news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #61
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

can I keep it 100 in here??? Of course I can. That was a rhetorical question and yeah mf I spelled rhetorical correctly on the first try fuckaspellchecka LOL.

LOOK!

yeah I did call you out and say that one of my youtubes was a crumple diss track. The video is called EXOR

cuz I was X'ing ppl out with this real quick. Right before I did this track I approached you about making a track with me(here on Wucorp). I told you we should make a track like a couple times after I seen what you did with mindbenders little brother(space monsters). I wanted to make a real track where we kill stars and the surprise was gonna be that I kill you in the end too. LOLOLOL

not on no disrespectful shit , on some artistry shit cuz Im a REAL artist though.

see ....its MANY copies and wanna bees but you know what ???? yeah you already know.

you wanna know what real freestyle sounds like that is coherent?

at 2 min and 9 seconds I start to freestyle off the top , before that its two diff CLASSIC INF verses mixed together over this lovely ZBN instrumental that I have SAT on forever now.

HERE IS HOW I FREESTYLE AND CAN DO IT ANY TIME ON COMMAND AND FOR HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES TO GET THE POINTS OUT THERE. REAL VERSES ARE TO BE WRITTEN THOUGH anyway here is what I say in the RECOOP freestyle

(ignore the parenthesis but at the same time go back and peep the blueprint.im dropping tons of jewels within this post.)

: "I know you heard this but this shits repetitive , ITS RITUALISTIC ..shit. A sedative is what I need to just sit ... shit.I NEED to GATHER my FACTS ,GATHER the KNOWLEDGE thats been presented in front of me.AINT NOBODY GONNA BE MY DAMN ENEMY when Im shining so BRIGHT. SHINING LIKE THE SUN OF MAN. I AM. muthafuckin NO GREEN EGGS AN HAM , this aint DR SUESS RHYMES.It took a long time , bout 8 fuckin years. Let me make that shit PRECISELY CLEAR. It was blood / sweat / tears for a LONG TIME. I sat and CRIED and WHINED AND WHINED AND WHIIINED .... couldnt let go ,unwinded (knowing I made that word up) my mind. Let that shit unwind (correcting myself within the freestyle without being corny) WHATEVER , lets get PRECISE - Now DONE , PAID THE PRICE I HAVE. NOW I SPEAK LIKE THAT (yoda talk). AND MOTHERFUCKERS AINT COMING BACK THIS TIME WHEN WE SEND EM OFF FOR AGES AND AGES. The Cycle is something like book with a million pages and SPACE IS INFINITE. You motherfuckers never been BENT off the TRUTH. THE DIVINE KEEP ME GOING SO THAT I CAN RECOOP."

I use the correct term 'motherfuckers' because they have fucked the mother.They have left the mother out of everything. Even when they say the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.... WHERE THE HELL IS THE MOTHER?!?!?

TRUST I KNOW WHAT I DO , G. I STUDY MY ARTS AND DELIVER ON POINT WAAAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER BROADCASTER.AS I THINK THAT ANY OTHER ARTIST SHOULD BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS A PROBLEM OR CONDITION IN THE WORLD TODAY WHERE PPL FORSAKE THIS TYPE OF PRIDE IN EXCHANGE FOR VANITY AND WORTHLESS APPROVAL.

you really gotta get on that level if this is just more than a hobby. I mean ... this is of course all MY OPINION. I came to this type of viewpoint though through much learning and trial and error and educated advice given to me by teachers that have been appointed to me.

Its a little more than opinion but I stay humble in putting that out there -

yes this could very well just be my opinion but like I say in another one of my songs 'Cosmic Trigger Freestyle' -

"My guess ... Im just another MINOR THREAT. ANother drop in the bucket? another page in the pile of fuck it? not LIKELY.... SYNCHRONICITY WILL ONLY ENTICE ME. Up all NIGHt untill the COSMIC TRIGGER ICE ME. You fake ass fools can fuckin BITE ME."

point is that you cant play with it and then try to present it as serious and expect to catch a boost in pride , G.

most your video was wack this time. I seent it AS SOON as you posted it on facebook and I thought well maybe tomorrow he will take it down but then you shared it here too???!??!?? cmon now ,G. You can do way better but whatever.

