Let that shit unwind (correcting myself within the freestyle without being corny) WHATEVER , lets get PRECISE - Now DONE , PAID THE PRICE I HAVE. NOW I SPEAK LIKE THAT (yoda talk). AND MOTHERFUCKERS AINT COMING BACK THIS TIME WHEN WE SEND EM OFF FOR AGES AND AGES. The Cycle is something like book with a million pages and SPACE IS INFINITE. You motherfuckers never been BENT off the TRUTH. THE DIVINE KEEP ME GOING SO THAT I CAN RECOOP."

I use the correct term 'motherfuckers' because they have fucked the mother.They have left the mother out of everything. Even when they say the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.... WHERE THE HELL IS THE MOTHER?!?!?

TRUST I KNOW WHAT I DO , G. I STUDY MY ARTS AND DELIVER ON POINT WAAAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER BROADCASTER.AS I THINK THAT ANY OTHER ARTIST SHOULD BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS A PROBLEM OR CONDITION IN THE WORLD TODAY WHERE PPL FORSAKE THIS TYPE OF PRIDE IN EXCHANGE FOR VANITY AND WORTHLESS APPROVAL.

you really gotta get on that level if this is just more than a hobby. I mean ... this is of course all MY OPINION. I came to this type of viewpoint though through much learning and trial and error and educated advice given to me by teachers that have been appointed to me.

Its a little more than opinion but I stay humble in putting that out there -

yes this could very well just be my opinion but like I say in another one of my songs 'Cosmic Trigger Freestyle' -

"My guess ... Im just another MINOR THREAT. ANother drop in the bucket? another page in the pile of fuck it? not LIKELY.... SYNCHRONICITY WILL ONLY ENTICE ME. Up all NIGHt untill the COSMIC TRIGGER ICE ME. You fake ass fools can fuckin BITE ME."

point is that you cant play with it and then try to present it as serious and expect to catch a boost in pride , G.

most your video was wack this time. I seent it AS SOON as you posted it on facebook and I thought well maybe tomorrow he will take it down but then you shared it here too???!??!?? cmon now ,G. You can do way better but whatever.

Im only up in here cuz my name was said and like KRS hahahahahaha Say my name and I will appear. LMAO

I think there is potential in the AC art but cmon man. Put into AC what you put into schooling and maintaining your apartment or flat or whatever thay call it in Canada.

PEACE DUDE and get it right. Dont let these fools clown you when you know how to strike the match. They mad cuz they dont have matches but look!!!!! -

DONT JUST GIVE EM A REASON LIKE SHIT LIKE THIS FREESTYLE VIDEO. VAULT SHIT LIKE THAT UNTIL YOU ARE UNDENIABLE.

INF is offline   Reply With Quote