Im only up in here cuz my name was said and like KRS hahahahahaha Say my name and I will appear. LMAO

I think there is potential in the AC art but cmon man. Put into AC what you put into schooling and maintaining your apartment or flat or whatever thay call it in Canada.

PEACE DUDE and get it right. Dont let these fools clown you when you know how to strike the match. They mad cuz they dont have matches but look!!!!! -

DONT JUST GIVE EM A REASON LIKE SHIT LIKE THIS FREESTYLE VIDEO. VAULT SHIT LIKE THAT UNTIL YOU ARE UNDENIABLE.

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #62
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The plot thickenz

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #63
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
The plot thickenz
Truly

You seem to have some idea about all this, what happened in the last post before you? (headscratch)

e. Little bit offtopic, but grave the rambo song in your sig is fire. Fu-fu-fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Last edited by Ancient One; 07-23-2013 at 01:06 AM.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #64
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post

Little bit offtopic, but grave the rambo song in your sig is fire. Fu-fu-fuck!
totally agree, that song is flames

gravey is on some professional level shit now
Old 07-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #65
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I totally appreciate that guys. Truly
And the history between inf and crumple is kinda hilarious in a mindfuck way...there was a time inf was on team crumple..don't know what happened alo the way but one day INF calls crumple out..he disappears..returns and now this lol...this should be fun.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #66
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

This topic kinda needs a new Crumple joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #67
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
team crumple
Lol does crumple have a crew?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #68
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #69
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the BLACK GOD krumple and cage.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #70
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That shit with Cage was SO ON POINT.Thats that shit , thats whats up.Thats an old track so thats all I expect as even the bare minimum right now as far as new AC tracks go.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #71
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:34 PM   #72
Crump Diddy
Crumple in the cut...

Crump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken masta

Ancient - Cool, but If anything I'm going to post new music in the music thread. I always post my work on facebook.com/admiralcrumple twitter.com/admiralcrumple regardless. If anyone wants to find new Crumple music, it's always easy to find and buy on the internet.

Grave - All I remember is Inf always being a suporter of my music.
I honestly don't remember him calling me out. When I left Wu Corp,
it was primarily to focus on my fanbase. I wanted to see how the response was to my music without any promotion on msg boards.
Definately less views, but more accurate "fan" views/support.
I have no beef with Inf, we already talked about this on facebook
before I saw the update on this thread.

Ancient - I may drop new joints here and there, but my new album will be released officially in 2014. I want it to be monumental.

Sosa - I had a crew originally in my projects. We're all cool, but everyone drifted away. I am primarily a solo artist. I also did The Cali Project when I went to Los Angeles with Evergreen and Bammer.
Watch the "Death Valley" video by The Cali Project on youtube. Filmed in LA.

rob - Vegetables are dope. I think I ate a mushroom raw for the first time in my life yesterday. I always used to have them fried before.
I plan on eating more raw mushrooms on the regs.

Main - Thank you for posting my track with Cage. That joint makes me happy

Inf - Thanks for liking that track with Cage, I appreciate it, My new Work is all in line with that same style. I'm going to listen to your "Crumple Diss" track now. K, heard it. If anything, I take it as friendly hip hop competition.
I don't look at it like a serious diss track, on some serious beef in the streets shit. It's all love. We've talked since then so It's all peace. I think you have a dope voice and beats.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #73
INF
Digital @fterLife

we cool than a fan , Crump. you already know. I'm just lookin out for you ,nigga. these fools up in here dont know how to act sometimes.

yeah that shit was funny when we all used to be like "crumple the god" and all that shit but on some real shit I see talent there and its the type of talent that I have to step in and say dont taint it by sharing stuff like this freestyle and whatnot

its 100 though. you already know.1
Old 08-06-2013, 01:01 AM   #74
Crump Diddy
Crumple in the cut...

Crump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken masta

Aight, no doubt INF! Make it a great week!!
Old 08-06-2013, 01:37 AM   #75
INF
Digital @fterLife

ALREADY!! I got my first show on the 8th in three ...2 days and IM HYPE.

I'm actually getting paid for it when I even told my promoter/manager before he booked me that I would play my first five INF shows for free even, in exchange for just the recognition to gain an audience that is large enough for me to make a scene in my city.

WE GETTIN IT IN FAM!

lets get this paper!!!!